• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Even New Shityzen DOO LAN Ugly FAPee

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
<TABLE id=msgUN border=0 cellSpacing=3 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR><TD id=msgUNsubj vAlign=top>
icon.aspx
Coffeeshop Chit Chat - Even New Citizens knows ugly PAP</TD><TD id=msgunetc noWrap align=right>
icon.aspx
Subscribe </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE class=msgtable cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="96%"><TBODY><TR><TD class=msg vAlign=top><TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgbfr1 width="1%"> </TD><TD><TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0><TBODY><TR class=msghead vAlign=top><TD class=msgF width="1%" noWrap align=right>From: </TD><TD class=msgFname width="68%" noWrap>AAAAAA50 <NOBR></NOBR> </TD><TD class=msgDate width="30%" noWrap align=right>5:14 pm </TD></TR><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgT height=20 width="1%" noWrap align=right>To: </TD><TD class=msgTname width="68%" noWrap>ALL <NOBR></NOBR></TD><TD class=msgNum noWrap align=right> (1 of 7) </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR><TD class=msgleft rowSpan=4 width="1%"> </TD><TD class=wintiny noWrap align=right>29860.1 </TD></TR><TR><TD height=8></TD></TR><TR><TD class=msgtxt>Even New Citizens know the ugly side of the PAP....eventually.
Stay here long enough, and they will begin to see the inadequacies of their policies, their double standards and the cold, high handed treatment of its citizens.
========================================================
http://www.todayonline.com/Voices/EDC100310-0000050/Unmarried-and-paying-for-it
I AM a 34-year-old living in Singapore with a 20-month-old son. I am a single parent by choice. I became a citizen here in 2008, in hope for a better future for my son. However, I have come to realise that there is not enough assistance from the Government for single parents such as myself.
When my son was born in 2008, I learned that we were not eligible for the Baby Bonus scheme as I do not have a marriage certificate - one of the requirements to claim the bonus. I understand that this was meant to promote a two-parent family unit, but I also understand that this scheme is meant to help the citizens of Singapore.
Is my son not entitled to the Baby Bonus though he is a citizen by birth?
When I was interested in acquiring an HDB flat to call a home for my son and myself, I was informed that I was not eligible yet as I was still considered "single" and would have to wait until I am 35 years old. I learnt that my son and I were not considered a "family nucleus" and thus did not merit owning a unit yet. I also learnt that I am not eligible (again) for HDB grants.
When I filed my income tax last year, I applied for the rebate on the levy imposed on my maid, the working mother relief, as well as the parenthood rebate. I was very disappointed to receive a letter from the Inland Revenue Authority of Singapore requesting that I send in a copy of my marriage certificate before I am considered eligible for the reliefs.
I am also anxious for the future of my son. What if he is not eligible for the financial assistance given to students for their education needs because I do not have a marriage certificate?
I cannot allow anybody to hold back my son just because I chose not to marry.
Please note that I am not promoting single parenthood. Single parenthood is not for everybody, and those who choose to raise their child alone have a great deal of responsibility to act as both a father and a mother to the child, to provide for the child singlehandedly, and to ensure that the child grows up a citizen of good moral character.
Whatever assistance anybody - family, friends, colleagues or government - can provide for single parents is very much appreciated, even if it is to ease a little of the burden that those in my position are carrying.
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Internet Brigade

Alfrescian
Loyal
This policy is something I disagree with also.

Single Parenthood should not be "rewarded" but a child of a single parent should not be left to suffer for it. Im sure if he proceeds to make appeals he will be successful.

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
All single parent should also get baby bonus regardless married or not as long as baby is citizen.
If not more people will go for aborption.
Since baby is citizen so the baby deserved to have baby bonus regardless race. Also when buying HDB should have given a grant as per normal. Because single parent are more stress, only have one person income to support whole family.
I think law should have change or relax a bit for single parent.
1. Get the same grant for HDB only once.
2. Get the same baby bonus
3. Same discount on maid levy
4. Age 25 single parent can buy new HDB

buddhaboy

Alfrescian
Loyal
This policy is something I disagree with also.

Single Parenthood should not be "rewarded" but a child of a single parent should not be left to suffer for it. Im sure if he proceeds to make appeals he will be successful.

hey donkey! Your head is screwed on the wrong way. Its evident in the way you write. let me correct you.

Single Parenthood should not be "Punished" and child of a single parent should not be left to suffer for it. Im sure if he proceeds to make appeals he will be successful.

UseYourBrain

Alfrescian
Loyal
The law is taken from the bible?

<< Deuteronomy 23:2 >>

New American Standard Bible (©1995)
"No one of illegitimate birth shall enter the assembly of the LORD; none of his descendants, even to the tenth generation, shall enter the assembly of the LORD.
King James Bible
A bastard shall not enter into the congregation of the LORD; even to his tenth generation shall he not enter into the congregation of the LORD.

American King James Version
A bastard shall not enter into the congregation of the LORD; even to his tenth generation shall he not enter into the congregation of the LORD.

American Standard Version
A bastard shall not enter into the assembly of Jehovah; even to the tenth generation shall none of his enter into the assembly of Jehovah.

Douay-Rheims Bible
A mamzer, that is to say, one born of a prostitute, shall not enter into the church of the Lord, until the tenth generation.

Darby Bible Translation
A bastard shall not come into the congregation of Jehovah; even his tenth generation shall not come into the congregation of Jehovah.

English Revised Version
A bastard shall not enter into the assembly of the LORD; even to the tenth generation shall none of his enter into the assembly of the LORD.

Webster's Bible Translation

World English Bible
A bastard shall not enter into the assembly of Yahweh; even to the tenth generation shall none of his enter into the assembly of Yahweh.

Young's Literal Translation
a bastard doth not enter into the assembly of Jehovah; even a tenth generation of him doth not enter into the assembly of Jehovah.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
She has not only converted to Singapore citizenship but also has become sinkified. Complain, complain, complain as if she's entitled to all privileges she desires. She's young (below 35) and capable. She's a single parent by choice, i.e. choose to let her child grow up without a father. Who's fault? She earns enough to be in taxable bracket, hire a maid and contemplate buying a flat, and yet complain about insufficient government assistance.

Singles flat ownership scheme is for singles above 35. Single parents are also singles and have to be above 35. Baby bonus scheme is to encourage married couples to have more babies. She chose not to be married. There're assistance schemes for single parents distressed by circumstances, but she's apparently very affluent. She's 34. Wait one more year, also complain.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
<table class="msgtable" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="96%"><tbody><tr><td class="msg" valign="top"><table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="100%"><tbody><tr><td style="vertical-align: top;">
</td><td class="msgtxt">family, friends, colleagues or government - can provide for single parents is very much appreciated, even if it is to ease a little of the burden that those in my position are carrying.
</td></tr></tbody></table></td></tr></tbody></table>

Serves her right for not getting married before spreading her legs.:rolleyes: