• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Even the Arabs are Tired of peaceful Hamas

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
Msia can also follow suit. But did they? Tere was an agreement so Msia abide by the contract. Whereas for Israel, teres no such agreement. If they claimed its stated in the Torah, so is the Ten Commandment.
Agreement? You must be kidding. Even with an agreement, didn't that bloody Mahathir had reneged and insisted for a price increase in the supply of raw water to Singapore? I can tell you that one of the reason why Malaysia does not make a formal claim of Singapore is because their military and weapons are weaker. Singapore's army, navy and air-force have much better weaponry than them. Don't forget that Mahathir had been nasty before by stationing their navy ship in our waters near to Tuas just barely 2 years ago. If you sincerely wants to be a good neighbor, do you do such things?

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Agreement? You must be kidding. Even with an agreement, didn't that bloody Mahathir had reneged and insisted for a price increase in the supply of raw water to Singapore? I can tell you that one of the reason why Malaysia does not make a formal claim of Singapore is because their military and weapons are weaker. Singapore's army, navy and air-force have much better weaponry than them. Don't forget that Mahathir had been nasty before by stationing their navy ship in our waters near to Tuas just barely 2 years ago.

Mahatir? Empty talk lah. Just like Iran vs Israel. Trust me. Msia will never take back Sinkieland. Wat more by force or by invasion. Nothing to do with sinkie army or navy or airforce or wat have u lah. Haha...:roflmao: Whenever someone mention about sinkie army.....i macam nak laugh till cow cum home.. :biggrin:

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
Mahatir? Empty talk lah. Just like Iran vs Israel. Trust me. Msia will never take back Sinkieland. Wat more by force or by invasion. Nothing to do with sinkie army or navy or airforce or wat have u lah. Haha...:roflmao: Whenever someone mention about sinkie army.....i macam nak laugh till cow cum home.. :biggrin:
That's for you to believe. Even for a small piece of sand bank in Pedra Blanca, they would also want to fight for it, although that place has always been administered by Singapore since Raffles time.

They should be better off to fight with China on their 9-dash line claim, which is greatly affecting their Sabah and Sarawak coastlines. In future, just sail 200km out of Sabah and you'll be deemed to be in China's territory.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That's for you to believe. Even for a small piece of sand bank in Pedra Blanca, they would also want to fight for it, although that place has always been administered by Singapore since Raffles time.

They should be better off to fight with China on their 9-dash line claim, which is greatly affecting their Sabah and Sarawak coastlines. In future, just sail 200km out of Sabah and you'll be deemed to be in China's territory.

Politic kawan. I have friends in UMNO. :smile:

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Agreement? You must be kidding. Even with an agreement, didn't that bloody Mahathir had reneged and insisted for a price increase in the supply of raw water to Singapore? I can tell you that one of the reason why Malaysia does not make a formal claim of Singapore is because their military and weapons are weaker. Singapore's army, navy and air-force have much better weaponry than them. Don't forget that Mahathir had been nasty before by stationing their navy ship in our waters near to Tuas just barely 2 years ago. If you sincerely wants to be a good neighbor, do you do such things?
There was a clause for a tarrif increase after 1987. PAP insist that it should be discussed in 1987. After that date,PAP said it has lapsed.
U der najib, PAP git back ktm land.ehat PAP did not mention is pap still controls water catchment area size of singapore island in jiu hu. Taking water from johor river which jb now badly needs too.

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
There was a clause for a tarrif increase after 1987. PAP insist that it should be discussed in 1987. After that date,PAP said it has lapsed.
U der najib, PAP git back ktm land.ehat PAP did not mention is pap still controls water catchment area size of singapore island in jiu hu. Taking water from johor river which jb now badly needs too.
Please lah, Singapore had contributed to the building of the dam in Johor, Singapore had in addition, paid more than S$500m to the Johor state government for the management of the catchment area all these while. At the end of the day come 2062, all these will be handed back to Johor with no charges to be incurred. All these they don't mention so that the Malaysian public (and probably also you) don't know.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Please lah, Singapore had contributed to the building of the dam in Johor, Singapore had in addition, paid more than S$500m to the Johor state government for the management of the catchment area all these while. At the end of the day come 2062, all these will be handed back to Johor with no charges to be incurred. All these they don't mention so that the Malaysian public (and probably also you) don't know.
The catchment area is under the authority of PUB. They forego maints8ning it if they wish. Not jiu hu problem. All that water from johore river go to sinkie.biggest river in johore.

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
Northern ireland was a Catholic protestant war. With a bit of celtic/ anglo saxon angst.
Football In glasgow, rangers are predominantly protestant. Celtic supported by Catholics.
Tottenham Hotspur are jewish in london. But not anymore. Thanks to liberalism.

The shiite sunni conflict was created by Saudi Wahhabi sect who wanted to impose their brand of Islam worldwide and the mayhem it has caused wrt terrorism and violence.
Wahabbis have no tolerance for those muslims not under their banner.
So this wahabism etc has already entered singkieland? I am pretty sure its in mudland.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

U think Msia need Sinkieland? When Dr Mahathir decided to demolish the bridge tat useless old kayu already pee in the pant.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Aaah...9-dash line. So i see here many AMDK supporters of Yahud too. But Yahud dont give a two hoots to UN or UNSC. They just simple invaded Palestine and renamed it israel going against international law. So if israel can behave like a barbarian, why cant chicom? Why all kpkb against chicom? Why should chicom follow the rules of law when israel took matters into her own hands ignoring internationl law? See the double standard here. Not tat i m chicom supporter. I am neutral on US and chicom. But the double standard among the retards here make me wana puke!

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Of course they fo. By dumbing diwn the passing grades snd children all graduates but now cannot get jobs.

I have 3 relatives here. Two are U grades and one diploma holder. They do benefit fm garment policies. Wat the garment need to do is to attract as many investment as possible to Msia.