• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Either TAN BOCK CHENG or TAN JAY SEE Will Win

kingat33

Alfrescian
Loyal
the other two, sad to say tan ku ku. Send my regards to the the firth tan, Natan if anyone happen to see him. Tell him he looks like one roti prata seller in geyland. :smile:

Last edited:

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I hope either these two. Whoever vote for Tony Tan shows that Singaporeans have mosquito brain. If TT wins, I am sending my nephew overseas and asked him not to return to this sad land of daft people.

LeMans2011

Alfrescian
Loyal
It is a no brainer TT will win. Why? Because there are enough opposition supporters daft enough to believe TCB is a good alternative to TJS in terms of checking on govt. There are at least 30% hardcore PAP supporters for TT. Assuming most of the 40% supports TJS (that will be about 34% since 6% has gone to TKL) TJS stands a good chance at 34%. But because the DAFTers think that TCB is a good alternative, TJS prolly loses about 5-10% votes to TCB. But that is not enough for TCB to beat TT. Hence TT will still win at about 35-40%.

Hence TJS loses not because TKL dilutes his votes, but because the DAFTers donated his votes to TCB who unfortunately will not have enough votes to beat TT. Many already pointed out UNITY as the key. All it takes is for the 40% to be united and even TKL cannot kill TJS's chances. But due to the substantial last minute switch of votes from TJS to TCB, TT will be the victor.

The maturity of the electorate has a long way to go. Complain about the GRC system all they want... yet when given a chance to vote without the constraint of GRC they still cannot make it.

Last edited:

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It is a no brainer TT will win. Why? Because there are enough opposition supporters daft enough to believe TCB is a good alternative to TJS in terms of checking on govt. There are at least 30% hardcore PAP supporters for TT. Assuming most of the 40% supports TJS (that will be about 34% since 6% has gone to TKL) TJS stands a good chance at 34%. But because the DAFTers think that TCB is a good alternative, TJS prolly loses about 5-10% votes to TCB. But that is not enough for TCB to beat TT. Hence TT will still win at about 35-40%.

I am highly suspicious Scroobal wants TJS to lose.

Agree with you... We are fucked big time tonite...:mad:

Seee3

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It should be between TCB and TT. Heard TT is leading by a very small margin. Looks like PAP's ploy of giving COE to TJS has worked.

Last edited:

LeMans2011

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tony Tan says "it is going to be a long night". Meaning TT and TCB will be very close and there might be a recount... which will hand a razor thin victory to TT.

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sip Your Coffee Or Reach Out For A ...

"TCB have a slight leading in Bishan and TT is catching up." - sa

TT was leading in the initial counting, but the votes from the west really pull TCB up and he is now enjoys a slight lead.

From 3 counting centers: TCB and TJS is neck to neck in Hougang, TT lagging behind.

‎"The sight of Daft RC, Union, Grassroots Aunties & Uncles gathering at TPY Stadium, felt so sorry for them. TT stole their eggs and yet they still support him blindly."‎

"Final count from one counting centre in the west: Tan Cheng Bock - 34%, Tan Jee Say - 24%, Tan Kin Lian - 3%, Tony Tan leading at 38%. :("

Sources say the latest vote count - 35.4 (Tan Cheng Bock), 25.1 (Tan Jee Say), 33.1 (Tony Tan), 4.7 (Tan Kin Lian) #sgpresident

Just in from Endeavour Primary School (Yishun): Tan Cheng Bock - 2270, Tan Jee Say - 1671, Tan Kin Lian - 354, Tony Tan - 2645, and 354 spoilt votes. - sa

Unconfirmed numbers from one counting center in the east:
TJS: 33%, TCB: 30%, TT: 29%, TKL: 8%

Zhonghua sec: TCB is 4663, jee say 3479, tony tan 5103, kin lian 649, rejected 319

Nik1971

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Sip Your Coffee Or Reach Out For A ...

"TCB have a slight leading in Bishan and TT is catching up." - sa

TT was leading in the initial counting, but the votes from the west really pull TCB up and he is now enjoys a slight lead.

From 3 counting centers: TCB and TJS is neck to neck in Hougang, TT lagging behind.

‎"The sight of Daft RC, Union, Grassroots Aunties & Uncles gathering at TPY Stadium, felt so sorry for them. TT stole their eggs and yet they still support him blindly."‎

"Final count from one counting centre in the west: Tan Cheng Bock - 34%, Tan Jee Say - 24%, Tan Kin Lian - 3%, Tony Tan leading at 38%. :("

Sources say the latest vote count - 35.4 (Tan Cheng Bock), 25.1 (Tan Jee Say), 33.1 (Tony Tan), 4.7 (Tan Kin Lian) #sgpresident

Just in from Endeavour Primary School (Yishun): Tan Cheng Bock - 2270, Tan Jee Say - 1671, Tan Kin Lian - 354, Tony Tan - 2645, and 354 spoilt votes. - sa

Unconfirmed numbers from one counting center in the east:
TJS: 33%, TCB: 30%, TT: 29%, TKL: 8%

Zhonghua sec: TCB is 4663, jee say 3479, tony tan 5103, kin lian 649, rejected 319

in war. the first casualty is "truth". The truth is, can't you tell from the looks on the supporters? TT is grinning ear to ear: the results so far: TT 51%; TCB 26%; TJS: 19%: TKL: 4"

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Chee Bye, it appears that Tony Tan is a loser but because the votes are split among the opposition candidates might just give him a thin win and I hope not. At this point in times, I am praying for TCB to win though I am avid TJS supporter.

Amitahba...God bless Singaporeans by not letting the Rogue TT win.

Seee3

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It is quite sad that TJS did not see the scheme behind and how he is being used (hope he is not knowingly playing his part in the game plan) Actually, mathematically, it is quite clear that TJS and TKL do not have a good chance. However, no one will be clear minded and logical enough to work out the math for oneself. Everyone thinks he has a good chance. Well it is human weakness. Otherwise TKL wouldn't have stood.

LeMans2011

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tony Tan says "it is going to be a long night". Meaning TT and TCB will be very close and there might be a recount... which will hand a razor thin victory to TT.

The Temasek Review
A source from Tan Cheng Bock’s campaign has said these are the overall results:
Tony Tan: 35%, Tan Cheng Bock: 35%, Tan Jee Say: 25% and Tan Kin Lian: 5%
There might be a recount, and a tabulation of results from overseas voters.

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
Up to counting day, you still dont know how to spell TJS name. You are really a clown.

the other two, sad to say tan ku ku. Send my regards to the the firth tan, Natan if anyone happen to see him. Tell him he looks like one roti prata seller in geyland. :smile:

LeMans2011

Alfrescian
Loyal

Hence TJS loses not because TKL dilutes his votes, but because the DAFTers donated his votes to TCB who unfortunately will not have enough votes to beat TT. Many already pointed out UNITY as the key. All it takes is for the 40% to be united and even TKL cannot kill TJS's chances. But due to the substantial last minute switch of votes from TJS to TCB, TT will be the victor.

The maturity of the electorate has a long way to go. Complain about the GRC system all they want... yet when given a chance to vote without the constraint of GRC they still cannot make it.

I hate to re-quote myself time and again. It is official TT wins with 745k votes. Forget about the recount, go to sleep.