• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Even my Malaysia stocks are rising

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
for ah nehs, must have jobs, good pay, good schools, welfare for elderly parents, and strong/stable currency. they love sg for all these good reasons, thanks to pap.
Correct. Use Spore as a base to earn SGD and use JB as a cheap nest for their extended family. Enough space for them to mess around. Don’t forget the HSR and MRT coming up! Don’t let jiuhukia take all the benefits at SG expense of building!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
You buy a house in jb only if you intend to stay. If you buy for investment, you will lose due to depreciating currency. Plus jb has huge landbank thus homes will never appreciate in value in RM as new development keeps cropping up.
Wrong. Already appreciated in RM value. Just that currency value loss and capital gains tax eats up. The new developments that keep coming up are more expensive than previous developments.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
No problem my maybank stocks closed up 10 sen or 0.9% today! Malicious bastards wishing me dead are disappointed.

LordElrond

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Wrong. Already appreciated in RM value. Just that currency value loss and capital gains tax eats up. The new developments that keep coming up are more expensive than previous developments.

Congratulations! All the best to your investments!

LordElrond

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I've full confidence that Najib and UMNO will win big! Even the Johor royalty, well known for their opposition to Najib, have openly rooted for UMNO.

I've loaded up on a lot of jiuhu bank stocks like Maybank and Public Bank.

Congratulations! Nah eat these shoes!