• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ex-RC Chairman Jailed For Cheating His Own Committee. What do you think?

ThugSin

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Ex-RC chairman jailed for cheating his own committee

The chairman of a residents' committee (RC) in Jurong duped its treasurer to issue cheques for fictitious expenses amounting to nearly $36,900 between October 2011 and May last year. On Monday, Rosli Kechik, 39, was sentenced to nine months' jail by a district court.

He will start his jail term on April 29 as he wished to tender his resignation as an environment health officer with the National Environment Agency. When he pleaded guilty last month, a district court heard that he committed the offences when he was the chairman of the Jurong Spring RC Zone A. He would prepare payment vouchers for non-existent expenses such as maintenance fees to deceive treasurer Handra Sapri Salamat, 55, to also sign on the cheques to release RC funds. Rosli was the other signatory and the cheques were amounts ranging from $150 to $2,350.

Asking to court to impose a lenient sentence, defence counsel Tan Hee Joek urged the court not "to get carried away with the headline grabbing aspects of this case". In sentencing Rosli on Monday, District Judge Eugene Teo said that it was an aggravated case of cheating as the RC exists for the public good and the offender "was none other than the person most expected to safeguard and advance its mission".

The offences were discovered in August last year during an audit of the RC accounts. When confronted with the discrepancies, Rosli confessed and then borrowed from relatives to return all the money he had taken with the fake payment vouchers.

http://www.straitstimes.com/breakin...an-jailed-cheating-his-own-committee-20130422

CheeByeKiaTonyChat

Alfrescian
Loyal
My family are all dead..and they are not from sinkieland..unlike your pathetic family ...low life Sinkies.

CHOW SINKIE ORPHAN

Begging for points and begging for visa help is pathetic :rolleyes:

One of these day, someone might just expose those grovelling PMs you sent to us Oz migrants on how you practically begged and would suck our dicks for free to help sponsor a 457 visa to Oz for you.

How you would suck up to us, try to seduce us with promises to work hard to under-table wages, beg for a cheap rental place to stay and willing to work 2 blue collar jobs just to earn a decent living in Oz.

Too bad we all turned you down and had a good laugh over your pathetic lack of a formal education, your previous job as "IT admin" (aka - dead end, no value-added job) and you "extensive" "market intelligence" in Thailand "street commerce"

Tonychat, do not escape reality because you are truly, as what my fellow Oz PR forummers have summarised about you:

"Tonychat is the one kind of low-life worse than the bacteria that infests the shit that sinkies lay in the filthiest Changi Point public toilet!!!"

OK lah, give you some face lah, you got a lot of "power" in this forum still....WAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

CheeByeKiaTonyChat

Alfrescian
Loyal
My family are all dead..and they are not from sinkieland..unlike your pathetic family ...low life Sinkies.

CHOW SINKIE ORPHAN,

Begging for someone to chat with you in the chatroom is beyond PATHETIC

seriously in the past when tony and kassm (tyler durden here) were chatting tony would be starting threads begging sinkies for a chat. Once you chanced into the chatroom and tony and kassem were there they would be talking about how fucking sinkies suck despite the fact that tony and kassem were both sinkies too. The irony! Also the one that starts the chatroom in the delphi forums had mod status and usually the person that had the mod status would be kassem. Therefore if you were unlucky enough to be the 3rd party between the 2 of them kassem would mute you so you could not post in the main. Then tony would ask you why aren't you chatting? Are you here to spy on us? Are you from the pap? Kassem would concur with tony despite the fact that he muted you preventing your posts from being read in the main. Then after these accusations kassem would kick and ban you from the chatroom then both of them would resume their mutual masterbation chats. After a while kassem got bored with tony and tony would be starting numerous chats begging sinkie forummers to join him in the chat. Since the delphi chatroom would only get busy in the evenings towards close to midnight and tony was begging for chats all throughout the day you would see one loner tony by himself in the chatroom. Weird as fuck.

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Tonycat in your own words:

"Your family are all dead? "= You mean your father die, mother die, brother and sisters all die already? Well ok noted.

"They are not from sinkieland" = they are not Singaporeans? Then you are either not a Singaporean too or a new Citizen?!

Since you are in your word words not a Singaporean or a new Citizens (by choice), then why the fuck do you KPKB about Singapore and Singaporeans everyday, you chump?

Last edited:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

"Your family are all dead? "= You mean your father die, mother die, brother and sisters all die already? Well ok noted.

"They are not from sinkieland" = they are not Singaporeans? Then you are either not a Singaporean too or a new Citizen?!

Since you are in your word words not a Singaporean or a new Citizens (by choice), then why the fuck do you KPKB about Singapore and Singaporeans everyday, you chump?

You mean I need to give you an answer on my existence here in this forum? Who the fuck do you think you are? Are you in any position to get any answer from me or even ask me any question. This is an example of a low life sinkie brainfuck stupid loser.

CheeByeKiaTonyChat

Alfrescian
Loyal

When that CHEEBYE KIA Tonychat claims that his whole family mati, he actually mean that his whole family rather die than be associated with him. He is the family shame. Fuck + marry ladyboy leh. Not shameful meh :(

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
You mean I need to give you an answer on my existence here in this forum? Who the fuck do you think you are? Are you in any position to get any answer from me or even ask me any question. This is an example of a low life sinkie brainfuck stupid loser.

Caught you!!

Existenc your lanjiao! You don't need to know who I am because you are not fit to know.

You are the lowest level in this society and even the bangalahs CW are a few levels above you.

Shut up non-Singaporean!!

Last edited:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If a chairman is already this corrupted, what do you think of the RC's minions and underlings?

greenies

Alfrescian
Loyal
TS and all SBF members wonder this thread becomes TonyChat affair???
He seems stealing the limelight from Jurong ex-RC Manager.

greenies

Alfrescian
Loyal
Anyone could describe what is minimum sentence for abusing/ stealing from public fund?
I think 9 month jail term is very low... It would never scare away potential thefts.