• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Enraged Peasants Taking Potshots At Elite Lackey Pompous Ivan Lim

mscitw

Alfrescian
Loyal
Transmodified from Mouthpiece Today hxxps://www.todayonline.com/singapore/important-candidates-prove-themselves-says-masagos-pap-new-face-ivan-lim

PEASANTPORE — The Party Against Peasants (PAP) clueless vice-chairman Masuku on Friday (June 26) addressed online factual bombardment of the regime new candidate lackey Pompous Ivan Lim, saying it is important for aspiring lackeys to prove themselves against any allegations.

Shortly after Lackey Lim, 42, a general manager at Keppel Offshore & Marine, was introduced on Wednesday as a new PAP candidate, criticism of his conduct as a buffoon officer during in-camp training surfaced.

More accusations from peasants have emerged since, including claims that he lacks compassion and is arrogant and elitist.

“GE (General Erection) is the time where PAP lackeys who have been introduced will also elicit potshots (such as these), which are not surprising,” said Minion Masuku in response to a question on the matter at a virtual press conference to introduce the party’s final batch of eight candidate lackeys.

I challenge any Jane Austen rebels to step out behind their keyboard and address their claims so that our lackeys can say something,” he added.

“(It is) also an opportunity for them, if they are arseholes in the past, to redeem themselves by pledging loyalty to House of Lee, because we have seen Prata Nathan got good ties with WWII Kempeitai but he serve House of Lee well.”

Masuku did not specify how candidate lackeys can redeem themselves, but he tried to do damage control by suggesting if Ivan Lim is indeed an arsehole, then his political backers will not have a face saving exit.

TODAY has reached out to Pompus Lim for comment on his bullying antics towards lowly peasants.

mscitw

Alfrescian
Loyal
Transmodified from Mouthpiece CNA
hxxps://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/singapore/ivan-lim-pap-candidate-respond-comments-online-12876160

PEASANTPORE: The Party Against Peasants (PAP) prospective new candidate lackey Pompous Lim said on Saturday (Jun 27) that he was "determined to stay the cour$e" and to serve if erected, in response to online facts made about bullying pompous antics performed on lowly peasants.

"When I agreed to join the regime I expected that it would be easy if you pick the winning side," said Pompous Lim in a press release issued by PAP.

"Pagans say the wheel of retribution grinds slowly but surely. I don't believe in that pagan shit. I got lessons from Sunday school and support House of Lee and I wish to say that I am determined to thrive and to serve Ruler Loong if I am Erected," he added.

Pompous Lim, a 42-year-old minor manager with nationalised Keppel Offshore and Marine (KOM), has been in the spotlight after comments were made on social media by peasants and Jane Austen rebels criticising his behaviour as an pompous officer during National Serfship.

They accused him of lacking compassion, and being arrogant and elitist.

"I can't help it if I am a smart operator than those lowly stupid peasants. All I need to do is to prove myself to House of Lee," the statement read.

Pompous Lim said that it was important for him to "show that Jane Austen rebels and lowly peasants are jealous of him" regarding recent Facebook posts about him as his family was affected, in particular, his mother.
Yes, yes, Pompous Lim, Sunday School teaches you, only you got mother to care for, the people you bully, depised, trodden upon in your quest to get ahead, all don't have mothers.

Referring to stories about incidents during National Serfship, Pompous Lim said that "peasants and serfs can have different perspectives of the same incident. They not happy because I screw them or put them in their places".

"For example, it has been suggested in one of the posts that I was kan-chiong spider for requiring the serfs to book-in at 10pm when the norm was 11.59pm," he said.

Pompous Lim said that on that occasion, the serfs had a 5am move-out time the next morning.

"I don't trust those donkeys, if they screw up, then I look bad ok, then how I show off to my Keppel Godfather who give me the scholarship? Therefore I see no wrong ask those stupid serfs to check in early," he said.

"I came back earlier myself as well, why they special, they cannot, their father is LKY is it?"

