• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Even chinese in china cannot tolerate chinese behaviour, what more malays in malay archipelago.

apogee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nonsense. Its the other way round. Just look at jho low and najib,
It shows the Malay has pig's brain and he is a Malay leader. So old and be led by nose by a young Chinese guy. If I am a m&d, I will call myself a pinoy.

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
the m&ds should be very grateful that the chinese came, settled down and drove the economy development of the region. if not for the chinese, this m&d region would be just like the worst of Africa, an extremely poor and underdeveloped shithole.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
They will be 1st class when they can fully out breed n displace the rest like in mudland. Where the minority population is shrinking astronomically. The cina n m&ds were 50/50 agar agar during independence n now cina 20%. As Stalin said... quantity has a quality of its own..
50/50 was malaya independence. When sabah and sarawak were absorbed and singapore broke off , that proportion became less. Even though ratio is less, but the chinese population is growing. From 3 mil during merdeka to 8 mil now.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
It shows the Malay has pig's brain and he is a Malay leader. So old and be led by nose by a young Chinese guy. If I am a m&d, I will call myself a pinoy.
Indeed it is a big embarrassment and humiliation. Najib should commit hara kiri. Unfortunately, many still support him despite this.

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
50/50 was malaya independence. When sabah and sarawak were absorbed and singapore broke off , that proportion became less. Even though ratio is less, but the chinese population is growing. From 3 mil during merdeka to 8 mil now.
Wat about the growth of the m&d population?