• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Elite's Ferrari crash at Nicoll Highway got away with neligience

Watchman

Alfrescian
Loyal
crash2jpg1261366751818-data.jpg

crash3jpg1261366752537-data.jpg

crash4jpg1261366753193-data.jpg

crash5jpg1261366753771-data.jpg

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Posted on 21 Dec 2009
Lucky that rich and reckless Ferrari driver did not hit anyone

reckless_ferrari_driver_smashes_car_through_road_fence-thumbnail.jpg

What is wrong with rich kids these days, asks STOMPer Geena, who was appalled by these pictures of a Ferrari totalled at Nicoll Highway after its driver hit the road fence at high speed.

Here's what the shocked STOMPer had to say of the incident:

"I read about this accident in Saturday's (19 Dec) newspapers. A red Ferrari had hit a road fence in the morning and ended up wrecked on
the grass patch by the road.

"These rich kids, with their easy-come, easy-go money treat the world like their playground, driving recklessly on our roads and endangering the lives of pedestrians and other road users.

"Look at the state of the car, it's totally destroyed, but I suppose it's just half a million dollars of his father's money and he'll just buy a new one for Christmas.

"It's not as if he earned the money anyway, so why would he feel the pinch? "It's good the driver wasn't badly hurt in the accident, but what's more important that he didn't kill any innocent passers-by.

"Rich people raise really stupid kids sometimes."

crashembed-data.jpg

Click on thumbnails for larger image

Keywords: ferrari , accident , crash

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
the driver must be testing the horsepower ....

wow..the whole car can kena until like that , driver still never die ?

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
u like people die? dun be so nasty lah! :biggrin:

you scare ppl die because once they die ..no sunday donation and monthly 10% from them ? :biggrin::wink: .

..teekee boy boy ...come out already hor ? please post more ....:biggrin::wink::rolleyes:..make us laugh leh...:smile:

TeeKee

Alfrescian
Loyal
you scare ppl die because once they die ..no sunday donation and monthly 10% from them ? :biggrin::wink: .

..teekee boy boy ...come out already hor ? please post more ....:biggrin::wink::rolleyes:..make us laugh leh...:smile:

you think the way/car he drives, he goes to church every sunday?

okay i try not to laugh! :biggrin:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
you think the way/car he drives, he goes to church every sunday?

okay i try not to laugh! :biggrin:

good boy boy ..i knew you will come in again ...hahaha:biggrin::wink::rolleyes:

you mean ppl drive fast car never go to your " cave " ? opps i forget , ONLY ALL GOOD THINGS links to your cult ...hahahaha:biggrin::wink::rolleyes: your cult sound like PAP ...HAHAHA :biggrin::rolleyes::wink:

Boliao

Alfrescian
Loyal
I don't think the age or identity of the driver was reported. Stomper is dumb to make ASSsumption... how immature.

Baimi

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The man on the right in blue t-shirt and jean
trying to retrieve something from the car must be
the owner/driver, he don't look young.

allanlee

Alfrescian
Loyal
"Look at the state of the car, it's totally destroyed, but I suppose it's just half a million dollars of his father's money and he'll just buy a new one for Christmas.

Daddy dun have to pay....... covered by insurance...... which oso means other drivers gonna have their premiums raised to cover the losses incurred by these reckless drivers.

allanlee

Alfrescian
Loyal
The man on the right in blue t-shirt and jean
trying to retrieve something from the car must be
the owner/driver, he don't look young.

That blue t-shirt man is the tow truck driver :biggrin: The ferrari driver was conveyed to hospital.

allanlee

Alfrescian
Loyal
I don't think the age or identity of the driver was reported. Stomper is dumb to make ASSsumption... how immature.

154th reported the driver is a male in his 30's. The identity of the driver was let slipped by the ferrari club official in the interview.

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
I'd wish he died in the accident.

Just another menace and a****le on the road.

I wouldn't want him driving again for the sake of mine and others families.

TOTALLY PWNED!!!!

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
so that you could end up destroying yourself or your children?

being rich will destroy yourself or your children meh ? like that why many people complain not enough money , not enough pay , buy TOTO , buy 4D ? your " cult " also ask for money ...:biggrin::wink: ...hahaha ...post more stupid stuff please ...show us how stupid your cult makes you ....faster ...im waiting for more post from you ...:biggrin::rolleyes::wink:

TeeKee

Alfrescian
Loyal
being rich will destroy yourself or your children meh ? like that why many people complain not enough money , not enough pay , buy TOTO , buy 4D ? your " cult " also ask for money ...:biggrin::wink: ...hahaha ...post more stupid stuff please ...show us how stupid your cult makes you ....faster ...im waiting for more post from you ...:biggrin::rolleyes::wink:

maybe you are not rich enough?

can't afford 10% of your salary leh!

keep complaining about it all the time? :biggrin:

kukubird

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lately, Lambos and Ferraris owners has been pretty active in their gathering over the weekends.
Go rounding the island to show off their machines especially at those prime areas.
I knew these kind of things will happen in the matter of time.
Many of the owners know nuts about driving these supercars, only know how to drive straight.
For such supercars with superb handling builded takes a dumb idiot to crash !!!
In my 15years road driving, I have only seem once about 6years back ...
A black Ferrari (don't remember which model, not Modena or some old ones for sure) on PIE exit to Farrer Road.
He did a very fast S-Bend sweep ... Beautiful ...
He can drive and he know the car well and he got balls. :smile: