• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Elitist Class - A permanent feature of Singapore Society?

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
boss, that's a race that you are raising in your example. our society function as a whole, and if there are too much inequality, problems like coup will arise. look at this forum, it's all about bashing the pap. why does it happen... cos' elitism leads to cronyism. a lot of talented and diligent individuals felt imbalanced as a result of only pap's cronies are given a hand in whatever they do, especially in their career and business. i didn't expect you not to know this...:rolleyes:

As long as a level playing field is maintained, elitism does not lead to cronyism.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Why you guys so hard on bro scroobal? Am i missing something? :(

That nick polarises public opinion. You either love him or hate him.

His other nick is the exact opposite and it isn't the one that most people think it is. It's a really mild mannered and friendly.

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Manipulative hypocritical motherfucker Scroobal once claimed that "HDB is not for him."

Fucking humbug.

Gentlemen,

Your post has been posted at several threads for an extended period,
and I hope that whatever you gentlemen desire to resolve or not resolve
may be dealt with somewhere else,
and accordingly, please refrain from further repeat of your continuing saga.

Thank you.

Hawkeye1819

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Gentlemen,

Your post has been posted at several threads for an extended period,
and I hope that whatever you gentlemen desire to resolve or not resolve
may be dealt with somewhere else,
and accordingly, please refrain from further repeat of your continuing saga.

Thank you.

If JW5 wants to behave like a spoilt prick, let him. I am more interested in his sycophants and their behaviour.

Hopefully my remark here will draw one of them out.

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C
is this true? Mebbe he and i have been calling each other bro......mebbe he is knnbccb lol lol lol.

That nick polarises public opinion. You either love him or hate him.

His other nick is the exact opposite and it isn't the one that most people think it is. It's a really mild mannered and friendly.

jw5

Loyal
If JW5 wants to behave like a spoilt prick, let him. I am more interested in his sycophants and their behaviour.

Hopefully my remark here will draw one of them out.

Quotes from internet moniker Hawkeye1819 in the attached thread:

http://singsupplies.com/showthread....from-Bishan-Food-centre-to-reserve-tables-for

Post#75:
"jw5 I have no beef with you and do not wish to be drawn into your conflict with others. but just a word of advice ... if I wanted to I could march to my lawyers first thing morning and sue both you and eatshit for slander.

I am a gentle person. just pray that you don't step on the toes of someone else who is willing to take legal action. you carry on this behavior one day you're going to meet someone a lot more willing and dextrous in the use of the stick."

Post#73:
"just cut the masturbation and answer the question about why Bishan CCC behaviour was considered replusive but wp supporters congregation at hg ave 5 was not. and why the need to do damage control on stomp.

you are trying to imitate your sultan in clone hunting but my toes are laughing. this is what happens when you suck too many cocks"

Post#61:
"A few hundred words of incoherent bullshit and still no clue as to why this incident caused a furore and other table reservation incidences did not.

After a half dozen long-winded grandmother posts, also no clue why patrons felt insulted at being chased away. The fact that fast food restraurants and other hawker centres were round the corner was not the issue.

Ironically, exact some behaviour was exhibited when cutebayhunk got caught out playing to fool in the emigration section. Looks like some habits don't change despite changing nick."

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
MFA - REPRESENTING SINGAPORE ON THE INTERNATIONAL FRONT

David Chan Tar Wei

OVERSEAS MERIT SCHOLARSHIP (FOREIGN SERVICE) & PRESIDENT’S SCHOLAR
Now: Third year undergrad doing Ethics, Politics and Economics,
at Yale University, USA

This guy didn't serve his NS! He can't be in his 3rd year of uni at age 21 if he had served his NS.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
There is absolutely nothing inherently wrong with elitism. Why should the talented have to take lesser mortals into consideration in everything that they do?

Elitism on my tax dollars is a big problem. Many of these elites are from well-to-do families. Why do they think they have the right to milk the taxpayers?

And when they get out, they don't have the right to fast track career progression. Show your mettle. But in sinkapore elitism, that's not the case.

I_Hate_Pappies

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If you want to say your piece, go right ahead. However, just say everything you want in one post and be done with it so that others who want to debate the issue of elitism don't have to wade through your nonsense.

In fact, you can start a thread dedicated to screwing scroobal and I'll make it a sticky for you for as long as you wish. You can update it as often as you like. Anyone who wants to know your latest opinion of scroobal can then click on that thread for the latest information. In the meantime, the rest of us can get on with more interesting issues without having to be interrupted with your irrelevant inputs on every single page of a thread.

Oi! Can put a sticky for me to Fuck PAP?