• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

@empathizerofeatshitndie Do answer this question liar son of whore do you think you are telling lies?

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tsk tsk tsk where are the malicious despicable dogs snakes cockroaches? What a stark double standard contrast proving sinkies love lies that appear authentic by vicious criminal bullies while twist my words to persecute me tell lies

Looks like you can't wait to have your cheebye spread wide. I will find another 3 guys to grab your cheebye by the edge to form a square. You fucking slut whore old bitch

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
This forum is so much more livelier and entertaining after you're back. You are truly an icon and legend! :thumbsup:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Looks like you can't wait to have your cheebye spread wide. I will find another 3 guys to grab your cheebye by the edge to form a square. You fucking slut whore old bitch
i can’t wait for you malicious and despicable dogs snakes cockroaches to attack liar son of whore @empathizerofeatshitndie caught telling lies but of course you hypocrite liar son of whore will never do that

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
This forum is so much more livelier and entertaining after you're back. You are truly an icon and legend! :thumbsup:
Seriously I also think so i got my English A1 in o level because I wrote a very entertaining true story on my Cantonese neighbours stealing our newspaper etc in english composition

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
481311.gif