• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Even the Khmers cannot tahan the Ah Tiongs

mudhatter

Alfrescian
Loyal
Xi jinping trying to colonise the entire south east asia by mass migration just like what he did to tibet and xinjiang.

Despite looking down on Ah Nehs, we all know Chinks did not dare to fight Ah Nehs over Doklam.

It shows Chinks are pathetic fighters.

They want soft targets.

Presumbly small, weak, underdeveloped countries with no defence capabilities or strategic importance.

ASEAN serves just right.

ASEAN members are wrong in failing to develop their defence capabilities in view of the rising Chink influence, i.e. attempt to coerce ASEAN into following its own chink orbit.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Pui kia, Dont post shit angmoh evil video despises everyone but themselves.

Cambodia are do well got better food put on tables.

Find me 1 country angmoh help them prosperous and do well....

Despite looking down on Ah Nehs, we all know Chinks did not dare to fight Ah Nehs over Doklam.

It shows Chinks are pathetic fighters.

They want soft targets.

Presumbly small, weak, underdeveloped countries with no defence capabilities or strategic importance.

ASEAN serves just right.

ASEAN members are wrong in failing to develop their defence capabilities in view of the rising Chink influence, i.e. attempt to coerce ASEAN into following its own chink orbit.

mudhatter

Alfrescian
Loyal

We are not talking about Ang Moh u slit eyed stinky commie rat.

Chinks eye ASEAN because they see in ASEAN an easy catch. Vulnerable weak or tiny countries with no strategic depth, no advanced defence industrial base or strategic weapons.

When faced with Ah Nehs that chinks look down upon, Chinks just backed down in Doklam.

Had Chinks decimated Ah Nehs in Doklam, in the next 50 years, there would be no challengers to Chinks in the entire Asian region.

This proves that Chinks are poor fighters. They make for good prostitutes in Geylang. And good obedient dogs of dictatorial CCP and PAP. That's it.

greedy and cunning

Alfrescian
Loyal
laugh2.jpeg
laugh3.gif

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

South China Morning Post is owned the Alibaba Group. Alibaba Group is Ah Tiong, isn't it?