• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Everything About Scroobal

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
A few years ago, Scroobal posted a thread with Ramseth and my nickname in the thread title.
We all know he loves to start threads with nicknames in the thread title.
Keechiu who has had your nickname mentioned by him before in his thread title.

So now let's start as many threads with his nickname as possible.
This thread is not necessarily about his identity, we can discuss that later.

This is about anything you want to post about him. You like him also can post here, but will kenna fucked by me.
If you want that motherfucker to apologise to you, please post here also. Otherwise we can consider treating him like ivebert aka Allen.

the era has changed.

if it was like the last time when screwballs was put in charge, u can be sure that u would either be infracted, banned and even have your entire thread deleted.

he did that to most of my threads which incidentally had more viewership than his damn boring sticky threads. those cum sticky threads of his should be fully removed.

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
the era has changed.

if it was like the last time when screwballs was put in charge, u can be sure that u would either be infracted, banned and even have your entire thread deleted.

he did that to most of my threads which incidentally had more viewership than his damn boring sticky threads. those cum sticky threads of his should be fully removed.

LTS you are king those days
hope you recapture your kingdom now
you still go to Foo Hai ?

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
another wise advice
this jw5 is going bonkers
better get admitted into imh asap...

i used to call him jabber wocky because of his initials. there's a reason for that. never f*ck with jabberwocky. he will jab you until your balls are black and blue. otherwise, he's one of the most patient, easy, and carefree members. don't push your luck. :o

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This froggy mod shivering hearing all these big guns firing . . . . . . die die will avoid any crossfire . . . . . . life is beautiful . . . . . hero die young

so long if you don't join suluk suluk, you won't get teruk teruk. :o

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
i used to call him jabber wocky because of his initials. there's a reason for that. never f*ck with jabberwocky. he will jab you until your balls are black and blue. otherwise, he's one of the most patient, easy, and carefree members. don't push your luck. :o

ok points taken. thank you.
i only knew about his powerful literary warfare.
never knew this other side of his....thanks anyway:smile:
or was it him all the time????

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
LTS you are king those days
hope you recapture your kingdom now
you still go to Foo Hai ?

i don't rule and has never liked to rule. i just want free speeches, share personal ex & sexperiences and definitely no ruling like what the paps love to.

when screwballs was in charged, he ruled, prejudiced, marked targets and victimised them. the best part, he got himself scotchs free.

i wanted to add points to the TS but it seems that i ve already done that b4 and can't repeat it.

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
hi there

1. guys, all the firing powers in sbf.
2. me read and see all postings until seeing stars after page 8:*:
3. guys, chin up!

kukubird58

Alfrescian
Loyal
hahaha....see that u guys having fun here..
some things need not be siad in too many words.....
below was a thread paying tributes to my idol....
it was sticky until it got too embarrassing for my idol and his PLPs.....
some blur fxxks think that I am a troll and scroobal was a victim....when i was just exposing his bullshits.....
since we are on the war path....i will name the blur fxxks......kingrant, elephant and black heart.....lol.

http://www.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?107199-Good-Quotes-by-SBF-forummers

Last edited:

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Your threads were merely a cover to take out your angst against SDP and your former comrades Chia Ti Lik. The term "dishonest" does NOT even begin to describe you. If you want to take them on, just do so in the open instead of building up a false persona using some innocent thread like food or trivia, and then when you have everyone's attention, you turn against SDP or NSP or Chia or whoever is the hate target of the month.

Your good friends Ramseth and GMS fed you a constant stream of inside info about who in the forum was meeting online, and you happily compromised their identities by posting them in the forum. And you have the bloody temerity for complaining that your threads were deleted.

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I'm curious why you write in point form all the time. Honest answer please, thanks.

hi there

1. aiyoh!@ gf:biggrin:
2. this is just some silly old habit of mine.
3. kindly do bear with my "style" if i can call it:p
4. well, every pointer has its own standing & merits too.
5. am i to be infracted again or what:biggrin:
6. btw, erect is my spokedick, oops!