• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Escher vs 32 years of incarceration.

JHolmesJr

Alfrescian
Loyal
SINGAPORE DOES NOT NEED ESCHER.
SINGAPORE NOT FOR ESCHER TRASH BROUGHT IN DELIBERATELY BY THE MINDLESS TO DISPLACE OUR SANITY.
ESCHER BROUGHT IN BY THE LOONY LEFT TO REDUCE THE SANITY SINGAPOREANS CAN TAKE HOME FOR THEIR FAMILIES
ESCHER BROUGHT IN TO DEVALUE SINGAPOREAN VALUES.
ESCHER THEN USING FUCKING WORDS LIKE LAHARS AND PYROCLASTS TO FURTHER NUMB SINGAPOREANS IN THE TEETH
REMEMBER IT IS THE FUCKING ESCHER THAT DELIBERATELY BROUGHT IN THE TEDIUM OF REPITITION
SO THAT LESS THINKING FOR SINGAPOREANS AND SHRINKING BRAINS FOR SINGAPORE

TO HAVE LESS JOBS AVAILABLE FOR SINGAPOREANS AS FTs WILL BE GIVEN THAT JOB PREFERENCE OVER NUTCASES LIKE ESCHER

ESCHER TIEWING AND FUCKING STINKIES FOR SMEAR OF SHIT ON SOLE OF SHOE WITH HIS RABID MINDLESS DRIVEL
A LUCRATIVE JOB FOR WHICH ESCHER IS PAID BY LOONY LEFT FUCKERS WHO LAUGH ALL THE WAY TO THEIR WANKS AND BACK FROM THEIR WANKS

Hang thAT maggots cockroach ESCHER with piano wires from lamp post to make HIMdance before it is too late and we have no more SANITY to get back.
BBQ thAT STUPID maggots cockroach HYBRID before it is too late and we have no more SANITY to get back.
Cut a few more arseholes into those ESCHERS maggotY cockroachY ASS to let out HIS COPIOUS shit before it is too late and we have no more SANITYto get back.
Make those ESCHER LOVING maggots cockroaches eat joss sticks and candle wax before it is too late and we have no more SANITY to get back.

ESCHER is finished.
The stinking glue and terror that hold ESCHER together is that old fart smear of shit on sole of shoe LOONY LEFT. LOONY LEFT is about to die in days or weeks.
LOONY LEFT will never allow good decent people into the FORUM and good decent people will not want to get into the SBF. Those in LOONY LEFT are the most corrupt and moral degenerates and moral bankrupts and moral filths that are being presented to FORUMERSas moral compasses.
None of those in LOONY LEFT work for anyone but that smear of shit on sole of shoe ESCHER, to help him hold down Singaporeans to screw and fuck hundreds of BILLIONs OF BRAIN CELLS from us all into smear of shit on sole of shoe LOONY LEFT stinkapore sANITY RESERVOIR.
They are there in LOONY LEFT because ESCHER know that they are a bunch of MINDLESS bastards and scrapings of scums of society. To call them maggots cockroaches will be to insult real maggots and real cockroaches.

WE ALL ARE NOW WAITING FOR THE DEATH OF LOONY LEFT IN COMING DAYS OR WEEKS.
WE ALL WILL YUM SENG AND YUM SENG AND YUM SENG AGAIN AND AGAIN DANCING SINGING ON TABLE TOPS AND STREETS
WE THEN WILL SEE THOSE IN LOONY LEFT WITH SHARPENED KNIVES HOOTING ARSECHER A DOZEN NEW ARSEHOLES AND THE DEATH OF THE ENTIRE ARSELOON CLAN
WE THEN WILL PICK UP PIANO WIRES AND HANG ALL THOSE REMAINING ESCHER CLAN AND THEIR COLLABORATORS FROM LAMP POSTS AND SEE THOSE BASTARDS AND BITCHES DANCE.
AND HAPPINESS WILL RETURN TO OUR LAND.
AND STINKAPORE WILL BECOME SINGAPORE ONCE MORE.
https://www.torproject.org/about/overview.html.en
WORK TO THROW OUT ALL THOSE LOONY LEFT MAGGOTS IN SBF NOW NOT 2016 SO THEY CAN NO LONGER FUCK AND SUCK US OF OUR SANITY INTO ESCHERS STINKING STINKAPORE NO BRAIN FUND AND THEIR GROTESQUE RANTINGS

PRAY THAT ESCHER GO EAT JOSS STICKS AND CANDLE WAX SOON.
AND THE ENTIRE LOONY LEFT BASED ON INBREEDING AND SCUMS OF SOCIETY WILL IMPLODE INTO AN ORGY OF FRONT STABBING AND BACK STABBING AS THEY TRY TO KILL FIRST BEFORE GETTING KILLED THEMSELVES

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Leongsam, I trust your set markers but to ban Escher then I'll ask how you set the marker? What is right to post what is wrong to post? Ignore function is the best bet if not happy don't need to see. Thank you boss for giving him a chance it shows people can and willing to adjust. I kinda find escher's posts amusing and entertaining although I do wish some if his wishes come true expeditiously.

