• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Enough talk of hawkers with bad business, how about hawkers enjoying good business with long queues due to lockdown ?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
he is lying low now after being exposed a psychopath by me. He used to attack me with his son of whore pride for spelling mistake and more. he is just like you liar son of whore accusing a virgin a filthy slut.
And declare loud loud insulting me slut whore mistress is his entertainment. @glockman is exactly like the many Malaysian Indians and ceca Indians harassing me as their entertainment indeed

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Seriously what’s so fucking great to be good in a language that you grew up with? nothing at all.
I despise those people that insulted and mocked others as if they are fucking great speaking or writing better in a language they grew up with be it any language

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I can see the truth and speak up the truth as usual incurring the wrath of real fakes like Malaysian Indian liar son of whore @glockman disgusting psychopath acting innocent accusing others fakes to give excuse for their psychopath behavior. Pui!
Now I am going to incur the wrath of hawkers the likes of @glockman just like how I incurred the wrath of Malaysians viciously attacking me a virgin a slut prostitute indeed. Must say people poor thing one, cannot say the truth they enjoying good business or live like king in jb with fucked up attitude.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Very Kind Lady NEVER WEAR BRA AND PANTIES DURING CIRCUIT BREAKER TO HAWKER CENTER TO BUY FOOD :biggrin: MOST HAWKERS ASKED HER TO GET LOST BECAS HER JIBYE VERY SMELLY :eek::cool:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Now I am going to incur the wrath of hawkers the likes of @glockman just like how I incurred the wrath of Malaysians viciously attacking me a virgin a slut prostitute indeed. Must say people poor thing one, cannot say the truth they enjoying good business or live like king in jb with fucked up attitude.
This is the kind of fake democracy asians want. Must be team player and can only say oh you so poor thing if not kena viciously attacked slandered and stolen photos and the fakes got no qualms to say you got money got anything I should steal from you

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is the kind of fake democracy asians want. Must be team player and can only say oh you so poor thing if not kena viciously attacked slandered and stolen photos and the fakes got no qualms to say you got money got anything I should steal from you
While they kpkb cry loud loud government or foreigners steal from them

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Very Kind Lady NEVER WEAR BRA AND PANTIES DURING CIRCUIT BREAKER TO HAWKER CENTER TO BUY FOOD :biggrin: MOST HAWKERS ASKED HER TO GET LOST BECAS HER JIBYE VERY SMELLY :eek::cool:
As usual you Cantonese prostitute descendant tell lies with no shame pretend don’t know bastards like you when got a little money or good business or monopoly only will show fucked up attitude

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
While they kpkb cry loud loud government or foreigners steal from them
Isn’t this the truth of poor thing sinkies here and out there celebrating theft of my photos and slander of me while kpkb foreigners steal jobs from them? Sinkies are so damn fake indeed

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
You got money got anything I should steal from you is the fake democracy sinkies love indeed