• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Eco Botanic @ Nusajaya

Frodo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yeah agree with your point of view. I don't have the courage to purchase any high rise unit in Iskandar Malaysia now... Wonder what will happen in 3 years time... Another ghost town along danga bay? :(
However for landed projects I can see EcoWorld is doing better than other.. Usually they are the first to bring in new concept and I'm sure in these few years time there will be a few projects with English/European design coming out by other developers :cool: A new trend in the market :biggrin:

I think for high rise condo maybe still can buy provided you get a unit that is also good location and not mass - market like 8000 or 20000 units kind.

Relaxman

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think for high rise condo maybe still can buy provided you get a unit that is also good location and not mass - market like 8000 or 20000 units kind.

I think buy for own stay is ok. Those who bought to flip short term will suffer.

Relaxman

Alfrescian
Loyal
If I remember correctly, bumi released price for Daveham is 1.4mil.

My unit Aldingham is bigger unit. Hence the proposed price still cheaper than developer offer.

Anywhere, thanks Mr. Relaxman opinion.

Price still negotiable for serious
and direct buyers.

Thanks

If that is the case. It is ok. Will let you know if i encounter anyone who are interested on it.

UsernameX

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am very interested. but i recall developer legal docs already mention no subsale before TOP. If buy now from original owner all the sales package voided - DIBS, MOT / Stamp / Legal subsidy etc..... may not be worth it, at least wait until completion before executing the sales. That way the seller pay less tax, and buyer dont have to pay interest during construction...

weewilliam

To those who have interested in EB PHASE 1 please PM me. Thanks.

1) The Eastwell - Villas Facing SW
- Double storey Semi D
- Corner lot
- 40 x 80 (4,000) , BU3,680
- Selling nett price : RM2.565M
- Free Legal and MOT for SPA only

2) The Dagenham X 2 UNITS FACING NE,NE
- Double storey cluster
- 32 x 70 , BU2,340
- Selling nett price : Rm1.2M

3) The Featherstone Facing SW
- Double storey cluster
- 35 x 70 , BU2,670
- Selling nett price :Rm1.3M

winson

Was just told Eco Botanic Phase 2 Superlink 3 storey terrace unit selection is available in their Singapore office this Sunday. Haven't seen its design, hope to see something good.

HI ALL,
if you buying any ecoworld project, please email me ([email protected]) i can be your referer and give you 1% rebate. But just pay me RM1.5k will do after receive the rebate

weewilliam

To those who have interested in EB PHASE 1 please PM me. Thanks.

1) The Eastwell - Villas Facing SW
- Double storey Semi D
- Corner lot
- 40 x 80 (4,000) , BU3,680
- Selling nett price : RM2.565M

2) The Dagenham X 2 UNITS FACING NE,NE
- Double storey cluster
- 32 x 70 , BU2,340
- Selling nett price : Rm1.2M

3) The Featherstone Facing SW
- Double storey cluster
- 35 x 70 , BU2,670
- Selling nett price :Rm1.3M

units are still available
zero 1 2 - 67676 ninety.

kopiman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi all,

GOOD LOCATION COLESHILLS FOR SALE

I am the owner for the biggest cluster units - The Coleshills 35 ft x 80 ft and built up 3120 sq ft.

The Coleshills are located farthest away from the pylon and my unit is next to the corner and facing a small size garden about 4000 sq ft.

Selling price is RM1.65 mil.

Only for genuine and serious buyer. Foreigner eligible.

Thank you.

Attachments

• Coleshills type outlook.jpg
    Coleshills type outlook.jpg
    744 KB · Views: 1,524
Last edited:

cysiong

Hi

I'm interested in Eco Botanic @ Nusajaya. Just read some thing that the development is scheduled for completion over nine phases by 2020, is this mean more houses?

topdown

Alfrescian
Loyal
My unit is Cluster 32x80 Aldingham.

You may contact me if you are interested. Selling price below market, 1.20 mil only.

My contact +65 8160 0248 (SG Line)

marklim

Alfrescian
Loyal
It is an incredible British-inspired development, with a new shopping mall modelled after Singapore's Raffles Hotel. Phase 1 is fully sold, phase 2 is about 70% sold.

benevil

Hi

I'm interested in Eco Botanic @ Nusajaya. Just read some thing that the development is scheduled for completion over nine phases by 2020, is this mean more houses?

Hi

I have a unit of Davenham at EB want to sell, please call me or whatssup me at 0177898293 for detail, my unit is far away from pylon.

UsernameX

Alfrescian
Loyal
Many ppl want to sell now, good luck flipping. Copy from MISS forum....

Eco Botanic cluster
The Davenham 32x70, BU 2340sf RM950k
The Aldingham 32x80, BU 2560sf RM1.1M
The Featherstone 35x70, BU 2670sf RM1.08M
Eco Botanic Semi-D
The Eastwell 40x80, BU 3330sf RM1.88M
The Greenlands 40x80, BU 3420sf RM1.98M

Manhattan

Alfrescian
Loyal

Eco Botanic cluster
Eco Botanic Semi-D

This is the development with the HTC very close by?

sgcount

Alfrescian
Loyal

Eco Botanic cluster
Eco Botanic Semi-D

Are these prices good for buyers? Will the owners make a loss selling?