• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Even the Arabs are Tired of peaceful Hamas

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have 3 relatives here. Two are U grades and one diploma holder. They do benefit fm garment policies. Wat the garment need to do is to attract as many investment as possible to Msia.
No investors will go to malaysia because they signed but never honour or rectify free trade deals.vietnam, singkie have free trade deals with all the major trading nations/ bloc.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
No investors will go to malaysia because they signed but never honour or rectify free trade deals.vietnam, singkie have free trade deals with all the major trading nations/ bloc.

So long they paid the penalty/compensation. Like they said better cut loss then bleed further (project).

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
Aaah...9-dash line. So i see here many AMDK supporters of Yahud too. But Yahud dont give a two hoots to UN or UNSC. They just simple invaded Palestine and renamed it israel going against international law. So if israel can behave like a barbarian, why cant chicom? Why all kpkb against chicom? Why should chicom follow the rules of law when israel took matters into her own hands ignoring internationl law? See the double standard here. Not tat i m chicom supporter. I am neutral on US and chicom. But the double standard among the retards here make me wana puke!
You have your choice and you are best to fully embrace the Bumiputra policies of Malaysia. Unfortunately, as you are a Singaporean Malay, they would also not sincerely welcome you into their country. If you don't believe, try to apply for a Malaysian citizenship and see if they will approve.

I also don't understand why you are so adamant that Israel cannot have a place in the Middle East, just because your interpretation is that Israel is on "stolen property". Then how to explain that Jesus Christ was born in Jerusalem? Was Jesus Christ a Muslim? I don't think we need to debate further on this. You have your reasons and I also have my reasons. I can only say that if they cannot accept to co-exist together, there will be no end to the conflicts. Period.

For example, the Malaysian government is now complaining of an Israeli airplane circulating in and around the Singapore airspace. Are we under their jurisdiction to do what we think is helpful to our country and subject to their interrogation? Has that Israeli aircraft intruded into their Malaysian airspace?
https://www.todayonline.com/singapo...waters-was-doing-commercial-product#mdcrecs_s

Last edited:

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You have your choice and you are best to fully embrace the Bumiputra policies of Malaysia. Unfortunately, as you are a Singaporean Malay, they would also not sincerely welcome you into their country. If you don't believe, try to apply for a Malaysian citizenship and see if they will approve.

I also don't understand why you are so adamant that Israel cannot have a place in the Middle East, just because your interpretation is that Israel is on "stolen property". Then how to explain that Jesus Christ was born in Jerusalem? Was Jesus Christ a Muslim? I don't think we need to debate further on this. You have your reasons and I also have my reasons. I can only say that if they cannot accept co-exist together, there will be no end to the conflicts. Period.

PR abit of a problem. But can be solved by MM2H. As for having a blue IC, tat one easy as ABC. I have relatives in Msia. Betul. Tak bohong.

Bro. Yes. Last time the Promised Land was given to the Jews. But they did not keep their convenant with God. Rebelled against God. Tats why they are in exile decree of God. They are suppose to wait for their Messiah. But the zionist took matters into their own hands by stealing and killing! Not only Muslims believe present "israel" was stolen fm the Palestinian. Even the Orthodox Jews also rejected state of israel and considered it as illegal. Its against the teaching of the Torah. The Israelites represent Zionism. Not Judaism. Fm the horses mouth.

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
PR abit of a problem. But can be solved by MM2H. As for having a blue IC, tat one easy as ABC. I have relatives in Msia. Betul. Tak bohong.
They are going to further tighten the qualifications for MM2H. Even during the last 1.5 years, MM2H applications have been suspended indefinitely. That's the way the Malaysian government always manages, or should I say mismanages. They always like to "flip pratas" and with no definite policies.

Last edited:

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
U think Msia need Sinkieland? When Dr Mahathir decided to demolish the bridge tat useless old kayu already pee in the pant.
Are you kidding? Just look at the present day Johor. Without the additional revenue from visiting Singaporeans, they are now forever pleading for the 2 governments to open their border crossings ASAP. Do you know how many in Johor is suffering as they are unable to go to Singapore to work? Johor state alone cannot supplement so many jobs for these people in such a short duration.

I know you are presently not in JB, but if you go and see how's the situation in KSL City Mall and JB City Square, you'll be surprised that they looked like ghost towns now. Even Mid-Valley JB is deserted on weekdays.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
They are going to further tighten the qualifications for MM2H. Even during the last 1.5 years, MM2H applications have been suspended indefinitely. That's the way the Malaysian government always manages, or should I say mismanages. They always like to "flip pratas" and with no definite policies.

Try applying for S-MM2H. Tink still available.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Are you kidding? Just look at the present day Johor. Without the additional revenue from visiting Singaporeans, they are now forever pleading for the 2 governments to open their border crossings ASAP. Do you know how many in Johor is suffering as they are unable to go to Singapore to work? Johor state alone cannot supplement so many jobs for these people in such a short duration.

I know you are presently not in JB, but if you go and see how's the situation in KSL City Mall and JB City Square, you'll be surprised that they looked like ghost towns now. Even Mid-Valley JB is deserted on weekdays.

