• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Election Cuming!!!

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The ruling party has prepared more bitter medicines ahead for us. Do you guys still want to swallow it for the next 5 years.

I suspect there will be more Singaporean "casualty" if the ruling party is re-elected. Foreigners will further swarmed in, MRT efficiency further lowered, GST raised to the next level, Town Council Conservancy Charges raised and transport fee will go up within a year and many more to come including lowering our CPF and forcing annuity into our life. Medical fee will go beyond our reach and nursing home in JB casted into stone to force us into exile. When such days arrive to "kill" our pocket, we will be to powerless to stop it!!!

Do we want this trend to continue to hurt our hard-earned pocket? Do we still trust that pap will continue to take care of us? Do we believe in what they said over the years while putting FT ahead of Sinkies. I strongly vote for no confident in them!!! I am ready for change!!!

TeeKee

Alfrescian
Loyal
The ruling party has prepared more bitter medicines ahead for us. Do you guys still want to swallow it for the next 5 years.

I suspect there will be more Singaporean "casualty" if the ruling party is re-elected. Foreigners will further swarmed in, MRT efficiency further lowered, GST raised to the next level, Town Council Conservancy Charges raised and transport fee will go up within a year and many more to come including lowering our CPF and forcing annuity into our life. Medical fee will go beyond our reach and nursing home in JB casted into stone to force us into exile. When such days arrive to "kill" our pocket, we will be to powerless to stop it!!!

Do we want this trend to continue to hurt our hard-earned pocket? Do we still trust that pap will continue to take care of us? Do we believe in what they said over the years while putting FT ahead of Sinkies. I strongly vote for no confident in them!!! I am ready for change!!!

If PAP wins, SGP suffers.

If PAP lose, SGP still suffers.

No man can save SGP. Only God can save SGP.....this is the truth.

annexa

Alfrescian
Loyal
Mr TeeKee... I respect you for all your humour and stands. But hor, sometimes, can tone down the religion a bit not? Gets on the nerves when overdone leh. Thank you lah.

TeeKee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Mr TeeKee... I respect you for all your humour and stands. But hor, sometimes, can tone down the religion a bit not? Gets on the nerves when overdone leh. Thank you lah.

why does it get on your nerves? please elaborate.

if you find it humorous, you shouldn't have this feelings...

kuntakinte

Alfrescian
Loyal
Jesus Christ! Amen!

Majority of the population are Buddhists. They need to know God.

PLEASE !! As I have said, depends on how you spell GOD !!

You may spell it from left to right, but others may spell it from right to left !!

So, the meaning in each differs and may ultimately pointing to the same thing........there is no such things or emptiness !!

JinGanKor

Alfrescian
Loyal

somehow bill maher convince me more when comes to god.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/PHH2JItePlc&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/PHH2JItePlc&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

and every religious person should watch this movie.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/-Gxc0XEoQpQ&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/-Gxc0XEoQpQ&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
why does it get on your nerves? please elaborate.

if you find it humorous, you shouldn't have this feelings...

Because God tells you not to eat meat but you still eat it. Are you following the right religion?

Genesis 1.29: God said, "Behold, I have given you every herb yielding seed, which is on the surface of all the earth, and every tree, which bears fruit yielding seed. It will be your food.

Genesis 9.4: But flesh with its life, its blood, you shall not eat.

LEEsusCHRISIS

Alfrescian
Loyal
I don't believe in God, I believe in Singaporean and I don't kneel before PAP to control my life.

Forget about jesus, he had left us a long time ago.

believe in me. LEEsus CHRISIS. I am the LEE Lord of Leekispore.

Trust me, we will win the next GE lie all GEs. nothing will ever change as long i am your LEEsus CHRISIS.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

That is why God, gave His warning, using lightning to strike the SYMBOL of SINgapore; the MERLION.

Be warned...unless they repent, the head will be struck!...:biggrin:

STUCK_HERE

Alfrescian
Loyal

If PAP lose, SGP still suffer? Rubbish!

You suffer because you got no more chance to come here and gripe about PAP.

Royston46

Alfrescian
Loyal
About time!

Opposition party! You are welcome to contest and conquer Tampines down!

I have voted for the Opposition before and my vote is still reserved for you guys liao! :biggrin:

Can I suggest Opposition for the next 10 years, send some moles to infiltrate some of the government departments and when election times, expose their dirty deeds in public. Police have been doing that to secret societies and other crime organisations, so why can Opp adopt this method for a heavy damage against PAP 'righteous and fair' image?

Sorry! Watched too much Infernal Affairs liao!
I am no Tony Leung or Andy Lau in the shows, just a commoner with many funny ideas.

:biggrin: