• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Economists warn 200,000 jobs may go in Australia

fishbuff

Alfrescian
Loyal
not that kind of discrimination that is prohibited by law lah.

how abt when u walking alone on street, and pple call us tupid chink, get out of my land??? tt then is true discrimination

i havent seen that yet but i have seen the aborigines swearing at the local whites before.

i do get job discrimination from ah nehs that happened to be the team lead/managers. the ah nehs here look down on the chinese. i can see them thumbing up their noses when we met and behave like an ass. man, i hate them!

Powerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
i havent seen that yet but i have seen the aborigines swearing at the local whites before.

i do get job discrimination from ah nehs that happened to be the team lead/managers. the ah nehs here look down on the chinese. i can see them thumbing up their noses when we met and behave like an ass. man, i hate them!

You get discrimination all right from the local pommies who insist that you have "local experience" (this is fucking crap which I don't accept) otherwise, securing a job, at least a professonal job is fucking difficult.

Powerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
wonder still have people wanting to migrate there now that the economic over there is also so bad.
in fact there are more people from there,moving to other places or coming to other places to look for work and also work.

That's the past. Now, there is a lot of fuckers pouring from the UK, including pommies who had gone there and that is causing unemployment in Oz to rise.

DIVISION1

Alfrescian
Loyal
Now, that Singaporeans know there is nowhere to run, fight for Singapore! Do the right thing! Make Singapore better than it even is today!

The_Latest_H

Alfrescian
Loyal
Now, that Singaporeans know there is nowhere to run, fight for Singapore! Do the right thing! Make Singapore better than it even is today!

Well, Singapore's in a recession, a deep one. Australia is not, and has a high chance of avoiding outright recession, and high inflation. Even if migration quotas are to be reduced, and there would be job cuts, Australia will still be able to bounce back, as unlike Singapore, our fundamentals, the foundations that create the Australian economy is very, very strong.

Singapore's economic boom in recent years, even in the last decade, was made up of speculative bubbles in banking & housing industries, and in stuff like tourism, and it was vulnerable to an economical crash as we were so linked to Dow Jones, as London is as well. And when the bubble burst, and continuously burst in New York and London, we were also screwed.

In contrast, ex-Prime Minister Howard and now current Prime Minister Rudd has ensured that Australia's banking and insurance industries have been more regulated and stronger than America's. In addition, CEOs in Oz has not been able to draw the ridiculous amounts US CEOs have been able to get in the golden parachutes.

DIVISION1

Alfrescian
Loyal
The easy good life has ended everywhere in the world. Yet, it would not be good to go back to 19th century economics either in globlalisation. Singapore has its place in the world.

shockshiok

Alfrescian
Loyal

there are many countries that would provide singaporeans with ample opportunity. both canada and the US are very good choices for people wishing to migrate to greener pastuers.

the only country any singaporean should avoid is australia for its horrendous cost of living and life threatening racism.

The_Latest_H

Alfrescian
Loyal
The easy good life has ended everywhere in the world. Yet, it would not be good to go back to 19th century economics either in globlalisation. Singapore has its place in the world.

Singapore will get better once the government abandons this spat of economical policies that only encourage inflation and economical bubbles to form, and restore regulation.

Cheap credit eventually runs its ruse, and its gone. If LKY cannot realise that, Singapore will be in even deeper trouble.

Ed Chigliak

Alfrescian
Loyal
"i do get job discrimination from ah nehs that happened to be the team lead/managers. the ah nehs here look down on the chinese. i can see them thumbing up their noses when we met and behave like an ass. man, i hate them!"

Now that you are/were at the bottom of the food chain looking up, maybe you now have a good understanding of the intense feelings other minority races feel towards the chinese majority(Spore) who dominate majority of the top and better positions. Of course, the magnamious chinese used to claim that the minorities shouldn't be complaining as there is no such racism. They hide behind the word "meritocracy" as long as it suits their own selfish agenda.

Unfortunately, in your case, tables have turned..haven't they? And you hate the ah nehs? No?..

In this new world order, its time to get used to the fact that people like yourself (definately still a true blooded sinkie even though you are living in oz) are a nobody. You don't and never will get the "respect" by default just because you are a "hardworking" Sporean chinese (well...only maybe in Spore..hmm..debatable these days).

I have worked with ah-nehs before..and yes worked with fellow chinese and the likes of other races. The mediocre ones are those who practice discrimination based on race and the whingers (like yourself) are a truly a noxious weed....hard to eradicate.

Still don't understand? Let me give you another angle.

Just as you have shown your hatred for the ah-nehs, can you now imagine and feel the intense hatred of the white angmohs towards the chinese?

Food for thought.

GoldenPeriod

Alfrescian
Loyal
"i do get job discrimination from ah nehs that happened to be the team lead/managers. the ah nehs here look down on the chinese. i can see them thumbing up their noses when we met and behave like an ass. man, i hate them!"

Now that you are/were at the bottom of the food chain looking up, maybe you now have a good understanding of the intense feelings other minority races feel towards the chinese majority(Spore) who dominate majority of the top and better positions. Of course, the magnamious chinese used to claim that the minorities shouldn't be complaining as there is no such racism. They hide behind the word "meritocracy" as long as it suits their own selfish agenda.

Unfortunately, in your case, tables have turned..haven't they? And you hate the ah nehs? No?..

In this new world order, its time to get used to the fact that people like yourself (definately still a true blooded sinkie even though you are living in oz) are a nobody. You don't and never will get the "respect" by default just because you are a "hardworking" Sporean chinese (well...only maybe in Spore..hmm..debatable these days).

I have worked with ah-nehs before..and yes worked with fellow chinese and the likes of other races. The mediocre ones are those who practice discrimination based on race and the whingers (like yourself) are a truly a noxious weed....hard to eradicate.

Still don't understand? Let me give you another angle.

Just as you have shown your hatred for the ah-nehs, can you now imagine and feel the intense hatred of the white angmohs towards the chinese?

Food for thought.

why u an ah neh claim to be Chinese???

Be proud la.