"Bryan Wong, that low caste Chee-Bye aka Fucking RSM and his cronies wants to "look look see see" in Battalion HQ tent, I put him down and remind these filthy lower ranks not to pollute the higher caste tent, like that also wrong meh?," he added.

Addressing a post by a former colleague, Pompous Lim pointed out that "In my KOM, there is only Limpeh my way and the high way. Not happy, resign lah, talk so much for what, this is Asiatic Peasantpore, not empathy Yankee land ok."

Pompous Lim added that there were many bootlickers who were promoted and did well during his tenure as AGM and GM of Keppel.

Referring to a post about him not smiling at his neighbour, Pompous Lim said he did "not recall a specific incident".

"Limpeh see you up, got use, then I smile at you, if i think you poor and stupid, you get something from my Chee-Bye Mouth. Isn't this logical?," he said.

Earlier on Saturday, Deputy Prime Minion Heng $wee $wee said Pompous Lim should come out to do damage control about his pompous conduct during his time in National Serfship.

I don't know who want to sabo me. But I have emphasised that character and integrity are important in our highly paid candidate lackeys, and if the twits who recommend Pompous Lim are stupid, then ok, if it is a kelong (dodgy politicking) business, then don't let me verified the fucking shit behind this fiasco or I roast the cum out of those bozos,” hinted $wee $wee during a walkabout at Teban Marketplace in West Coast GRC.

Nabey, it is either Pompous Lim acting the goat or Bryan Wong playing the role of Sabo Singh. I want a show hand soon," $wee $wee added.

Last edited:

mscitw

Alfrescian
Loyal
A Lesson In the Art Of Chinese Face Reading - Watch That Chee-Bye (Hokkien Dialect Vulgarity aka "Fucking") Mouth ....

"See that face, watch that mouth, seeing the Chee-Bye Mouth"
ABBA

pompous-though-sunday-school-no-retribution.jpg

Last edited:

mscitw

Alfrescian
Loyal
And there are some who bemoaned why they ain't chosen to Erect....

Stirring the poop because he ain't invited to Erect, 中国から中国へ

another-cb-mouth.jpg

mscitw

Alfrescian
Loyal
In totalitarian regimes, life is easy for the rulers, they just lop the heads or in the Chinese Communist Party's case, send tanks to steamroll those who defy them, this barbaric curse is embedded in the Chinese political DNA since the Shang Dynasty.

ccp-pla-butchers-peasants.jpg

Last edited:

mscitw

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh yes, Nihons too, also got this problem until the Yankees introduce Civilization to them after 1945.

iwane-butcher-goat.jpg

mscitw

Alfrescian
Loyal
To continue on with story....

The Pagans said, 'wheels of retribution grinds slowly but surely'.

Greeks/Maoists will counter propose a "post that launch a thousand flowers blooming"

Thanks to "CB aka Farking Mouth Calvin Cheng" and other bootlickers, Mr Wong has to do "All In" on Saturday 27 Jun 2020.

Now waiting for a regime jack arse to insinuate why peasants making mountain out of mole hill. Classic example of a regime that is barely tolerated by peasants to put up a unity show to reassure foreign investors.

retribution.jpg

cum-show-hand.jpg

Last edited:

mscitw

Alfrescian
Loyal
The more you dig, you may get the truth, but can you chaps handle it?

The immensely clever Ruler Loong was evening praising this chap without a reality check. If something is too good to be true, then it probably ain't.

Ruler Loong needs to have a long chat with his advisors .....

ah-loong-picked-wrong-rags-to-riches-hero.jpg

mscitw

Alfrescian
Loyal
The promise to investigate to clear the cloud over the Chosen One comes quick and furious .... tough days ahead for peasant Bryant Wong .....

louix-xiv-politics-101-came-true.jpg

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is good. HSK better not trust CCS because he recomend Ivan the Terrible to sabo HSK.
Soon there will be major infighting in PAP.