• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Electrical Appliances in bunk during NS

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I served my NS during the mid 90s in Gedong Camp. Was there for a total of about 18 months. Was posted there from BMTC after pop.(I not mono intake) The bunk started out with no appliances, then electrical kettle appeared, then small tv arrived and then flood gates opened. By the time battalion completed 2nd year ATEC, most platoons will minimum have a kettle, 14” TV, 2 doors fridge and high fi system. My platoon have one tv in each bunk. ( 1 section per bunk ) HQ platoon (84 teams + signalers + hq drivers) most fierce, have PC play PC games. Washing Machine was also brought in to supplement the coin operated machine because armour always come in contact with vehicle grease. While the occifers didn’t approve but they never stop us. CSM closed one eye. Even RSM also knew as he like to turn out the sergeants in their bunks at 0630hrs. So surely he see all the restricted appliances when he walked up to the sergeant bunk on the top floor.

My unit combat battalion so do other combat battalions did the same as us? Anyone brought in other types of appliances to make NS more bearable?

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
I served my NS during the mid 90s in Gedong Camp. Was there for a total of about 18 months. Was posted there from BMTC after pop.(I not mono intake) The bunk started out with no appliances, then electrical kettle appeared, then small tv arrived and then flood gates opened. By the time battalion completed 2nd year ATEC, most platoons will minimum have a kettle, 14” TV, 2 doors fridge and high fi system. My platoon have one tv in each bunk. ( 1 section per bunk ) HQ platoon (84 teams + signalers + hq drivers) most fierce, have PC play PC games. Washing Machine was also brought in to supplement the coin operated machine because armour always come in contact with vehicle grease. While the occifers didn’t approve but they never stop us. CSM closed one eye. Even RSM also knew as he like to turn out the sergeants in their bunks at 0630hrs. So surely he see all the restricted appliances when he walked up to the sergeant bunk on the top floor.

My unit combat battalion so do other combat battalions did the same as us? Anyone brought in other types of appliances to make NS more bearable?

My combat battalion lagi better. We had maids. Also gas stove , coffee maker, and bar. One of my platoon had projector and screen, block up the windows become cinema!

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset

no wonder 46 so soft. U all guniang there izzit? KNS, 40 at the most got one small radio in the bunk. Where got fridge and washing machines and TV? Wash clothes is hand wash. Most of the time, on regular units, the men can book out most nights. Where they got time to watch TV and boil kettle in their bunks. They just go to Bukit Timah Shopping Centre and eat and drink and watch what they want. Then book back in.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
this appliance was very common during my time. it was used to boil water for instant noodles. in roc we had to buy one with a different plug. pinky would love to carry the pink one to shove up sinkies' arseholes.
1585842223696.png

1585842379231.png

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
I in 4SAB is the best... got nothing electric items... so peaceful quiet and sleep under fan no mosquito bites.

Got one small longkang lobang to escape out and back by 2359.

One serect whore shop just 500m away setup by old bird, cheap $10 per fuck.... until pikcha lobang close shop.

Smuggle army beers out through the longkang lobang sell to pimp exchange for free fuck....

Camp night time got ghosts scare the corporal dare not try to catch us sleep inside bunk said to hv the ghost there when do guard duty...

Get free fuck from radio operator girls do night shift watch... even radio store clerks hv 2 chiobu fuckable type.. escape out together go fuck at her farm barn then back by 2359..

So many choibu clerks there see one want to fuck one...

Too much heaven in 4SAB say cant finish...

Last edited:

spotter542

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
this appliance was very common during my time. it was used to boil water for instant noodles. in roc we had to buy one with a different plug. pinky would love to carry the pink one to shove up sinkies' arseholes.
View attachment 74729
View attachment 74730

Best for cooking instant noodles
NS in the 90s was the best because that was the Hokkien peng era
Today's soldiers all gu niang , soft like strawberry

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
some made the mistake of cooking their noodles and adding packeted flavors and oil while immersion coils were still in the water. the noodles, oil and flavors got into direct contact with the coils, and the metallic contacts were stained for bad or good. almost impossible to clean stains off. would need wire mesh to scrub them.

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
some made the mistake of cooking their noodles and adding packeted flavors and oil while immersion coils were still in the water. the noodles, oil and flavors got into direct contact with the coils, and the metallic contacts were stained for bad or good. almost impossible to clean stains off. would need wire mesh to scrub them.

thinking soldiers.......NOT!

lol!

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod

strawberry quite firm. good enough to achieve penetration.

Soft like noodles or tofu?

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
I in 4SAB is the best... got nothing electric items... so peaceful quiet and sleep under fan no mosquito bites.

Got one small longkang lobang to escape out and back by 2359.

One serect whore shop just 500m away setup by old bird, cheap $10 per fuck.... until pikcha lobang close shop.

Smuggle army beers out through the longkang lobang sell to pimp exchange for free fuck....

Camp night time got ghosts scare the corporal dare not try to catch us sleep inside bunk said to hv the ghost there when do guard duty...

Get free fuck from radio operator girls do night shift watch... even radio store clerks hv 2 chiobu fuckable type.. escape out together go fuck at her farm barn then back by 2359..

So many choibu clerks there see one want to fuck one...

Too much heaven in 4SAB say cant finish...

4SAB Keat Hong Camp 1 izzit? Fuck lah, those charbors there not jude lah. Your standard is sibei low. The jude ones are all at CMPB or MINDEATH HQ, and the really jude ones are in Winston's office. As an Officer, and the same goes for any officer at 4 SAB, u donch touch the charbors there. The reason is because you don't know which one is chope by some Brigade appointment holder, or which one got sugar daddy cum godfather who is Major rank and above. U chase the wrong one, will get hanta kaki. and tekaned for sure. For me, I stay in my officers mess bedroom, shoot pool, watch blue films, ok already. Just cheong in ROC or where ever they send us. Those girls there are cheap and chio. Make the camp clerks look like aunty.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset

If you got heating element for cooking instant noodles, you are already a guniang and soft. In the bunk during my time, if the men are hungry, they just open a pack of C rations and eat the braised chicken or pork cube with hard tack.......... cold. The really tough fuckers will eat the canned sardines. But no one was that tough. Used to bring so many canned sardines and hard tack home that were uneaten from field exercise. GF used to cook the sardines with ginger in a wok, wasn't too bad. But my dog wouldn't even eat the hard tack.

Last edited:

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
If you got heating element for cooking instant noodles, you are already a guniang and soft. In the bunk during my time, if the men are hungry, they just open a pack of C rations and eat the vraised chicken or pork cube with hard tack.......... cold. The really tough fuckers will eat the canned sardines. But no one was that tough. Used to bring so many canned sardines and hard tack home that were uneaten from field exercise. GF used to cook the sardines with ginger in a wok, wasn't too bad. But my dog wouldn't even eat the hard tack.

so tough for what?

It is a wayang army

You all need to keep in character during the filming of the movie I guess.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not true Brigade ooficers are mostly henpecked husbands work 9 to 5 go back home type. With LKY CPIB, CID everywhere watching and catching cheaters who dares to be exposed as sex cheats.

My neighbor son was 1st batch ooficer Engineer Brigade CO goodboy type no sex cheats at camp. Stay away from camp girls or get caught kenna hendak kaki more so...

4SAB Keat Hong Camp 1 izzit? Fuck lah, those charbors there not jude lah. Your standard is sibei low. The jude ones are all at CMPB or MINDEATH HQ, and the really jude ones are in Winston's office. As an Officer, and the same goes for any officer at 4 SAB, u donch touch the charbors there. The reason is because you don't know which one is chope by some Brigade appointment holder, or which one got sugar daddy cum godfather who is Major rank and above. U chase the wrong one, will get hanta kaki. and tekaned for sure. For me, I stay in my officers mess bedroom, shoot pool, watch blue films, ok already. Just cheong in ROC or where ever they send us. Those girls there are cheap and chio. Make the camp clerks look like aunty.

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
no wonder 46 so soft. U all guniang there izzit? KNS, 40 at the most got one small radio in the bunk. Where got fridge and washing machines and TV? Wash clothes is hand wash. Most of the time, on regular units, the men can book out most nights. Where they got time to watch TV and boil kettle in their bunks. They just go to Bukit Timah Shopping Centre and eat and drink and watch what they want. Then book back in.
Train hard is ok but live comfortably is divine right. Why be so hard on oneself? Keat Hong Camp opposite main gate already got civilization. Gedong Camp until now ulu like hell. Maybe your time Gedong better than 90s as lim chu kang village aka Ama Keng still around. By the time I started reservist, even Neo Teo hdb dwellers also moved out.
Having appliances give better morale, pengkias more willing put some efforts into training. We not commandos and not willing to suffer like Guards/Commandos in field. SAF let us have moving 13tons weapon platform, we jolly well used it carry a iced Coleman cooler, gas operated stove, a battery operated FM radio and enough ntuc ration to last the exercise. The only combat rations we will bring along were 3in1, isotonic salts and hardtack. Hardtack to munch on when on the move. The rest will be left over in the bunk until somebody bring home let gf try.