• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Elections Results Shows That.....

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
The 10 oppies now have an official government office, along with civil service staff to help them. Even as much as I hate oppies, I would not call that as making noise any more.

Thank you, Sir!

Let’s close ranks and fight together as one for Sinkiestan! The Sammyboy Spirit Shall Prevail!

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What happened to Goh Meng Seng???!!!!!!! Only 27% ???? What the hell did he do or didn't do?:eek:
I don't think our Kapitan made enough visible presence in MacPherson. He thought that by being GMS, he can suka suka jump into any ward and beat the incumbent PAP MP there. He probably thought TPL was still a weak link in the PAP juggernaut machinery but to be fair to the Tampon One, she has worked hard in her ward since 2011.

nirvarq

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Nobody wants HSK, Jo Teo and CCS these types of people it's common sense. But if you have people like TCB they are willing to take the change. They said if we lose at least when we meet LKY it's TCB we vote not so paiseh mah......... But Bocky is already old not getting old but already old. I have high anxiety when i hear him breathe/talk.

If it's GMS (sorry :P) would we take the risk ?!

West Coast is the best example they were at PAP 78% before this. West Coast voters actually have the highest percentage of changing camps a whopping 26.6% the biggest vote swing for any constituency in this ERECTION.

First, get good quality people to join oppies first. Don't need to be all Jamus but at least.... you get my drift.
Second, walk the ground NOW not last minute.

Leckmichamarsch

Alfrescian
Loyal
oppo are all fartup lah
never learn from past experiences
still divided still individualistic still immature kpkb
no concrete unity
simply useless and ineffective
dr ang, dr paul , dr tan , dr chee ,mr lim tean, nicole seah,pritam, sylvia ...all worked very hard
you hear some of the oppo candidates broadcasts you go to sleep
the bad impression stays and they are reflected inside the voting booth
the oppo really gave a very bad and lousy image
and some don't even turn up for their broadcasts
lidat how to win people hearts - in the end all mati one by one
but just too individualistic - all lost
why can't they just unite under one umbrella!!!!!!!!!!!!!

less fuckedup than you

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Nobody wants HSK, Jo Teo and CCS these types of people it's common sense. But if you have people like TCB they are willing to take the change. They said if we lose at least when we meet LKY it's TCB we vote not so paiseh mah......... But Bocky is already old not getting old but already old. I have high anxiety when i hear him breathe/talk.

If it's GMS (sorry :P) would we take the risk ?!

West Coast is the best example they were at PAP 78% before this. West Coast voters actually have the highest percentage of changing camps a whopping 26.6% the biggest vote swing for any constituency in this ERECTION.

First, get good quality people to join oppies first. Don't need to be all Jamus but at least.... you get my drift.
Second, walk the ground NOW not last minute.

PSP has the potential to be formidable oppie in GE2025. This is provided Bock can get them organized this year and next year to do extensive and sustained grassroots outreach in West Coast and Jurong GRCs. My sources says that in GE2025, even more PAP old warhorses may retire, and this could be the opening PSP would need. Just as the Wankers have stake the East as their territory, PSP would do well and focus in the West. SDP and SPP can focus in the central areas.

Currently, PSP candidates are mostly untainted and discredited by their frequent losses. Hazal Poa has a relatively clean image despite being from other oppie parties before. She is likely to be one of the NCMPs from PSP.

But of course, we grassroots leaders will do our best to play defence for PAP. We'll block and block PSP until Bock is too old or is gone, and PSP will fall apart. We'll be fortifying our Community Centers and increasing the public profiles of both our elected and non-elected PAP grassroots leaders. We'll be analyzing the results of the GE2020 at our grassroots retreats and do our best to help our grassroots advisers win their re-election or election in GE 2025.

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dumbfuck oppie voters still looking to party brand. How else can WP win?
Party candidates branding somewhat correct with regards to TCB who was helped by LHY
But when opposition can still only managed 20-30% of votes against this fucked up PAP in some wards....you know we are still stuck in LKY era time
People scare some joker oppie like Ling Dong Dong run their town council. Candidates no need good, but must be good enough. :unsure:

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
PAP 60% Oppo 40% popular vote is the dividing line of SG elections for decades. the Oppo simply have to breakthrough 40%, get at least another 5% popular vote, another 3-4 GRCs would fall to them and 1/3 parliament.

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
PSP has the potential to be formidable oppie in GE2025. This is provided Bock can get them organized this year and next year to do extensive and sustained grassroots outreach in West Coast and Jurong GRCs. My sources says that in GE2025, even more PAP old warhorses may retire, and this could be the opening PSP would need. Just as the Wankers have stake the East as their territory, PSP would do well and focus in the West. SDP and SPP can focus in the central areas.

East, West, and Central... Romance of Three Kingdom ah?

dredd

Alfrescian
Loyal
The WP solution to a MIW wipeout is really very simple for 2025 - From tomorrow onwards, use candidates like JL, NS...etc...to inspire and attract likeable and intelligent youngsters into the party and unleash them onto the old and uninspiring MIWs to clear them out like putting out trash.

nirvarq

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Currently, PSP candidates are mostly untainted and discredited by their frequent losses. Hazal Poa has a relatively clean image despite being from other oppie parties before. She is likely to be one of the NCMPs from PSP.

But of course, we grassroots leaders will do our best to play defence for PAP. We'll block and block PSP until Bock is too old or is gone, and PSP will fall apart. We'll be fortifying our Community Centers and increasing the public profiles of both our elected and non-elected PAP grassroots leaders. We'll be analyzing the results of the GE2020 at our grassroots retreats and do our best to help our grassroots advisers win their re-election or election in GE 2025.

Actually this is the bestest outcome for SG if no blank cheque than i worry. There will be chaos and fist fights like taiwan constitution use to be.

Think about it.

Forget the Erection now, go forth go on live your lives and be enterprising and bring SG more prosperity. If our locals cannot bring benefit to entire local society then we lose singapore bit by bit to foreigners in a global connected way of society. That's it.

We can have the bestest ideal government but on the ground levels if the citizens are not enterprising what do you expect ?

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
East, West, and Central... Romance of Three Kingdom ah?

Yup. And like in the RTK story, the central kingdom is the dominant kingdom, with far more talents and more resources than the other two put together. WP has the potential to seize the east, while the West is open for the taking but not waiting passively to be captured by the Third Kingdom.

Game on!

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Actually this is the bestest outcome for SG if no blank cheque than i worry. There will be chaos and fist fights like taiwan constitution use to be.

Think about it.

Forget the Erection now, go forth go on live your lives and be enterprising and bring SG more prosperity. If our locals cannot bring benefit to entire local society then we lose singapore bit by bit to foreigners in a global connected way of society. That's it.

We can have the bestest ideal government but on the ground levels if the citizens are not enterprising what do you expect ?

Sinkies have always been enterprising, be it in the military, politics or SAF. PAP Goh Keng Swee set up the SAF despite not having military background. We invented the GRC system to protect minority interests, and our sinkies set up high tech companies like Creative Technology and Singapore Food Industries.

nirvarq

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Sinkies have always been enterprising, be it in the military, politics or SAF. PAP Goh Keng Swee set up the SAF despite not having military background. We invented the GRC system to protect minority interests, and our sinkies set up high tech companies like Creative Technology and Singapore Food Industries.

Indeed, all for the benefits of the minority interest. Hence the present situation. We are what we are...