• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

EDMW thread that discusses why Lawrence Wong would make a better PM instead of Chan Chun Sing

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
rijWECD.jpg

coolmyth : Steady lah Lawrence! https://www.fuckwarezone.com.sg/img/forums/hwz/smilies/laugh.gif
The_Davis : Wah salute to LW. So fast action taken! PAP wansui
Omg.tuaki : More like erection coming...
Weaboo : laolan wong should fight for PM spot... think hes very capable... better than fumble or cotton during crisis anyway... will sappork him...
jinmuddy : The biggest loser is cotton Chan.
Weaboo : Agreed... at least fumble didnt have any fumble during this crisis.
freshsoapsmell : Ya sia. You guys saw his newest fb post? Jin satki man.
s-ghost : maybe two elections later he stands a chance.
kyokoto : I hope LW gets DPM post at least, really steady guy.
s-ghost : and likely finance minister once fumble Heng becomes PM

Lawrence_Wong_CSJ.jpg

https://forums.fuckwarezone.com.sg/eat-drink-man-woman-16/lawrence-wong-seems-better-dpm-then-chan-chun-sing-6267029.html
Interesting titbits from the thread :
hydraclear : Have you seen LW public debate with CSJ? He launched into personal attack on CSJ right from the start of the debate and i lost respect of him from that day onwards.
sumantochong wrote:

Ah-Pin-Kor : Gan hands move too much it's distracting.

AhKim81 : At least LW is all the way tanking, unlike CCS.

SKenny :
Ah Wong not doing well lah.
If he is really doing well, why do you think pinky pulled in Teo Chee Hean recently? Why did Heng chaired the conference yesterday?
Personally I think Ah Wong and Gan Boh Yong are not on good terms. That is why the committee is even worse than their usual low standard.

Stupiporean : Pulling in Teo Chee Hean was because SAF activated to help out

dsrt9289 :
He carries himself well. Unlike some others who get flustered.
I wonder what it means that we have seen ZERO of CCS lately. Is his position as next PM in jeopardy after the leak?

kamhwee72 wrote:
CCS is smart?

What achievements does he have to prove this?

CoolNHappy : He got a fch from Cambridge and is the first foreign student to get 'master strategist' in US army. These are not achievements?

Fandango : I am quite a good 'master bedder' too.

AZE wrote:
Don't quite rike LW but can see that he gotch forced to tank lots of stuffs and gotch Tachi arrowed a big bunch... Almost started to feel bad for him... lol...https://www.fuckwarezone.com.sg/img/forums/hwz/smilies/laugh.gif

As for CCS right off the start he ish more charismatic than most of the rest of the 4G. Too bad a slip of tongue and a leak, deliberately or notch, caused him very dearly on the support he would have gotten.
But as long as the ppl's daily food and supplies are still being well taken care of, the ppl will eventually forgive and forget about the issues. Most ppl hab short term memory anyway...https://www.fuckwarezone.com.sg/img/forums/hwz/smilies/crazy.gif

Level 42 :

Same here. Not comfortable with LW. But I think CCS is gone case. He should have apologized for his Xia Suay mistake. Up till now, no apology. I think he only said something about loss of trust, almost like blaming the person who leaked the audio recording? This reinforced my dislike for him.

Between the devil and the deep blue sea, LW seems a better choice today.

Gameboy X :
out of all of them, LW performed best already. can speak well, can tank duties okay, during Q&A also can answer calmly and clearly. really got minister seh.
others remind me of secondary school project presentation.

Dytakeshi :

No matter how well and confident he speaks, fact is, he is the co-chair of the Taskforce and they screwed up big time on the handling of COVID-19. The results today speak for themselves.

This is how LW should be viewed and graded alongside the team. In fact, he needs to take even more responsibility as he is the Co-Chair of the Taskforce. The wrong tier that SG started on in the face of a virus that has just forced a superpower to lock down 1.4 billion people and shut down one entire province in China throughout CNY, there was gross underestimation of this virus from this leadership right from the start which was totally unwarranted and smirked of an unnecessary gamble. It was clear this Taskforce had adopted a wait and see attitude from the beginning. Other than contact tracing & quarantine and a hygiene campaign that encourages one to wash their hands frequently but discouraged the use of masks unless you are sick, no other measures has been taken, not even the postponement or cancellation of any large scale events during the entire of a February.

This whole episode shows that the lack of danger acumen and awareness of this 4G group plus high complacency has clouded their ability to assess a dangerous and potent situation right from the start. Lives have been lost due to those inaction from the start, and a great mess created today despite many warning signs being given just reinforces the fact that this group is not capable enough. Can’t even copy and paste, and we ended up doing every single one of those measures we were supposed to do and worse. While they have done credibly well in the last few weeks, the damage has been done already and we are now just trying to problem solve the mess that has been created. The grade has to be a F based on the salaries they are receiving in retrospect to the others around who have done better in this region. No excuses, none deserves to be DPM today, and they all have a long way to go.

If a country encounter an unknown bomber plane from unknown country heading towards you. This plane already drop a nuclear bomb in China, do you as the PM or President:

1) Overreact and sent in the jets

2) Underreact and do nothing

3) Wait and see what the plane will do, but in the meantime, prepare for it first.

Normally lah, we don't say special countries. Most apt example of what has happened.

HaremDevil :
nah...
after this crisis ended...GKY, Wong and Jo had to go...
they are the main representatives of the multi-ministries task force and yet they lead us to this shithole...
the way i see...Wong is the head/chairman of this task force...where GKY & Jo are there to provide expertise...
the head should be meticulous in every processes, asking the right questions and be decisive...
yet, I don't see this in Wong...especially the dorm case...he should have ask Jo what's the plan and actions...yet totally miss out...

2eb726a.gif

ovP7UwH.jpg

https://forums.fuckwarezone.com.sg/...better-dpm-then-chan-chun-sing-6267029-6.html

Last edited:

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
Asking if Lau lan wong or cotton chan or stroke heng would make a better pm is like asking which lunatic should run the asylum.

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lawrence_Wong_CSJ.jpg

https://forums.fuckwarezone.com.sg/eat-drink-man-woman-16/lawrence-wong-seems-better-dpm-then-chan-chun-sing-6267029.html
Interesting titbits from the thread :
hydraclear : Have you seen LW public debate with CSJ? He launched into personal attack on CSJ right from the start of the debate and i lost respect of him from that day onwards.
sumantochong wrote:

Ah-Pin-Kor : Gan hands move too much it's distracting.

AhKim81 : At least LW is all the way tanking, unlike CCS.

SKenny :
Ah Wong not doing well lah.
If he is really doing well, why do you think pinky pulled in Teo Chee Hean recently? Why did Heng chaired the conference yesterday?
Personally I think Ah Wong and Gan Boh Yong are not on good terms. That is why the committee is even worse than their usual low standard.

Stupiporean : Pulling in Teo Chee Hean was because SAF activated to help out

dsrt9289 :
He carries himself well. Unlike some others who get flustered.
I wonder what it means that we have seen ZERO of CCS lately. Is his position as next PM in jeopardy after the leak?

kamhwee72 wrote:

Fandango : I am quite a good 'master bedder' too.

AZE wrote:

Level 42 :

Same here. Not comfortable with LW. But I think CCS is gone case. He should have apologized for his Xia Suay mistake. Up till now, no apology. I think he only said something about loss of trust, almost like blaming the person who leaked the audio recording? This reinforced my dislike for him.

Between the devil and the deep blue sea, LW seems a better choice today.

Gameboy X :
out of all of them, LW performed best already. can speak well, can tank duties okay, during Q&A also can answer calmly and clearly. really got minister seh.
others remind me of secondary school project presentation.

Dytakeshi :

No matter how well and confident he speaks, fact is, he is the co-chair of the Taskforce and they screwed up big time on the handling of COVID-19. The results today speak for themselves.

This is how LW should be viewed and graded alongside the team. In fact, he needs to take even more responsibility as he is the Co-Chair of the Taskforce. The wrong tier that SG started on in the face of a virus that has just forced a superpower to lock down 1.4 billion people and shut down one entire province in China throughout CNY, there was gross underestimation of this virus from this leadership right from the start which was totally unwarranted and smirked of an unnecessary gamble. It was clear this Taskforce had adopted a wait and see attitude from the beginning. Other than contact tracing & quarantine and a hygiene campaign that encourages one to wash their hands frequently but discouraged the use of masks unless you are sick, no other measures has been taken, not even the postponement or cancellation of any large scale events during the entire of a February.

This whole episode shows that the lack of danger acumen and awareness of this 4G group plus high complacency has clouded their ability to assess a dangerous and potent situation right from the start. Lives have been lost due to those inaction from the start, and a great mess created today despite many warning signs being given just reinforces the fact that this group is not capable enough. Can’t even copy and paste, and we ended up doing every single one of those measures we were supposed to do and worse. While they have done credibly well in the last few weeks, the damage has been done already and we are now just trying to problem solve the mess that has been created. The grade has to be a F based on the salaries they are receiving in retrospect to the others around who have done better in this region. No excuses, none deserves to be DPM today, and they all have a long way to go.

If a country encounter an unknown bomber plane from unknown country heading towards you. This plane already drop a nuclear bomb in China, do you as the PM or President:

1) Overreact and sent in the jets

2) Underreact and do nothing

3) Wait and see what the plane will do, but in the meantime, prepare for it first.

Normally lah, we don't say special countries. Most apt example of what has happened.

HaremDevil :
nah...
after this crisis ended...GKY, Wong and Jo had to go...
they are the main representatives of the multi-ministries task force and yet they lead us to this shithole...
the way i see...Wong is the head/chairman of this task force...where GKY & Jo are there to provide expertise...
the head should be meticulous in every processes, asking the right questions and be decisive...
yet, I don't see this in Wong...especially the dorm case...he should have ask Jo what's the plan and actions...yet totally miss out...

2eb726a.gif

ovP7UwH.jpg

https://forums.fuckwarezone.com.sg/...better-dpm-then-chan-chun-sing-6267029-6.html
Don't be daft. Bro Heng is the next PM not either of these lackeys. :rolleyes:

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Do you mean that 's all the PAP have ?

Can we call Thaman to 4G leaders?

In terms of health, intelligence and political savvy , the current 4G leaders are still one generation away from 4G leadership.

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
rijWECD.jpg

coolmyth : Steady lah Lawrence! https://www.fuckwarezone.com.sg/img/forums/hwz/smilies/laugh.gif
The_Davis : Wah salute to LW. So fast action taken! PAP wansui
Omg.tuaki : More like erection coming...
Weaboo : laolan wong should fight for PM spot... think hes very capable... better than fumble or cotton during crisis anyway... will sappork him...
jinmuddy : The biggest loser is cotton Chan.
Weaboo : Agreed... at least fumble didnt have any fumble during this crisis.
freshsoapsmell : Ya sia. You guys saw his newest fb post? Jin satki man.
s-ghost : maybe two elections later he stands a chance.
kyokoto : I hope LW gets DPM post at least, really steady guy.
s-ghost : and likely finance minister once fumble Heng becomes PM

Last edited:

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
All these business people will realise the 4G PAP is clueless about entreprenuership.
They will vote accordingly.