• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Elitist Class - A permanent feature of Singapore Society?

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am pretty friendly. After all, everybody thinks it's me.

That nick polarises public opinion. You either love him or hate him.

His other nick is the exact opposite and it isn't the one that most people think it is. It's a really mild mannered and friendly.

bryanlim1972

Alfrescian
Loyal
As long as a level playing field is maintained, elitism does not lead to cronyism.

elitism is a passing fad in singapore. the monopoly on knowledge is a thing of the past, and as our populace gets more educated, there is scant chance for the elite to wield unfettered power.

give it time, your bunch elites will go the way of the dodo. guaranteed.

ZorrorroZ

Alfrescian
Loyal
The last I know, all government scholars get disrupted. They serve out the rest of their NS after their studies.

OR ... he could have been a lab researcher ... perhaps his NS was served as part of his Uni lab assignments. These things happen when you are a little more equal than others.