• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

EDMW moderators and Vijay are fucking chi bai

cranthirlovescock

Alfrescian
Loyal
They are really fucking chee bye... Vijay thinks his cock made of gold and everyone must kiss it

The mods the are the worst cheebyes who should have been aborted from the moment their fathers lost control... ban for no reason or their own views... One cheebye mod is lusting for jayley n bans anyone who says anything negative about her

Fucking cheebye scums... they make Hitler look like an angel

ginfugly

Alfrescian
Loyal
What is EDMW ??

its a forum run by a CECA guy who will ban anything and everything that is anti-CECA, so those kana banned can only come over here to air their grievances, please be kind and provide shelter to these refugee forummers :biggrin:

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
its a forum run by a CECA guy who will ban anything and everything that is anti-CECA, so those kana banned can only come over here to air their grievances, please be kind and provide shelter to these refugee forummers :biggrin:
I am sure they are welcum here, but what's the point of spilling their dispute over here? If they are not happy with whoever over there, go create more clones and cause a nightmare for the mods there? Why run here and kpkb? Lol :biggrin:

ginfugly

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am sure they are welcum here, but what's the point of spilling their dispute over here? If they are not happy with whoever over there, go create more clones and cause a nightmare for the mods there? Why run here and kpkb? Lol :biggrin:

or can loan them our deadliest secret weapon siaobyegin to wreck havoc

cranthirlovescock

Alfrescian
Loyal

those mutherfucking chee bye mods now pban everyone they disagree with.... and by doing that they cheebye vijay wont know what his mods are up to cause theres no more trace

cranthirlovescock

Alfrescian
Loyal
the mods are all clones of the ceca guy, there are no mods, only he 1 person running the show lah :biggrin:

I always wonder why sph never do anything about that black dog?

He's fucking useless... has never done anything to improve the interface of the forum.. he can't keep his mods on line n they have no respect for him as a human

FuckOttoke

Alfrescian
Loyal
that commach also a big fucker ,

no wonder his parents uplorry last year ! what a loser who cursed his family .