• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Escher vs 32 years of incarceration.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
I kept wondering what is worse. Given a choice being Chia Thye Poh or go thru threads with Escher's post.

Sam what would you choose?

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
He has a certain fire within him. Exhibits raw unadulterated emotions about the state of affairs. Very rare for a sinkie. I like.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
I kept wondering what is worse. Given a choice being Chia Thye Poh or go thru threads with Escher's post.

Sam what would you choose?

I hardly notice his posts. I banned him once and told him to minimise the spam and he has since made the spam portion of his posts a bit shorter which shows that he's trying to comply.

If there are too many complaints, I'll take further action.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Leongsam, I trust your set markers but to ban Escher then I'll ask how you set the marker? What is right to post what is wrong to post? Ignore function is the best bet if not happy don't need to see. Thank you boss for giving him a chance it shows people can and willing to adjust. I kinda find escher's posts amusing and entertaining although I do wish some if his wishes come true expeditiously.

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
Leongsam, I trust your set markers but to ban Escher then I'll ask how you set the marker? What is right to post what is wrong to post? Ignore function is the best bet if not happy don't need to see. Thank you boss for giving him a chance it shows people can and willing to adjust. I kinda find escher's posts amusing and entertaining although I do wish some if his wishes come true expeditiously.

It's very hard to set markers because everyone is different. I try my best to be flexible. After a while, you get to know the various characters here and a judgement call has to be made with each one.

I can assure you that it has nothing to do with how they treat me. It's how they interact with the rest of the members here.

I banned Escher for 3 days because he altered the text that he quoted not because of his spamming. No member likes being misrepresented by having words put in their mouths.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
It's very hard to set markers because everyone is different. I try my best to be flexible. After a while, you get to know the various characters here and a judgement call has to be made with each one.

I can assure you that it has nothing to do with how they treat me. It's how they interact with the rest of the members here.

I banned Escher for 3 days because he altered the text that he quoted not because of his spamming. No member likes being misrepresented by having words put in their mouths.

Good to hear boss. At least we know about this.

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
Good to hear boss. At least we know about this.

Every single member who posts here is an asset to this forum. People nowadays are spoilt for choice. There are so many other places that they could choose to share their wisdom.. facebook, fuckwarezone, TRE etc yet they choose this forum.

I truly appreciate their presence and their contributions. Their points of view and their opinion of the host do not concern me at all as long as they still post here. :smile:

With this is mind, nobody should be worried about getting banned unless they start causing problems for other members.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Every single member who posts here is an asset to this forum. People nowadays are spoilt for choice. There are so many other places that they could choose to share their wisdom.. facebook, fuckwarezone, TRE etc yet they choose this forum.

I truly appreciate their presence and their contributions. Their points of view and their opinion of the host do not concern me at all as long as they still post here
. :smile:

With this is mind, nobody should be worried about getting banned unless they start causing problems for other members.

Boss your statement above sounds very familiar. I think I heard it once from a girl in Poseidon. Wahahahahaha.

Joking boss, please don't zap me. Namaste!

Yes it's good to know.

JHolmesJr

Alfrescian
Loyal
Escher is the most annoying repititive dickhead singo ever.

Dnt ban him...just make him a kopi see with lahars and pyroclastic flows.

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
Boss your statement above sounds very familiar. I think I heard it once from a girl in Poseidon. Wahahahahaha.

Joking boss, please don't zap me. Namaste!

Yes it's good to know.

We are all whores in one way or another. :biggrin:

McDonaldsKid

Alfrescian
Loyal

I truly appreciate their presence and their contributions. Their points of view and their opinion of the host do not concern me at all as long as they still post here. :smile:

Thank you for thinking so highly of us boss. I think.