• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Everything About Scroobal

moolightaffairs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
AK retreat into his room with all the curtains drawn. even during day time just to fake night. when the night fall he will roam around soullessly and seek asylum into his room for his fake night again during day break.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
If this is the bunch we're left with after the FT are all sent home, I rest my case. There really is no hope.

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
Whoa! Sleeping here on the sidelines not offending anybody sekali got somebody now whacked me ah?

If you come up with some good posts you could at least give me a chance to lick yr balls too. But you are always know shit so dont be jealous lah.

And so is that Kingrant. Stop thinking you are fucking upright, pui!!!!

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
See what I mean? You wanna me lick balls also do something more useful and imaginative than this lah.

Hey dumbass, my TCSS thread, only 1 thread, was started by me and I've been talking there ever since, do your research on my threads you moron, you dun even know what the fuck you are talking about, LOL

Let me help you find all my threads, read here, and I suggest you start from the back page, you cheebye kia

http://www.sammyboy.com/search.php?searchid=2372012

STARTING 1 TCSS PER DAY?? WHAHAHHAHAH, PROOF IT!!!
If I said I bukakked on your face everyday, that might be possible :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If this is the bunch we're left with after the FT are all sent home, I rest my case. There really is no hope.

The FT is allowed to in to prolong the misery of a directionless Singapore.
It is a reflection of the paternalistic leaders who cannot think and are scared of difficult solutions, and unable to carry nation building to the next stage.
Singapore is allowed to prolong its lifespan on Third World ideas and management style.
Why blame the bunch?

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
Spot on. With statements like this, AK has to eat his heart out if I lick everybody's balls except his.

You want to talk about lackey. OK, let talk about lackey. The biggest lackeys in the forum are those who fawned at your feet when you were the highest pointer and the one with the most reputation power, before InfP was implemented. You enjoyed the attention so much it went to your ahead and you started bullying newbies and joking about infracting them. You might not have been serious about that but the joke was distasteful and unbecoming of you.

If not for Debonerman's signature about you bukkakeing SamLeong after being whipped into shape by him, I would not have realized that sorry episode. You actually thought you can start one TCSS thread EACH DAY and Sam would allow that? You own the whole folder is it? Sam thought you a lesson and whipped you into shape.

Meanwhile of course, your lackeys uttered not one word against you.

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
it's aids with an "s" for syndrome. aid, without an "s", stands for "alamaking is dreaming". and must add "lol" to it. lol!

You got it wrong. I am serious....I am dying...I've got Aid....The doctor told me it's nearly incurable......It's both physical and mental.......Only a Jew fuck has the cure that can save me.......Oh God I am too young to die....I want to hold my grandchildren......