• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Emigrating to Malaysia

Cerebral

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
Hi All,

Several noob question here.
1) do u need citizenship of another country before renouncing?
2) how to go about getting PR/citizenship for Malaysia. I have heard that it is very tough to get.
3) i have also heard that we cant withdraw cpf before 55 if we move to W.Malaysia. is this true? I have friends in E.Malaysia and I dont mind staying there for 6 months.

Thanks in advance

garlic

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Explore the MM2H option.. my lawyer friend say it is one of the best long-stay visa as it has no tax implications at all and since it is already opened to many international citizens, there won't be much discriminatory practices against one single nationality. Just my 2c...

mudhatter

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nope.

Why should stinkies migrate to Malaysia?

Why ah?

Don't/didn't stinkies brag and boast all day, all night about how successful stinkypura was/is?

:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

Looks like facts don't lie.

Except for fake pronouncements from Ah Loong & co and fake stats to support their own salary, they've achieved nothing.

If Dr M were not senile due to his age by now, he would have banned all stinky and jiuhu chinks.

This wuhan virus is the right time and right reason to quarantine Jiuhu chinks - all of them - in Pulau Tekong.

If stinkies won't accept them, all of them should be bayonetted and shoved into Pulau Tekong. Good thing if those rats are exterminated.

ff7ecd1c-13e4-4fce-91b1-55c1d4dd5068.jpeg

Cerebral

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
Explore the MM2H option.. my lawyer friend say it is one of the best long-stay visa as it has no tax implications at all and since it is already opened to many international citizens, there won't be much discriminatory practices against one single nationality. Just my 2c...
MM2H is only 10 yrs. Dont really want to be caught with my pants down. Also, I intend to give up SG citizenship, so need somethint longer term and with a passport.

Cerebral

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
Nope.

Why should stinkies migrate to Malaysia?

Why ah?

Don't/didn't stinkies brag and boast all day, all night about how successful stinkypura was/is?

Looks like facts don't lie.

Except for fake pronouncements from Ah Loong & co and fake stats to support their own salary, they've achieved nothing.

If Dr M were not senile due to his age by now, he would have banned all stinky and jiuhu chinks.

This wuhan virus is the right time and right reason to quarantine Jiuhu chinks - all of them - in Pulau Tekong.

If stinkies won't accept them, all of them should be bayonetted and shoved into Pulau Tekong. Good thing if those rats are exterminated.

ff7ecd1c-13e4-4fce-91b1-55c1d4dd5068.jpeg
Dont think Dr M is senile. He twisted sg govt fingers on the high speed rail with a drop of his hat. Smart guy.

mudhatter

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dont think Dr M is senile. He twisted sg govt fingers on the high speed rail with a drop of his hat. Smart guy.

He hates Stinkypura, not for no reason either.

Doesn't mean his pandering to jiuhu chinks and other kafir bastards is not an act of senility.

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi All,

Several noob question here.
1) do u need citizenship of another country before renouncing?
2) how to go about getting PR/citizenship for Malaysia. I have heard that it is very tough to get.
3) i have also heard that we cant withdraw cpf before 55 if we move to W.Malaysia. is this true? I have friends in E.Malaysia and I dont mind staying there for 6 months.

Thanks in advance
(1) is a de facto certainty. if you renounce you become stateless. applying as a stateless person is even more difficult. of course there are always exceptions.

(2) no idea, but there are a lot of tiongs who go there to some small town and keep staying. I don't know how they do it. maybe can go ask one of them on a trip to Malaysia.

Cerebral

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
(1) is a de facto certainty. if you renounce you become stateless. applying as a stateless person is even more difficult. of course there are always exceptions.

(2) no idea, but there are a lot of tiongs who go there to some small town and keep staying. I don't know how they do it. maybe can go ask one of them on a trip to Malaysia.
Thanks for the information.