• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Eerie scream heard in factory toilet: Is it haunted by ghost of raped woman?

metalslug

Alfrescian
Loyal
http://singaporeseen.stomp.com.sg/s...rie_scream_heard_in_factory_toilet_is_it.html

Posted on 15 Oct 2010
Eerie scream heard in factory toilet: Is it haunted by ghost of raped woman?

eerie_scream_heard_in_factory_toilet_is_it-thumbnail.jpg

Enraged
1%
Shiok!
4%
LOL!
6%
So sad
9%
Sure or not?
75%
Bochup
5%
STOMPer Char said he heard an eerie scream when he was using the toilet in a factory building at Macpherson. He wonders if the building is haunted by the ghost of a woman who was apparently raped there.

Said the STOMPer:

"Two days ago, at around 3.30pm, I went for a job interview at a factory.

"I later went to the toilet and closed the door and I saw this paper pasted on the back of the door.

"I was shocked! Then I heard a loud slam outside the cubicle!

"I felt very cold suddenly and the whole toilet became very chilly.

"Suddenly I heard a loud scream.

"I quickly ran out. It was very shocking.

"I wonder whether there is a murder that happened in the factory.

"I quickly asked the security guard after I left the place.

"I was too scared to go for the interview and I asked the guard to accompany me.

"The guard told me that this factory is haunted. I wonder whether there is a murder in this factory or did anyone saw or encounter any ghosts in this factory?"

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What product are they advertising for now?

Rummaging bear for electric razor.... screaming ghost for lozenges?

HTOLAS

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It's the collective scream of the oppressed people of Singapore. Soon, it will turn into a yell, a yell for action to vote the PAPzis out of office!

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It's the collective scream of the oppressed people of Singapore. Soon, it will turn into a yell, a yell for action to vote the PAPzis out of office!

In SINgapore the collect squeal & screams of the 66.6% will be that of delight; for they are masochist...they are just loving IT!.

:rolleyes:

Frankiestine

Alfrescian
Loyal
Perhaps a china mei was having her pussy screwed and she just happened to screamed from the ecstasy of the sensation...:eek::eek: