• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Elder brother of NSP chief (GMS) dies of heart attack

dankos

The elder brother of National Solidarity Party secretary-general Goh Meng Seng has passed away.

David Goh Meng Hee died from a heart attack this morning at Changi General Hospital at the age of 56.

Apart from being the elder sibling of NSP chief Goh, he was also the Principal Election Agent for the team that will contest Tampines GRC. The businessman was also a member of the Workers' Party.

A statement from the NSP said that while it mourns the loss, its election campaign will continue and that all party events will continue as planned.

Meng Seng was reportedly very close to his brother but when contacted, he told The Straits Times that "the fight must go on. The reason is that it is his last wish to send me into Parliament. He is the unsung hero of democracy."

Goh is set to contest the Tampines GRC with his NSP team of Gilbert Goh, Raymond Lim, Syafarin Sharif and Reno Fong.

They will be up against the PAP team led by Minister for National Development Mah Bow Tan, Masagos Zulkifli, Heng Swee Keat, Irene Ng and last-minute replacement for Steve Tan, Baey Yam Keng.

The NSP is set to hold a public rally at the open field bounded by Geylang East Central and Aljunied Avenue 1 and 2, near Block 118 on Thursday evening between 7 to 10pm.

dankos

GMS, condolences to u.

no matter what u and nsp team already have my vote in marine parade grc. i shall wear an orange shirt on polling day. take care.

Windsor

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Meng Seng, I would like to extend my deepest condolences at your loss and to his family. Let us know where the wake will be conducted as I would like to pay my respect.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Mr Goh Meng Seng, my heartfelt condolence to you and your family. May your brother rest in peace. Win Tampines GRC for him!!!

spotter542

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Capt Goh Meng Seng , my condolences to your family.
Sad to hear about the loss.
Seriously , can you dethrone Mah in Tampines ?
Besides Low's showdown in Aljunied , can you become the show-stopper in Tampines ?

3WhiteTiger

Alfrescian
Loyal
champagne-pop.jpg

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal
To GMS,

"You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain't how hard you hit; it's about how hard you can get hit, and keep moving forward. How much you can take, and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done!"

sengkang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Goh Meng Seng, Our prayers and thoughts are with you and your family during this difficult time.

Just know that my arms are wrapped around you during this time of loss.

Please accept our condolences.

5 vote for your party.

sengkang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
[QUOTE=3WhiteTiger

KNN, chow cheebye you are heartless bastards in this forum.

may the lightning strikes you.

Last edited:

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal
yah la, knn no matter what he is still a bro in this forum. no matter how we fuck each other for fun in normal days, times like this we dun joke about celebrating death of our own close relative.

sengkang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
National Solidarity Party chief's brother dies
By Kor Kian Beng

National Solidarity Party secretary-general Goh Meng Seng's elder brother Mr David Goh, who is in his mid-50s, died of a heart attack early on Thursday morning

NATIONAL Solidarity Party secretary-general Goh Meng Seng suffered a family tragedy on the first day of the election campaign.

His elder brother, Mr David Goh, who is in his mid-50s, died of a heart attack early on Thursday morning.

The elder Mr Goh was a businessman, a member of the Workers' Party and the NSP's principal election agent for the Tampines GRC that the NSP leader is contesting in.

Mr Goh Meng Seng, when contacted, said he would carry on the electoral campaign. 'The fight must go on,' he told The Straits Times.

'The reason is that it is his last wish to send me into Parliament. He is the unsung hero of democracy.'

The NSP is holding a press conference later on Thursday.

Mr Goh's team is facing off the People's Action Party's Tampines GRC team led by Minister Mah Bow Tan,

Unrepented

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dead people cannot hear nice words anymore. We just say it for the living to hear but nothing can take away the pain of loss.

I just post to show you my emotional support.:(

Take care of the family members who are still around (including yourself) and fight a good fight to stop the "smoke-out".

ray_of_hope

Alfrescian
Loyal
Mr Goh I feel very badly for your loss. My prayers are with you and your family. I hope you will be able to find strength as you battle on.