• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

@empathizerofeatshitndie Do answer this question liar son of whore do you think you are telling lies?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
@empathizerofeatshitndie Do answer this question liar son of whore do you think you are telling lies?

@empathizerofeatshitndie i am sure you can find your own quote say loud loud you didn’t even attack me until now when you have been attacking me as @musashi since a long time ago.
@empathizerofeatshitndie don’t you like to use my words out of context to accuse liar? Now you are caught a liar say loud loud you didn’t even attack me until now when you did since a long time ago using @musashi. Do you agree you are telling lies that you @empathizerofeatshitndie didn’t even attack me until now? Or you think it’s not a lie when you attacked me as @musashi long time ago?