With the current pandemic over at Msia, with ever increasing of covid cases daily, i am not surprised at all the dire situation tere. I have a WS group with relatives tere. So i know wats going tere. As for Johor residents, their nearest cari makan place of course is sinkieland. Wat more with 3:1 exchange rate. But on the whole Msia need investment fm any countries. Not just dependg on Sinkieland alone.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Israel’s Settlements Have No Legal Validity, Constitute Flagrant Violation of International Law, Security Council Reaffirms​

14 Delegations in Favour of Resolution 2334 (2016) as United States Abstains​

The Security Council reaffirmed this afternoon that Israel’s establishment of settlements in Palestinian territory occupied since 1967, including East Jerusalem, had no legal validity, constituting a flagrant violation under international law and a major obstacle to the vision of two States living side-by-side in peace and security, within internationally recognized borders.

https://www.un.org/press/en/2016/sc12657.doc.htm

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
With the current pandemic over at Msia, with ever increasing of covid cases daily, i am not surprised at all the dire situation tere. I have a WS group with relatives tere. So i know wats going tere. As for Johor residents, their nearest cari makan place of course is sinkieland. Wat more with 3:1 exchange rate. But on the whole Msia need investment fm any countries. Not just dependg on Sinkieland alone.
Johor Bahru's economy is at least 60% dependent on Singapore.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You will need a local to sponsor your application.

8) Agents/Sponsors
It seems that they will continue to require sponsors (or maybe only if the applicant uses an agent)...the major issue with applications. However "agents registered with the state ministry are now allow to submit an application on behalf of applicants, to ease the difficulties faced by applicants in finding a sponsor, while helping tourism agencies in the state to be S-MM2H agents."

https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=904495

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Johor Bahru's economy is at least 60% dependent on Singapore.

Even Ah Chan (Msian) employed a bangla to manage his makan stall while he happily working in Sinkieland drawing @ S$3K in sinkieland.

So u see, some Msians are fussy.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I also don't understand why you are so adamant that Israel cannot have a place in the Middle East, just because your interpretation is that Israel is on "stolen property".

By moslem's own weird logic, they too are on stolen property. moslems like to boast of a time when they were militarily strong and went around conquering other people's lands, tearing down their churches and temples and replacing them with mosques.

Then how to explain that Jesus Christ was born in Jerusalem? Was Jesus Christ a Muslim?

To moslems, Jesus is a moslem when moslems want to present a picture of racial and religious harmony to the outside. After that, Jesus is not a moslem anymore but just another Jew to be used and discarded away. There's only mohammad in islam.

I can only say that if they cannot accept to co-exist together, there will be no end to the conflicts. Period.

You have to thank the mosques and islamic religious schools for this. Most of them are aggressively fueling the israeli-arab conflict as a religious conflict to their congregations, peppered with moslem verses about how jerusalem is only a moslem holy city and that trees and stones will call out and demand for moslems to kill jews.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Bro. Correction. In the bible it says god promised it ti the seed/decendants of abraham.
That means jews and arabs.
Don't let their zionists lies get to you.

Don't embarrass yourself if you know shit about theology.

Genesis 17: 18 -21
Abraham fell facedown; he laughed and said to himself, "Will a son be born to a man a hundred years old? Will Sarah bear a child at the age of ninety?"
And Abraham said to God, "If only Ishmael might live under your blessing!"

Then God said, "Yes, but your wife Sarah will bear you a son, and you will call him Isaac. [4] I will establish my covenant with him as an everlasting covenant for his descendants after him.

And as for Ishmael, I have heard you: I will surely bless him;
I will make him fruitful and will greatly increase his numbers. He will be the father of twelve rulers, and I will make him into a great nation.

But my covenant I will establish with Isaac, whom Sarah will bear to you by this time next year."

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
The Arab states have shown their disaffection with the Palestinians in a variety of ways.

The Arab states never once gave the palestinians independence ever though they 'liberated' Gaza, East Jerusalem and West Bank for decades after 1948.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Bro. Correction. In the bible it says god promised it ti the seed/decendants of abraham.
That means jews and arabs.
Don't let their zionists lies get to you.

:biggrin: Even the Orthodox Jews rejected the illegal occupation of state of israel by zionist jews/xtians!

What is The Promised Land

Promised Land is the stretch of land from Egypt to Turkey and extending to Saudi Arabia and Iraq as
mentioned in:
Genesis 15:18 “On that day the Lord made a covenant with Abram and said, “To your descendants I give
this land, from the Wadi[a] of Egypt to the great river, the Euphrates—”
And God has kept His promise with those who have kept His covenant. You will see All the lands of
Genesis 15:18 except some major parts of Palestine which has been occupied through anti-covenant
terror, belong to Muslims, as Muslims are the people and spiritual descendants of Abraham, who kept
the covenant God made with Abraham as we shall see in the discussion and Arabs are Abraham’s direct
descendants through his son Prophet Ishmael.
Now some people will state that Bible exclusively made the covenant with Isaac and his descendants but
Abraham’s descendants continued in two lineages that intersected when: (1) Isaac’s first son Esau
married into his cousin Ishmael’s line, and (2) Moses married a woman whose father Jethro was a ḥanīf
who believed one God. So the covenant has been included for also Ishmael.

Last edited: