• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Election Cuming!!!

denzuko1

Alfrescian
Loyal
The ruling party has prepared more bitter medicines ahead for us. Do you guys still want to swallow it for the next 5 years.

I suspect there will be more Singaporean "casualty" if the ruling party is re-elected. Foreigners will further swarmed in, MRT efficiency further lowered, GST raised to the next level, Town Council Conservancy Charges raised and transport fee will go up within a year and many more to come including lowering our CPF and forcing annuity into our life. Medical fee will go beyond our reach and nursing home in JB casted into stone to force us into exile. When such days arrive to "kill" our pocket, we will be to powerless to stop it!!!

Do we want this trend to continue to hurt our hard-earned pocket? Do we still trust that pap will continue to take care of us? Do we believe in what they said over the years while putting FT ahead of Sinkies. I strongly vote for no confident in them!!! I am ready for change!!!

I am seriously thinking that the PAP need strong medicine by themselves.

Sithclone

Alfrescian
Loyal
If PAP lose, SGP still suffer? Rubbish!

You suffer because you got no more chance to come here and gripe about PAP.

you're wrong. if they lose, they will create havoc to make you suffer even more to prove they are right in saying changing govt will bring chaos.

and remember old fart said saf will come in if they lose.

commoner

Alfrescian
Loyal
some NS overseas training been cancelled, civil servants broad leave cancelled, teachers advise not to take long leave, all gearing for election Apr/May 2009

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
you're wrong. if they lose, they will create havoc to make you suffer even more to prove they are right in saying changing govt will bring chaos.

and remember old fart said saf will come in if they lose.

Old fart has no right to say that. sinkie should know that they are the one who decide who should run the country.

It is not LKY's right to bring in this or that. He is still living in his 3rd world fantasy where the whole everything is progressing to a more freedom state of society.

You can ask the old fart to stuck his own dick in his mouth.

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hey guys, no one is interested in your religion here. Let's focus on how to kick pap out of parliament.

depeche

Alfrescian
Loyal
About time!

Opposition party! You are welcome to contest and conquer Tampines down!

I have voted for the Opposition before and my vote is still reserved for you guys liao! :biggrin:

Can I suggest Opposition for the next 10 years, send some moles to infiltrate some of the government departments and when election times, expose their dirty deeds in public. Police have been doing that to secret societies and other crime organisations, so why can Opp adopt this method for a heavy damage against PAP 'righteous and fair' image?

Sorry! Watched too much Infernal Affairs liao!
I am no Tony Leung or Andy Lau in the shows, just a commoner with many funny ideas.

:biggrin:

Opposition may not have any budget to fund such a mission...also, want you're in the elite establishment; you'll talk n think like them...an example is Vivian...

boring

Alfrescian
Loyal
Jesus Christ! Amen!

Majority of the population are Buddhists. They need to know God.

why buddhists need to know ur fake god?! anyway most of the buddhists are not buddhists, they just mix up with taori. but still better to be a fucker like you who disown ur mother love.:oIo: