• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Enough talk of hawkers with bad business, how about hawkers enjoying good business with long queues due to lockdown ?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I can see the truth and speak up the truth as usual incurring the wrath of real fakes like Malaysian Indian liar son of whore @glockman disgusting psychopath acting innocent accusing others fakes to give excuse for their psychopath behavior. Pui!

SBFNews

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think the main victims are restaurants and not hawkers.

Hawkers generally have lower cost base plus the government waived rental during lockdowns full or partial.

What you say is true.

Some if not more than 69% hawkers do benefit from lockdowns because the restaurant customers shift their spending to hawker food. It's not uncommon to see the number of servings these customers order at hawker stalls during this period.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think the main victims are restaurants and not hawkers.

Hawkers generally have lower cost base plus the government waived rental during lockdowns full or partial.

What you say is true.

Some if not more than 69% hawkers do benefit from lockdowns because the restaurant customers shift their spending to hawker food. It's not uncommon to see the number of servings these customers order at hawker stalls during this period.
Ya without lockdown where got people stuck at home and got to dabao from nearby hawkers giving them long queue? Restaurant no meet up with friends can don’t eat but lunch and dinner sure got to dabao or cook.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
WHO CARES ABOUT FACEBOOK.
It's for your customers to contact their prostitute.
We will fuck your cheebye here till you bleed!!!
scared say scared don’t give stupid excuse ok you evil coward liars sons of whores just like @glockman give excuse of others being fake when he is the real fake

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I can see the truth and speak up the truth as usual incurring the wrath of real fakes like Malaysian Indian liar son of whore @glockman disgusting psychopath acting innocent accusing others fakes to give excuse for their psychopath behavior. Pui!
Tsk tsk tsk the wrath of real evil @glockman that have no qualms to accuse people do evil based on nothing but their Ccb mouth

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lol. Keep tagging him, he doesn't want to fuck your cheebye. You filthy slut
he is lying low now after being exposed a psychopath by me. He used to attack me with his son of whore pride for spelling mistake and more. he is just like you liar son of whore accusing a virgin a filthy slut.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
he is lying low now after being exposed a psychopath by me. He used to attack me with his son of whore pride for spelling mistake and more. he is just like you liar son of whore accusing a virgin a filthy slut.
What kind of people will viciously attack others for spelling mistake? Not friendly reminder but vicious attacks accusing you liar character assasination type of attacks. lowlife of course just like @glockman @empathizerofeatshitndie

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal

I hope you get stabbed and have your corpse gangraped, your womb ripped out and your nipples cut off. Your remains will be fed to dogs.