• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Eco Spring and Summer

Vohkster

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Snowbird questions? you buta or bodo, funniman and myself already answered (#49 & #55) his question long long time ago la. Don't kapoh for other people question. You just answer my question!!
Where is the prove that "now every business man bypass the state n govt......."? Dare making sweeping statement and don't dare to answer??

Don't pretend. Answer snowbird question on post #80. Your previous answer totally contradicts. So u didn't even answer his questions. Don't be so angry. It's only a question on his post 80. Answer it like a man.

Relaxman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Despite your extended ranting, you still haven't answer my question. So far you only mentioned the name of one business man. Who are the rest??? You said all business man.... not one. Where is the list of names? Show me any property businesses that don't required state govt approval.......prove it. Your posting clearly shows that you just wanting a shouting match. If i continue this, i will look as childish as you.... cheers. :wink:

allanckk

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi All Sister & brother,

Still consider to buy Eco spring unit there need some advice from you guys.

How is the crime rate over there? I hear setia Idaho not that safe a lot house break in?
Also hear that the area there always flood at setia indah? Is Eco spring very close to there?
How you guys think the distance there to CIQ?if working in SG travel in & out everyday you think is very turf would it be very jam compare to 2nd link?

Thanks all sister and brother advice

ZigZag

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi All Sister & brother,

Still consider to buy Eco spring unit there need some advice from you guys.

How is the crime rate over there? I hear setia Idaho not that safe a lot house break in?
Also hear that the area there always flood at setia indah? Is Eco spring very close to there?
How you guys think the distance there to CIQ?if working in SG travel in & out everyday you think is very turf would it be very jam compare to 2nd link?

Thanks all sister and brother advice

Eco Spring should be nice. Just beside Setia Eco Cascadia (SEC). Eco Spring quite far away from flood area at Setia Indah. Now i don't see much jam but not sure in near future.

allanckk

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi Zigzag,

Thanks mans.. Thanks for sharing how about the safety over there would there be safe at night? As I use to work late so I guess back to Jb should be quite late.

Relaxman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi Zigzag,

Thanks mans.. Thanks for sharing how about the safety over there would there be safe at night? As I use to work late so I guess back to Jb should be quite late.

Just be careful on some roads going towards Eco Spring, especially near SEC. Frequent accidents happened there. From what i see, the junction there have great Cha Qi. Night driving there is extremely dangerous. Furthermore, Eco Spring houses have Slanted Ceiling (in bedroom) which is a bad feng shui design. However, if you are not a feng shui believer, than there is no issue.

potter

Alfrescian
Loyal
No accident after installing the traffic light. Nothing to do with fengshui.

Quiet doesnt mean it is extremely dangerous at this point of time. Btw there is polis station besides the petrol kiosk, think u can use this road if u r afraid.

If u use seri austin rd, there is a polis station.

Dun worry, BDO area is quite safe. Wahaha..:p

Last edited:

snowbird

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just be careful on some roads going towards Eco Spring, especially near SEC. Frequent accidents happened there. From what i see, the junction there have great Cha Qi. Night driving there is extremely dangerous. Furthermore, Eco Spring houses have Slanted Ceiling (in bedroom) which is a bad feng shui design. However, if you are not a feng shui believer, than there is no issue.

But nothing beat that extremely negative lively slashing blade Fengshui in Princess Cove which until now you have refused to acknowledge or give a honest comment but instead talking about negative or bad Fengshui in other places.

Relaxman

Alfrescian
Loyal
But nothing beat that extremely negative lively slashing blade Fengshui in Princess Cove which until now you have refused to acknowledge or give a honest comment but instead talking about negative or bad Fengshui in other places.

I have already state my view in the Feng Shui thread on Princess Cove. Cannot blame me if you refuse to acknowledge it. We are here to share knowledge and view. Not to force people to agree with your view. Please learn to agree to disagree.

Relaxman

Alfrescian
Loyal
No accident after installing the traffic light. Nothing to do with fengshui.

Quiet doesnt mean it is extremely dangerous at this point of time. Btw there is polis station besides the petrol kiosk, think u can use this road if u r afraid.

If u use seri austin rd, there is a polis station.

Dun worry, BDO area is quite safe. Wahaha..:p

As i said, for non feng shui believer, is not an issue at all. However, have to agree with you that BDO is really damn safe!! :wink:

allanckk

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thanks for all sharing this.

I guess BDO stand for bandar dato ohm. Yes.. EW sale person told me the nearest to EDL must go by bandar dato ohm which I tried is about 25mins to CIQ in fact not that near compare to Eco botanic. But some people told me eco botanic may take time to be mature but Eco spring is already consider a mature town surrounding is that true?

Relaxman

Alfrescian
Loyal
If is for own stay just wondering would Eco spring better then eco botanic? Anyone can share?

Actually, EB location is much better than Eco Spring but there are many High Tension Cables there. You can go there and take a look by yourself. If you wanted to go for EB, try to avoid Davenham type as the floor plan is terrible, bad feng shui (toilet at the dead centre). The great disadvantage for Eco Spring is quite deep inside and heavy jam expected during peak period.

Last edited:

Bruceli

Alfrescian
Loyal
Actually, EB location is much better than Eco Spring but there are many High Tension Cables there. You can go there and take a look by yourself. If you wanted to go for EB, try to avoid Davenham type as the floor plan is terrible, bad feng shui (toilet at the dead centre). The great disadvantage for Eco Spring is quite deep inside and heavy jam expected during peak period.

houses at desa park city is still selling like hot cakes although the toilet is at the front of the house.

Relaxman

Alfrescian
Loyal
houses at desa park city is still selling like hot cakes although the toilet is at the front of the house.

We can regard the doorway as the mouth of our home, where career and opportunities enter, whereas the toilet is clearly at the other end of this process and needs to be as far away as possible from the front door. I believe when people are buying in a rush as developer are selling like hot cakes, they may not look into this in detail. These buyers may regret it when they find out this feng shui implication later.......unless they are non-believers .