• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ever wonder why our fresh milk are lasting longer nowadays..

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
only stupid humans drink milk...

a human drinking a cow's milk? cow's milk are reserved for calf.. stupid..

milkisanatural.gif

stashsg

Alfrescian
Loyal
Well, Sadly all your foodstuff is treated with chemicals and preservatives.

most of them contain some type of plastic, that prevents it from spoiling.

if u can: get a glass of fresh milk (straight from the cow's or goat udders) and keep it next to a glass of packet milk.watch them glasses after 24hrs...u will faint...

hairylee

Alfrescian
Loyal
uncle, you won't want to drink au natural milk, babies taste bud are not that develop they won't know & there is nothing else they can consume at that stage in that life. Have you tasted unwashed "neh neh"?? you would want to puke...so mums milk would taste & smell like that, musky...& that over powering smell...I have drank fresh goat milk from the teats...boy! you won't to remember the taste & smell & the lunch I threw out..so mum's milk is in that line.

Some people still thinks mum's milk is sweet and tasty.
Me have tasted before and have to drink whisky to kill the taste.

Picardo

Alfrescian
Loyal
There appears to be two fiercely opposing camps arguing about the topic of consuming cow's milk. I should think the best way is to do ones's own research and observations.

For example, one can seek out adults who have been consuming FRESH milk on a daily basis since young and notice their general health, body-build and other signs of good or bad health. This may be difficult, simply because those who do may be reluctant to reveal the fact to others for obvious reasons. So one needs to devise one's own way of finding out. If one is persistent or interested enough, one will in all probability be able to arrive at a satisfying conclusion after a period of effort.

Last edited:

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Truth :
1) Raw milk > pasteurized milk
2) Human milk > animal milk

For health purposes, stop drinking all commercially available milk (which is always pasteurized, as required by law). For strong bones (and to prevent cancer) take vitamin D pills. For raw fat needs (the body needs raw fat, because all cell membranes, as well as the brain and nervous system in particular, is composed largely of fats), consume raw coconut flesh/oil, raw oils (eg. extra virgin cold-pressed olive oils), raw sashimi and raw eggs. Be careful with raw nuts, because many of them aren't truly raw.

Fishypie

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Drinking a cup of lactose free milk or more will result me rushing to the toilet just the same. :(

Can only drink half a glass at most without the lau sai effect.
Hi Bro Mac, me have the same condition as you here..but after years of tryings; i am ok with them by now..

watchman8

Alfrescian
Loyal
Truth :
1) Raw milk > pasteurized milk
2) Human milk > animal milk

For health purposes, stop drinking all commercially available milk (which is always pasteurized, as required by law). For strong bones (and to prevent cancer) take vitamin D pills. For raw fat needs (the body needs raw fat, because all cell membranes, as well as the brain and nervous system in particular, is composed largely of fats), consume raw coconut flesh/oil, raw oils (eg. extra virgin cold-pressed olive oils), raw sashimi and raw eggs. Be careful with raw nuts, because many of them aren't truly raw.
Eh.... How is pasturising bad?

I think the risk of dying from ingesting deadly bacteria and virus from eating raw food is too significant. Better to cook. Avoid cooking at high temperatures if you are concerned.