• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

ERP goes up again again again again from Nov 1

denzuko1

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes that I like it. Hope that if the traffic not improve after a month increase by another $1.

The traffic will definitely improve after the ERP.

I takes the PIE from Tampines every day and it used to be 11 minutes to CTE. Right after the last school holidays, there was a sudden surge in morning traffic and the time to CTE jumped to 19 minutes. The situation conitunes until today.

I think the LTA purposely putting phantom drivers on the road to make it congest so that they can justify the hike. They will remove the "excess" traffic immediately after the hike to show that ERP "works".

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The traffic will definitely improve after the ERP.

I takes the PIE from Tampines every day and it used to be 11 minutes to CTE. Right after the last school holidays, there was a sudden surge in morning traffic and the time to CTE jumped to 19 minutes. The situation conitunes until today.

I think the LTA purposely putting phantom drivers on the road to make it congest so that they can justify the hike. They will remove the "excess" traffic immediately after the hike to show that ERP "works".

Extra $1 is fine if can save time. As your situation can save 8 min is good bargain. If anyone salary is above $7/hour. Some more save petrol.