Does my post above sound like I am referring to TS asking to ban escher? I was referring to the actual 3 days ban by Leongsam of escher which was past thing not a call to ban him, I was clearly replying to Leongsam about that particular ban. Moron? Kekekekeke who is more moronic?

Stompiss

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Does my post above sound like I am referring to TS asking to ban escher? I was referring to the actual 3 days ban by Leongsam of escher which was past thing not a call to ban him, I was clearly replying to Leongsam about that particular ban. Moron? Kekekekeke who is more moronic?

His cheebye bin can go fuck back to flowerpod he try to be clever but moron.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I don't understand why some of you complain about escher's posts.

If they bother you so much (i.e. are a visual eyesore to you), just ignore his posts.

Stop bitching and whining to get him banned. :rolleyes:

Oh, and TS? Comparing this to what Chia Thye Poh had gone through? With all due respect... go fuck yourself. :rolleyes:

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
I don't understand why some of you complain about escher's posts.

If they bother you so much (i.e. are a visual eyesore to you), just ignore his posts.

Stop bitching and whining to get him banned. :rolleyes:

Oh, and TS? Comparing this to what Chia Thye Poh had gone through? With all due respect... go fuck yourself. :rolleyes:

Too late. He's gone!

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
i feel disappointed by escher's ban....wtf...isnt this a place where anything goes?

forum owner changing goal posts again?

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
i feel disappointed by escher's ban....wtf...isnt this a place where anything goes?

forum owner changing goal posts again?

There's no changing of goal posts. His fonts were getting larger and bolder, his caps lock key was getting more and more stuck and his repetitive spam was incessant.

If I allowed it to carry on, then I would have no grounds to ask anyone else to cease the same mode of posting if they chose to imitate his genre of anti PAP rhetoric.

I made a request for him to stop and he asked me to go to hell hence the ban.

I have never claimed that "anything goes" here. What I said is that you can express whatever view you want. There's a big difference. He's going beyond expressing views and has reached the point where he's defacing the forum.

He's banned for a month. He can always use his other nicks to express his views as long as he doesn't follow the same format.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
There's no changing of goal posts. His fonts were getting larger and bolder, his caps lock key was getting more and more stuck and his repetitive spam was incessant.

If I allowed it to carry on, then I would have no grounds to ask anyone else to cease the same mode of posting if they chose to imitate his genre of anti PAP rhetoric.

I made a request for him to stop and he asked me to go to hell hence the ban.

I have never claimed that "anything goes" here. What I said is that you can express whatever view you want. There's a big difference. He's going beyond expressing views and has reached the point where he's defacing the forum.

He's banned for a month. He can always use his other nicks to express his views as long as he doesn't follow the same format.

Reasonable and acceptable since you had mad your request.

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
Reasonable and acceptable since you had mad your request.

Here's his response :

YOU CAN GO SUCK YOUR OWN COCK
AND DO AS YOU WISH
I GOT BETTER THINGS TO DO THEN TO DANCE TO YOUR FUCKING TUNE
YUMSENG TIME WILL COME
REGARDLESS OF YOU AND YOUR FUCKING RULES
YEAH! I WILL NOT BOTHER TO COME BACK HERE
YOU CAN GO FUCK YOURSELF OR STICK YOUR THUMB IN YOUR ARSE

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Here's his response :

This is not shifting of any goal post more due to administrative and saving of precious disk space so there is a difference between these two.

Oh boss do let me know if my photos are causing you too much disk space too if it is then I will resize them but I think its not since its just a link but do let me know.

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
This is not shifting of any goal post more due to administrative and saving of precious disk space so there is a difference between these two.

Oh boss do let me know if my photos are causing you too much disk space too if it is then I will resize them but I think its not since its just a link but do let me know.

Most of your photos are hotlinked so they do not use any space whatsoever.

JHolmesJr

Alfrescian
Loyal
Enjoy your lahar chai lattes and pyroclastic cappucinos for a month you wrinkly old ballsac.

Then come back in a month and start spewing shit all over agin.

Rinse and repeat.

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
His fonts were getting larger and bolder, his caps lock key was getting more and more stuck and his repetitive spam was incessant.

come and think of it, Clinton's big red fonts weren't much of a problem in the past.

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
come and think of it, Clinton's big red fonts weren't much of a problem in the past.

Where to draw the line? I tolerate as far as possible but I have one simple rule, when I ask a member to please stop doing something, I am left with no choice if my request is ignored.