• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Enjoying his bus ride

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
242535664_376819917489847_7863493944540240263_n.jpg

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
Aiyo, why are some sinkies so petty? Let the old unker relax and enjoy himself for a bit lah.

yeah lor. No one sitting there. Bus looks empty. He took off footwear. Cut him some slack.

Although I just noticed there is that sign on his left on the wall that says No putting feet on the other seat?

LOL! So it is a rule already lah.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
his toenails are well clipped, and no shitty stains too. must have finished his foot scrub and massage and needed some time under the sun to dry.

nirvarq

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
his toenails are well clipped, and no shitty stains too. must have finished his foot scrub and massage and needed some time under the sun to dry.

YES ! one of the most important or easiest telltale signs to judge a man. If he can't even bothered to keep himself clean and neat it tells a lot of his character. :P <3

pvtpublic

Alfrescian
Loyal
yeah lor. No one sitting there. Bus looks empty. He took off footwear. Cut him some slack.

Although I just noticed there is that sign on his left on the wall that says No putting feet on the other seat?

no, it's just a guideline without legal force.

specifically, it's just a sticker....

but yes, cut the uncle some slack!!

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN what's wrong with that? KNN my uncle always do this and even gor his pee sai on the seats inner side KNN no pun intended KNN don't tell my uncle at home when you do this then visitor cannot sit your sofa ? KNN what is the leeference of a visitor and a commuter ? No leeference at all KNN

bobby

Alfrescian
Loyal
I would guess is opposition!

PAP supporters follow rules and laws very strictlee one.

I beg to differ...I think PAP.

He is indeed observing the small sign instructing him to put his feet up on the seat when the sun ray (in red line) shines into the bus.

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
I beg to differ...I think PAP.

He is indeed observing the small sign instructing him to put his feet up on the seat when the sun ray (in red line) shines into the bus.
You might have a point there! Lol!

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN what's wrong with that? KNN my uncle always do this and even gor his pee sai on the seats inner side KNN no pun intended KNN don't tell my uncle at home when you do this then visitor cannot sit your sofa ? KNN what is the leeference of a visitor and a commuter ? No leeference at all KNN
People have to learn to be more clear minded KNN my uncle know a feet is cleaner than the base of a bag KNN whenever we go bathroom even we didn't specificallee wash our feet it will also be washed naturallee by the water during bathing whereas we won't go and clean the base of our bags KNN so it is just a psychological view that feet is dirty and bag is not KNN so long uncle doesn't let you smell his feet just let him be lah KNN

glockman

Old Fart
Asset

Yes but the sign shows sitting the other way. :biggrin: