• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Elections Results Shows That.....

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
PAP 60% Oppo 40% popular vote is the dividing line of SG elections for decades. the Oppo simply have to breakthrough 40%, get at least another 5% popular vote, another 3-4 GRCs would fall to them and 1/3 parliament.

The opposition will have to fight dirty... master the dark arts. I will say no more. :wink:

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
All of us would love the PAP to be out of Government, but we need to rein in on our lofty expectations. Just consider the PAP overall machinery. They are a massive juggernaut. Lau Cheebye during his lifetime had successfully tailor suit the system to benefit the PAP , his FamiLee and fellow Pappy kaki Langs. For the Oppo to win over power now is like a lowly English League 2 team to win against cash rich Man City on a weekly basis. Most of us are now in our 40s , 50s, 60s. I guess we would be lucky if we're able to see the PAP voted out of office in our lifetime. Maybe when we have already turned to ashes, will this country with the power of the new generation overturn the Leegime.

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
Nope .. you are our Zhuge Liang in this modern era :biggrin:

不敢当,不敢当。Zhuge KongMing don’t need to seek collective wisdom and is smart enough.

Who am I to be compared with Zhuge KongMing when I always need people to help me solve simple questions?

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
PAP 60% Oppo 40% popular vote is the dividing line of SG elections for decades. the Oppo simply have to breakthrough 40%, get at least another 5% popular vote, another 3-4 GRCs would fall to them and 1/3 parliament.
It is not the fault of the non PAP candidates, because there is group which comprises the hard core PAP supporters, the apparent older or senior citizens who has always voted for the PAP, and the immigrants who became SG citizens.
It is a very challenging task.

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
All of us would love the PAP to be out of Government, but we need to rein in on our lofty expectations. Just consider the PAP overall machinery. They are a massive juggernaut. Lau Cheebye during his lifetime had successfully tailor suit the system to benefit the PAP , his FamiLee and fellow Pappy kaki Langs. For the Oppo to win over power now is like a lowly English League 2 team to win against cash rich Man City on a weekly basis. Most of us are now in our 40s , 50s, 60s. I guess we would be lucky if we're able to see the PAP voted out of office in our lifetime. Maybe when we have already turned to ashes, will this country with the power of the new generation overturn the Leegime.
May be I do not sound encouraging, but I would be content to see the PAP do not have more than 60 per cent of the seats, consistently, in the future so that the PAP govt does not have the ability to make amendments to the Singapore Constitution.

jw5

Loyal
I would be content to see PAP have 49% of the seats. :wink:

May be I do not sound encouraging, but I would be content to see the PAP do not have more than 60 per cent of the seats, consistently, in the future so that the PAP govt does not have the ability to make amendments to the Singapore Constitution.

glnit

Alfrescian
Loyal
East, West, and Central... Romance of Three Kingdom ah?

playing along....
liu bei died & kong ming was unable to break through into the northern plains
sun quan died & his successors were regrettably shadows of his glory past
cao cao died & his empire usurped by the descendants of the clan of his sima lackey
:biggrin: :biggrin::biggrin:

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
91acd4d4-9b8c-44ec-8bc7-5eb84b2ba03e.jpg

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
There are still more than 50% of selfish and self-serving Sg pricks existing in sg. There are also those sexually deprived male and female boomers, housewife who only know the routes to shopping centers, TV dramas and gossip neighbours and people who are totally brainwashed by the PAP-controlled media and believe in what the media tells them. Tell them they are a piece of shit, they also believe it.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
There are still more than 50% of selfish and self-serving Sg pricks existing in sg. There are also those sexually deprived male and female boomers, housewife who only know the routes to shopping centers, TV dramas and gossip neighbours and people who are totally brainwashed by the PAP-controlled media and believe in what the media tells them. Tell them they are a piece of shit, they also believe it.

I call them the farm animals, who are grateful to the farmer for feeding them. :biggrin:

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
Against all odds, WP defeated the Mighty PAP at Sengkang battlefield. Let us be proud for the Four who took on the NTUC chief's team.
I want to know if Charles Chong and ser lucky pissed off the residents before their retirement. We can only guess. :unsure:

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
I want to know if Charles Chong and ser lucky pissed off the residents before their retirement. We can only guess. :unsure:

Charles would probably want to spend more time with his family- promoted to Ah gong already.