• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Even chinese in china cannot tolerate chinese behaviour, what more malays in malay archipelago.

pck1965

Alfrescian
Loyal
At least the chinks have high IQ, hard working nature and they are a great power.

What have m&ds achieved?

Pek Kim Lui

Alfrescian
Loyal
in malusial the bumi steal ur money, cheat n rob u.......HV NOT HEARD OF ANY BABI REPENTING INCL JIB N ZAHID H................N SHIT PUKITRA

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
must blame tiongs for not copying sinkie “reserve” culture - no tissue packet to chope seat that’s why. adding insult to injury, she may poop on the seat.

ChristJohnny

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes It is all about IQ and RACE. I am afraid low IQ Races will be second class no matter how they tried. Sad. If can make it - long long time ago already can make it. I a glad some of you admitted this facts.

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes It is all about IQ and RACE. I am afraid low IQ Races will be second class no matter how they tried. Sad. If can make it - long long time ago already can make it. I a glad some of you admitted this facts.
They will be 1st class when they can fully out breed n displace the rest like in mudland. Where the minority population is shrinking astronomically. The cina n m&ds were 50/50 agar agar during independence n now cina 20%. As Stalin said... quantity has a quality of its own..