• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

evil company ordered lee sen goon to impose restriction orders

Patriotmissile

Alfrescian
Loyal
If this is true, assloon is a piece of shit, not that he is not before. Maybe TH and his wife got vested interest in everything.
Absolute agree that we should have informed consent before taking these vax.

Majulah

Alfrescian
Loyal
i dont know the name , i tried to get the original video of this EU conference/meeting , but unable to find it.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i dont know the name , i tried to get the original video of this EU conference/meeting , but unable to find it.

It's this guy, from Romania.

https://www.europarl.europa.eu/meps/en/197655/CRISTIAN_TERHES/home

197655.jpg

Cristian TERHEŞ

European Conservatives and Reformists Group​

Majulah

Alfrescian
Loyal
When PAP give you something "for free" .. you should already know something is fishy

so this explained why citizens are given token sum as monetary reparation and rewarded with other minor fringe benefits when eretion is round the corner.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
When PAP give you something "for free" .. you should already know something is fishy

Free vaccines, masks, tokens, hand sanitizers, grocery vouchers, Rediscover vouchers.

vs

Escalation of fines, creation of new fines e.g. tray return. Carbon tax akan datang?

This is not rocket science. This is the standard blueprint of how the PAP had fucked Sinkies for decades. Nothing new under the sun. :biggrin:

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
I said before. dun vaxx yourself without knowing the ingredient of the vaccine. you dunno what you are injecting yourself in. You need to be informed of everything , especially something that gets into your body.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I said before. dun vaxx yourself without knowing the ingredient of the vaccine. you dunno what you are injecting yourself in. You need to be informed of everything , especially something that gets into your body.

By the way, at the gov dot sg website:

hxxps://www.gov.sg/Article/seniors-vaccination-resources---english

They have removed the propaganda infographic regarding 'medical eligibility. :biggrin:

Witness the transformation over the past year, left to right, earliest to latest:

eligible1.jpg
eligible2.jpg
eligible3.jpg
eligible4.jpg

Of course, for those who are too dense to understand: it means that everyone is declared to be eligible to take them. So no point pretending to split hairs about 'safety' anymore. :wink:

Majulah

Alfrescian
Loyal
but at times we have no choice. the gov die die will pass law to make u get vaxxed , like cannot enter office if not vaxxed .
how to escape ??

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
but at times we have no choice. the gov die die will pass law to make u get vaxxed , like cannot enter office if not vaxxed .
how to escape ??
You do not comply. boycott and strike to make a stand. The more you comply, the more restriction you have.

Majulah

Alfrescian
Loyal
Posted on Jacinda Ardern's page:
by a person named Jo Wright

If you are open minded enough to take these words in, have a think about it.

Of all the vaccines I have taken in my life like Tetanus shots, measles, mumps, polio, meningitis, TB shots, etc...

Never have I heard so many lies and deceptions over a vaccine that says I have to wear a mask and socially distance even when fully vaccinated, and that I could still contract or spread the virus even after being fully vaccinated.

Never had to get tested when I was perfectly healthy without any symptoms whatsoever.

Never been bribed by the establishments to take the vaccine in order to win a holiday and/or cash prizes or earn frequent flyer points.
I never had to worry about cardiac issues, neurological disorders, blood clots and sadly more! Didn't even have to worry about death.

Never was I ever THREATENED by the use of FORCE by the Government, Employers, Police force, and Military for a vaccine as seen overseas.

I was never judged by my friends or relatives if I didn't take it. I was never discriminated against for travel or other regular services to a point where I could not buy or sell without it.
The vaccines I have listed above never told me I was a bad person for not taking them or for even taking them for that matter.
I have never seen a vaccine that threatened the relationship between my family members and/or close friends to a point of destroying my relationships with them ever.
Never have I seen it used for political gain.

Never seen a vaccine needing 24/7 mass media advertising and promotion on every media outlet known to man.
Then there’s mixing and matching different vaccine brands and being told it's okay to do it one day and then told the next day to not do it (overseas).
I have never seen a vaccine threaten someone's livelihood, as well as wipe out their jobs.
I have never seen a vaccine that allows a 12-year-old child's consent to supersede their parent's consent (that one alone blows me away).

Finally, after all the vaccines (jab, shots) I listed above, I have never seen a vaccine like this one that discriminates, divides, and judges a society. So much information is censored, deleted, and removed from the internet and mainstream media!

So many doctors, health care professionals, police and scientists are censored and forbidden to speak out or ask legitimate questions when what is being allowed or not allowed does not make sense! Particularly when it comes from mainstream media. I have never known a vaccine that has made all the Pharmaceutical companies that manufacture it exempt from liability if it kills everyone to a point where no life insurance will cover it!

This is one powerful vaccine guys! It does all these things above that I have mentioned and yet? It does NOT do the one thing it is supposed to do which is ...
FIGHT OFF THIS PANDEMIC .