• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ex-RP Frankie Low looking for sponsor(s) to fund his Hougang campaign

SNAblog

Alfrescian
Loyal
Mr Low, meanwhile, has started looking for sponsors to fund his campaign.

The 52-year-old businessman, who was part of the RP team which contested in West Coast GRC in the last general election, said he resigned from RP on Tuesday as he wants to 'help build up a viable party' elsewhere.

He feels that contesting Hougang would help him achieve this goal, as it would 'raise my profile' and the profile of 'whichever party I end up contesting under'.

'With the recent saga in WP, I think the residents should get a wider choice,' he said. He added that as he is Teochew, he could connect well with Hougang residents, many of whom speak Teochew.

frankie-300.jpg

cass888

Alfrescian
Loyal
No money for a teeny weeny SMC campaign want to be what MP? Kanasai.

The 52-year-old businessman, who was part of the RP team which contested in West Coast GRC in the last general election, said he resigned from RP on Tuesday as he wants to 'help build up a viable party' elsewhere.

He feels that contesting Hougang would help him achieve this goal, as it would 'raise my profile' and the profile of 'whichever party I end up contesting under'.

'With the recent saga in WP, I think the residents should get a wider choice,' he said. He added that as he is Teochew, he could connect well with Hougang residents, many of whom speak Teochew.

frankie-300.jpg

waterloong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Businessman don't have $13,000 to burn? Between Frankie Low and Mr Goh Meng Seng, I will vote for the latter.

I'm sure Mr Goh Meng Seng has $13,000 to burn.

dredd

Alfrescian
Loyal
Businessman don't have $13,000 to burn? Between Frankie Low and Mr Goh Meng Seng, I will vote for the latter.

I'm sure Mr Goh Meng Seng has $13,000 to burn.

GMS talk cock only. When comes to paying, he will come out with all kinds of excuses to siam the issue. Remember, he got no more HDB to sell.

KimPoh

This one is a stooge la....just trying to split the votes for opposition. Like TKL - he sure cannot get back his deposit.....why waste time with him.
PAP should give him the money...I will throw sh*t at him if I see him la....

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
So far, Goh Meng Seng has indicated that he will not run. This, I respect him.

Tan Jee Say is saying that he might go for it, and now this fatty low wants to join in the orgy. :mad:

alantan27

Alfrescian
Loyal

frankie-300.jpg

the farker frankie is retarded

Perspective

Alfrescian
Loyal
So far, Goh Meng Seng has indicated that he will not run. This, I respect him.

Tan Jee Say is saying that he might go for it, and now this fatty low wants to join in the orgy. :mad:

People who do not want to run does not mean they are more altruistic, but are afraid to lose. At least I respect the two gentlemen who have the courage to lose their deposits.

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
People who do not want to run does not mean they are more altruistic, but are afraid to lose. At least I respect the two gentlemen who have the courage to lose their deposits.

If you insist on mixing stupidity and self serving with courage, then I repect your point of view. But I will still retain my PERSPECTIVE that they are idiots.

Perspective

Alfrescian
Loyal
If you insist on mixing stupidity and self serving with courage, then I repect your point of view. But I will still retain my PERSPECTIVE that they are idiots.

A lot of people do that anyway. For eg, KJ is courageous. But I am not your Perspective :biggrin:

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
frankie-300.jpg

Instead of wanting to go to Hougang to fight in the By Election, maybe its better for Frankie to go to Yun Nam Haircare for some hair transpant..