• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Every few days got Cantonese scammers caught

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
kanina all humans got bad apples irrespective of race or dialect group kanina
No some got MUCH MORE than others. Like your fellow m&d chinese thieves slanderers harassers are MANY MORE. I eat dinner also can meet whistling dogs so many times is enough proof of that.

rotiprata

Alfrescian
Loyal
No some got MUCH MORE than others. Like your fellow m&d chinese thieves slanderers harassers are MANY MORE. I eat dinner also can meet whistling dogs so many times is enough proof of that.
siao kow whistling at SIAO LANG.. nothing funny... beri normal... :rolleyes:

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
No this is not Cantonese and he is the only one lawyer in decades. Not every few days or every day like Cantonese scammers ok?
Yes everyhour got Cantonese scammers and as long as they scam fuckeins it is good. Even better if every second got fuckeins get scammed by Cantonese

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes everyhour got Cantonese scammers and as long as they scam fuckeins it is good. Even better if every second got fuckeins get scammed by Cantonese
With so many proud Cantonese scammers like you, no wonder Cantonese scammers from 24 to 65 years old are in the news.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Well good lame excuse to steal slander harass good hokkiens that not just did nothing bad to Cantonese but give jobs to Cantonese like I gave job to my ex sinkie cantonese accountant.
Fight with kt latha to give job to Cantonese accountant!

rotiprata

Alfrescian
Loyal
Well good lame excuse to steal slander harass good hokkiens that not just did nothing bad to Cantonese but give jobs to Cantonese like I gave job to my ex sinkie cantonese accountant.
sufficient proof that a cantonese accountant is more efficient than those FAKE high class... TPx.. hokkien ... so call a/c manager..

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
sufficient proof that a cantonese accountant is more efficient than those FAKE high class... TPx.. hokkien ... so call a/c manager..
As usual your TOP smearer mouth is your sufficient proof. And my actions shown I am REAL high class vs you real low class.