• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

eletric bill subsides

dariobadis

Alfrescian
Loyal
The PUB keep increasing our electric charges which burden our expenses, and the reason they give is oil prices up , there's nothing much they can help and ask the ppl to cut down the usages. I personally think the lightings on the street is too much for a small area island like us, will it be better for the garment to off some lamp poles on the street, maybe off 1 in between 2 poles for darker streets or off 2 for brighter streets. I think they are going to save alot of our tax money on that to subsides for our electric bill. What's your opinion? :smile:

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Agree too much light in the street or raod wasting money and energy.
I recommend that reduse the light by 30~50%. That will also cut down maintenance cost.

Leckmichamarsch

Alfrescian
Loyal
The PUB keep increasing our electric charges which burden our expenses, and the reason they give is oil prices up , there's nothing much they can help and ask the ppl to cut down the usages. I personally think the lightings on the street is too much for a small area island like us, will it be better for the garment to off some lamp poles on the street, maybe off 1 in between 2 poles for darker streets or off 2 for brighter streets. I think they are going to save alot of our tax money on that to subsides for our electric bill. What's your opinion? :smile:

No fear. Use this electric Power Saver. Saving me lots of money at SP's expense! :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

SUPER Hitech Digital Electrical Power Saving Device s-808 comes with a Singapore 3-pin Plug. Device is made under license with technology from NASA laboratory.

It was tested by Singapore Test Services Pte Ltd (STS) – a technical services arm of Singapore Technlogy Engineering.

All electrical supply is subject to surges, fluctions and distortions from time to time, which result in spikes or parasitic peaks that cannot be used by your appliances as working electric power. These spikes simply consume electricity to no benefit – plain waste of energy. Worse still, they result in overheating, which shortens the life your appliances and wirings and in extreme cases can cause burns (fire), blow-outs and power outages.

The Device has no moving parts and hence its life span can be expected to exceed 5 years. It uses a unique capacitor system to stabilize the flow of electricity from your mains to your appliances. It reduces the spikes in the supply thus protecting against destructive and wasteful surges. The system improves the power factor of your electricity and reduces your electricity bill by on average 15% (5%-35% depending on type of appliance). The Device will work on the whole circuit in your building (Single Phase; for 3-Phase each device to each Phase is needed). As a rule of thumb, each device can manage 15,000 watts; hence for for bigger anticipated loads, increase number of devices proportionally.

Field-testing for a typical home consistently shows that the Power Saver will save 3 to 4 kw per day, based on electrical consumption of 30 kw per day. The amount of savings depends on a few factors, such as the types of electrical appliances, the time they are in use and the location. Places near to shops, restaurants and light industries, where the voltage supply is unstable and fluctuating will see higher savings. Where voltage supply is particularly unstable, the device can reduce electrical consumption by 30% or more (see electric consumption record from Thiru family…). The Device reduces the reactive power generated by inductive loads. It extends the life span of an appliance’s motor, and helps the utility companies by eliminating interference to the power supply. It also improves safety by reducing the overheating of electrical wiring. This in effect can lead to reduction in the size of wiring and copper loss. The Device extends the life span of your electrical appliances. The SUPER Electrical Power Saver has been tested by STS (Singapore) and checked for compliance with EU standards. The device is able to store electricity for 5 to 10 seconds and releases it for use during downside voltage.

Electricity is getting to be very expensive, hence every cent saved counts!! Furthermore the savings pay for this device – ie it is free as Singapore Power is in effect paying for it.

Contact satisfied user Thiru @ 92387647 or Timothy @ 90155541 for their testimonials.

Interested user, please contact Hans @ 90628556 – installation can be arranged. arranged

Cerebral

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
nabei. Talk so much but miss out the most impt part. How much! Later the installation come up to few thousand dollars to save $50 a mth

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Most of Peesai's power stations are now fired by natural gas and prices are close to 1-year low.

ngfclose.gif