• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Escher vs 32 years of incarceration.

KNNBGCB

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Bytheway, Scroobal is going to kill me for turning his thread into a points begging thread :biggrin:

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I kept wondering what is worse. Given a choice being Chia Thye Poh or go thru threads with Escher's post.

Sam what would you choose?

:biggrin:

You rather go through my threads. I know, I know.

:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

He has a certain fire within him. Exhibits raw unadulterated emotions about the state of affairs. Very rare for a sinkie. I like.

Writing via TOR meant I can write from the heart and no fuck care for those PAP bastards cockroaches and maggots and their perverted corrupt kangaroos.

:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin::biggrin:

don't see the point of the constant spamming. No one's gonna read it anyway.

Then do not read. I do not give a flying fuck if you read or not read. Looking at the number of reads in my threads, it can be seen a lot of people read me. They read of stuff that they want to write but could not bring themselves to write because of fear. Th more they read me, the less fear will they have.
They read of dragging that smear of shit on sole of shoe LKY screaming and kicking from his death bed to dangle and dance from lamp post
They read of legions of ghouls and demons raping LKY with chain saws and Black & Decker power drills until LKY perineum poke out of his left nostrils.
They read of necklaces of burning car tyres on PAPs and PAP collaborators

PAP and their IBs and dogs here read of that and they realised their time is coming to an end soon and piano wire will find them

People read me with joy or they read me shitting in their pants.\
So why should I bother if you read or not read ?

Enough of them read me for me to see terms like Stockholm Syndrome coming out now and then.
Piano wires and necklacing of PAPs coming out now

In time, we all will read of LKY being dragged out of bed, or if too late, LKY dragged out of his fucking coffin.

NOWHERE ELSE CAN THEY READ SUCH STUFF CONSISTENTLY ESPECIALLY IN SINGAPORE.
PAP KNOW THAT TOO, BUT THEY PRETEND I DO NOT EXIST AS THEY ONLY KNOW I AM IN NEARBY GALAXY AND THEY AND THEIR PERVERTED CORRUPT POWERS CANNOT GET ME BECAUSE OF TOR . THEY EVEN ORDER THEIR FUCKING RUNNING DOGS IN SBF TO IGNORE ME TO TRY TO LESSEN MY EXPOSURE.

Leongsam, I trust your set markers but to ban Escher then I'll ask how you set the marker? What is right to post what is wrong to post? Ignore function is the best bet if not happy don't need to see. Thank you boss for giving him a chance it shows people can and willing to adjust. I kinda find escher's posts amusing and entertaining although I do wish some if his wishes come true expeditiously.

A lot of people in Singapore hope that what I write will come about.
we all know that will come and it is a matte of time.
In days or weeks, that smear of shit on sole of shoe LKY will be a rotting corpse
And perhaps even before the first joss stick is lit for LKY, Arseloon will find a dozen new arseholes on him. Ho Ching will find she got a dozen more cunts and having periods from them all.

AND WE ALL YUM SENG AND YUM SENG AND SING AND DANCE ON TABLE TOPS AND STREETS
AND PIANO WIRES WILL HUM AND HUM AS PAPs DANCE UNDER THE LAMP POSTS

hahaha ...

at least he does not screw meat eaters

:biggrin: :biggrin:

I screw them too. After I show them the other side of Nirvanas in 4 to 5 hours long screwing and tiewing sessions, the girls like to go for steak or ribs dinners.
Girls also go for vege stuff which I obliged.

It's very hard to set markers because everyone is different. I try my best to be flexible. After a while, you get to know the various characters here and a judgement call has to be made with each one.

I can assure you that it has nothing to do with how they treat me. It's how they interact with the rest of the members here.

I banned Escher for 3 days because he altered the text that he quoted not because of his spamming. No member likes being misrepresented by having words put in their mouths.

That was not really fair. But I did not kpkb on that siesta. That fucking PAP idiot was having verbal diarrhea. I changed his verbal diarrhea into something like verbal diarrhea flushed into septic toilet bowl to rot away there .:biggrin: :biggrin: Not as if I misrepresent them. But Leongsam wanted to rap my knuckles with his ruler. I took that like a man. I was touched when people here howled at my banishment.

kumsiah
kumsiah
At least I know should I die, people here might burn joss sticks and candles for me to eat. Unlike LKY as it seemed I am the only one burning candles and joss sticks for that old fart bastard smear of shit on sole of shoe.

in the beginning, the mantras were kept short and simple :o:o:o
who can forget the mantras from madmansg, QXP, etc...

Life was more simple then.
But more elements got to be added so Singaporeans can be adjusted to stuff like piano wires and dragging of LKY kicking and screaming to dangle and dance under lamp posts.

Those elements are now part of the mindsets of Singaporeans now. And with time, and maybe one hundred thousand showing up in Singaporean spring, the piano wires will hum and necklaces will burn and total cleansing of Singapore will commence and we get our country back.

Escher is the most annoying repititive dickhead singo ever.

Dnt ban him...just make him a kopi see with lahars and pyroclastic flows.

See?

Lahars and pyroclastic flows roll off the fingers an tongue so easily now after that line is seen and seen again.
Singaporeans know what to do once it is repeated and repeated. That was how Singaporeans became unpaid hawker assistants.
I learn from LKY

and he does not insult Singaporeans.

I only insult the Stinkaporeans who voted and voted for those PAP bastards

No cannot ban Escher. Without him there will be no finest curse to the pappy and it's dogs !

PAPs feared not my curses on them.
They fear those are not curses but prophecies.
Might not be very exact as I cannot see how many new arseholes Arseloon will have or how many more cunts Ho Ching will find on herself after LKY become a rotting corpse and the knives start to hoot and hoot.

YES ! :biggrin: :biggrin:

Long essay and if you like, gimme points as Leongsam never gave me.
Never did he ever reply to me Well said! I will add to your points. but he did that regularly to PAP assholes.
And you know the more points you give me, the more angry and more bangballs PAP will have.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Never did he ever reply to me Well said! I will add to your points. but he did that regularly to PAP assholes.
And you know the more points you give me, the more angry and more bangballs PAP will have.

Poon Chi Yeong is that you?

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Poon Chi Yeong is that you?

YAH YAH YAH!

SO YOU WILL BE SAYING TO ME
WELL SAID! I WILL UP YOUR POINTS

KUMSIAH KUMSIAH!

i am alright with escher...and i know that it's a she not a him. let her vent her frustrations here, we are all here for more or less the same...:o

Dont know about he or she. I like them both. Except if it is a he, he go buy his own dinner after I tiew him well and good.
Girls get dinner on me be it ribs or steaks or seafood or vege. Then I fuck them again.

hmm... then can hang them by their balls?

Only if you use piano wire on the balls.
Never let it be said I wet blanket on good ideas especially done to PAPs and their collaborators.
They had their fun and laughed so many times on way to their banks

We will have the last laugh.

true.... my curses cannot match his. if pinkies plane crash this weekend, it may saves us a lot of trouble

Then my prophecies of him hooted with a dozen arseholes will not come to pass.

But we still can have our yum sengs
Singing dancing on table tops and streets only when the old fart smear of shit on sole of shoe LKY kenna drag to dangle or he become a rotting corpse on his own.

And after the yum sengs aand many yum sengs, we bury him under public toilets so everyone can shit on top of him

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
I hardly notice his posts. I banned him once and told him to minimise the spam and he has since made the spam portion of his posts a bit shorter which shows that he's trying to comply.

If there are too many complaints, I'll take further action.

He doesnt add to any debate but copies and paste his same old swearing.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I always wanted to give you points, but I am not sure why always get the message "you must spread some reputation before giving you points" :confused: You still not reputable enough meh ? Also when I give points also not sure why is fixed at 4 only, when others give me can be in hundreds :biggrin::p

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I always wanted to give you points, but I am not sure why always get the message "you must spread some reputation before giving you points" :confused: You still not reputable enough meh ? Also when I give points also not sure why is fixed at 4 only, when others give me can be in hundreds :biggrin::p

I been giving points too.
Definately not to pervert and entities like that mad man mumbling about Boleks numbers or to cunts with perineum diudouhoifar like steffychunnycuntlangchowhai.
It is nice enough to me that you thought of giving me points. kumsiah kumsiah.

I envy your collection of sugar daddies and sugar mommies that can give you points by the hundreds.
Good fortune to you and may you be innundated by even more sugar daddies and mommies

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Speaking of wires why piano wires?

I mean are they must are stronger than say steel cables or just plain ropes?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Piano_wire
It is tradition that piano wires be used to dangle collaborators and those that betray their people and country and offend public sensibility and readers of Jane Austen.

If piano wires shortage occur, can hang them with hemp ropes or panty hoses or fishing lines or anything long

Can also use necklace of burning car tyres. But with that, you cannot see dancing under lamp posts

You must decide on trade offs. I suggest half the PAPs be hanged and other half necklaced.

BOTH TO BE DONE TO THAT SMEAR OF SHIT ON SOLE OF SHOE LKY

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
How can anyone say Escher's reply is cut and paste? Just look at the reply below it so carefully written to reply each one. This is just priceless.

Keep it up Escher. Will upz you soon.

You rather go through my threads. I know, I know.

Writing via TOR meant I can write from the heart and no fuck care for those PAP bastards cockroaches and maggots and their perverted corrupt kangaroos.

:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin::biggrin:

Then do not read. I do not give a flying fuck if you read or not read. Looking at the number of reads in my threads, it can be seen a lot of people read me. They read of stuff that they want to write but could not bring themselves to write because of fear. Th more they read me, the less fear will they have.
They read of dragging that smear of shit on sole of shoe LKY screaming and kicking from his death bed to dangle and dance from lamp post
They read of legions of ghouls and demons raping LKY with chain saws and Black & Decker power drills until LKY perineum poke out of his left nostrils.
They read of necklaces of burning car tyres on PAPs and PAP collaborators

PAP and their IBs and dogs here read of that and they realised their time is coming to an end soon and piano wire will find them

People read me with joy or they read me shitting in their pants.\
So why should I bother if you read or not read ?

Enough of them read me for me to see terms like Stockholm Syndrome coming out now and then.
Piano wires and necklacing of PAPs coming out now

In time, we all will read of LKY being dragged out of bed, or if too late, LKY dragged out of his fucking coffin.

NOWHERE ELSE CAN THEY READ SUCH STUFF CONSISTENTLY ESPECIALLY IN SINGAPORE.
PAP KNOW THAT TOO, BUT THEY PRETEND I DO NOT EXIST AS THEY ONLY KNOW I AM IN NEARBY GALAXY AND THEY AND THEIR PERVERTED CORRUPT POWERS CANNOT GET ME BECAUSE OF TOR . THEY EVEN ORDER THEIR FUCKING RUNNING DOGS IN SBF TO IGNORE ME TO TRY TO LESSEN MY EXPOSURE.

A lot of people in Singapore hope that what I write will come about.
we all know that will come and it is a matte of time.
In days or weeks, that smear of shit on sole of shoe LKY will be a rotting corpse
And perhaps even before the first joss stick is lit for LKY, Arseloon will find a dozen new arseholes on him. Ho Ching will find she got a dozen more cunts and having periods from them all.

AND WE ALL YUM SENG AND YUM SENG AND SING AND DANCE ON TABLE TOPS AND STREETS
AND PIANO WIRES WILL HUM AND HUM AS PAPs DANCE UNDER THE LAMP POSTS

I screw them too. After I show them the other side of Nirvanas in 4 to 5 hours long screwing and tiewing sessions, the girls like to go for steak or ribs dinners.
Girls also go for vege stuff which I obliged.

That was not really fair. But I did not kpkb on that siesta. That fucking PAP idiot was having verbal diarrhea. I changed his verbal diarrhea into something like verbal diarrhea flushed into septic toilet bowl to rot away there .:biggrin: :biggrin: Not as if I misrepresent them. But Leongsam wanted to rap my knuckles with his ruler. I took that like a man. I was touched when people here howled at my banishment.

kumsiah
kumsiah
At least I know should I die, people here might burn joss sticks and candles for me to eat. Unlike LKY as it seemed I am the only one burning candles and joss sticks for that old fart bastard smear of shit on sole of shoe.

Life was more simple then.
But more elements got to be added so Singaporeans can be adjusted to stuff like piano wires and dragging of LKY kicking and screaming to dangle and dance under lamp posts.

Those elements are now part of the mindsets of Singaporeans now. And with time, and maybe one hundred thousand showing up in Singaporean spring, the piano wires will hum and necklaces will burn and total cleansing of Singapore will commence and we get our country back.

See?

Lahars and pyroclastic flows roll off the fingers an tongue so easily now after that line is seen and seen again.
Singaporeans know what to do once it is repeated and repeated. That was how Singaporeans became unpaid hawker assistants.
I learn from LKY

I only insult the Stinkaporeans who voted and voted for those PAP bastards

PAPs feared not my curses on them.
They fear those are not curses but prophecies.
Might not be very exact as I cannot see how many new arseholes Arseloon will have or how many more cunts Ho Ching will find on herself after LKY become a rotting corpse and the knives start to hoot and hoot.

YES ! :biggrin: :biggrin: