• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Eat & Sue

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Hello John. Can you be more romantic instead of robotic? Money is important but it’s not everything. You can be “poor” even though you have lots of cash.

Have a great day, John :smile:

Thank you Claire for the rebuke.

For myself, I was once poor but over the years improved my financial and social standing. When I was poor, getting and keeping a girl was a problem. Things changed when my income and wealth improved. It was easier to pick up girls. But as you said, money is not everything. I met my wife when I was an ordinary worker earning an average salary.

Sauron

Alfrescian
Loyal

For myself, I was once poor but over the years improved my financial and social standing. When I was poor, getting and keeping a girl was a problem. Things changed when my income and wealth improved. It was easier to pick up girls. But as you said, money is not everything. I met my wife when I was an ordinary worker earning an average salary.

So are u eating Sue and suing Claire or eating Claire and suing Sue?

Claire

Alfrescian
Loyal

John, do enjoy the fruits of your labour.

Cherish her and irrespective of your political convictions, I wish your well. :smile:

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

OKTs cannot be poor. Keeping girls is your forte.

jw5

Loyal
Sue, if you are reading this, enjoy this forum if you have the time. Let's have some harmless anonymous fun here.

Love you Sue. Always best friends & XOXOXO :smile:

After you eat Sue, you should sue Sue. :biggrin:

kanina

Alfrescian
Loyal
kanina

…I told her that my pseudo name in this forum is 'Claire', and I have been rather active, writing anonymously, about my life, the things I had observed in my daily life, him and even mentioning her at times...

so, what’s your actual name? Clarence?

…. Her first response wasn't at all complimentary, and in some words ∼ crap; loutish; vulgar, crass; scums, perverts, juvenile, nut cases, uncouth and more unpleasant adjectives…

you forgotten 2 most important words … “offensive” and “politically Incorrect”. I am sure Sam Leong will be disappointed.

…The rest is X-rated and I have to stop here. Otherwise, Sue would kill me literally speaking. :eek:

no field report?

…Sue said that it was not right, as she was wrong in the first place ∼ she was the 3rd party ∼ and quoting the late Princess Diana words, "..there were three of us in his marriage, so it was a bit crowded.."…

and after playing with sue, broke off conveniently? A fuck of convenience?

kanina

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hi Choot

And your message from your nutty response is?

I am sure there are many “waists” awaiting your bodily wrap around. I know I am hitting you “below the belt”, but you ask for it. I do apologise but I am too lazy to delete what I have just written :wink:

Have a good day, and stop following me like headless chicken :smile:

BTW with your atas English do you know what is "hiao ji ness" ?

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
I penned this piece (below) on my mobile note app last night, lying on my snuggly bed, in a rather 'intoxicated' state :smile:

I just did a “sober” review, corrected some typos, and so on. I thought it is best, leaving this piece, in a more or less “original state”, when I was writing last night :smile:

... here it goes...

I was out with Sue tonight, our usual weekly girls' night out, where we can talk about matters close to our hearts and let go of our feelings and frustrations about work, life, men and so on.

We had a quick dinner at Liang Court, then, adjourning to Wine Connection, Robertson Walk and started on a bottle of pauillac (though in the end, I think we had 3 bottles… hahaha :smile: )

I am uncertain whether it was the "adverse" effect of the pauillac ∼I finally disclosed to Sue that I have been "active" in this forum and she gave me a "haunted" look like W.T.F. am I doing?!?

I told her that my pseudo name in this forum is 'Claire', and I have been rather active, writing anonymously, about my life, the things I had observed in my daily life, him and even mentioning her at times. She said I am deranged. I assured her that I do not use real names of myself or others when I write, nor do I disclose personal details or post pictures. I unequivocally told her not to worry. She was speechless for a while giving me a sardonic expression.

Composing herself and downing a big gulp of pauillac, she did a quick google search, had a quick browse through this infamous forum for the first time in her life. Her first response wasn't at all complimentary, and in some words ∼ crap; loutish; vulgar, crass; scums, perverts, juvenile, nut cases, uncouth and more unpleasant adjectives. I am not surprised as this was what I felt exactly when I surf this forum for the first time long ago.

I told her not to pass any quick judgment. I advised her to spend some time "sieving" the good threads/posts, ignoring the usual bad apples when she gets acquainted here as a “guest”. She said she will, when she has the time. In fact, she did comment that there's lot of stuff here about David and Wendy, for real, for fun or for purely for gossips.

In any event, my "alcohol infused" intention of telling her about my "involvement" in this forum is not to help the egoistical owner's traffic objectives. My "tipsy" purpose was to ask Sue, to help me “decrypt” someone whom I have an online crush, to which Sue retorted that I am crazy :smile:

I told her that I may have "fallen in love" with an online guy ∼ my elder brother, Eat ∼ and for the honest fun of it, I wanted her to assess the intelligence of the man behind the keyboard. She laughed and said I am “stupid”, though she did promise to look at all my threads and focus on the ones that I had suggested. Well, my elder brother Eat, if and when you read this, please do not be terrified or offended. Sue and I are just having some girly fun, absolutely no wicked or malicious intent, nor are we stalking you :smile:

Anyhow, more shocking about last night was Sue sharing with me a long kept secret of hers. She hadn't even told with me before in our decades of best friendship.

I was initially shocked when I heard her story, and did ask her if I could pen some bits and pieces here. She was reluctant, though she finally agreed, provided that no personal details are disclosed. Haha :smile: Thankyou Sue. :smile:

And so it goes…

Some years ago, Sue met a guy online after getting to know him on Facebook. He was from Hong Kong, a very senior executive from a reputable global company. He was married (then), at the time when Sue got to know him.

Their online relationship moved on from Facebook to emails, started from an innocuous sharing of hobbies and interests ~ gradually moving on to open jokes about liking each other ~ and then the more serious “if and buts” stuff ~ for example “if I am not married, I would have…”; “but we didn’t meet before you got married” etc etc. Old songs like “It’s sad to belong to someone else when the right one comes along” became more meaningful to him and he would send Sue the lyrics of this song together with those lovely emails.

Anyway, after a month or so of online communication, he finally came over to Singapore on a business trip and met Sue face to face. The rest is X-rated and I have to stop here. Otherwise, Sue would kill me literally speaking. :eek:

To cut the long story short, they had a wonderful "forbidden love" relationship. If not for the fact that he was married, Sue said that she would have been living Hong Kong leading a high society life by now. They had their intimate holidays a couple of times, in Osaka, Seoul, Sapporo, etc where they were confident that no one would spot them. She said it was true love but, alas, the good times had to come to an abrupt end when his wife intercepted her email and mobile messages.

I can swear with my life that Sue isn’t a Cocotte, Saseko or Amkae. She did find true love with him, except that the timing was absolutely wrong. I can sympathise with her. I told her she should have "forced" a divorce between him and the wife. Sue said that it was not right, as she was wrong in the first place ∼ she was the 3rd party ∼ and quoting the late Princess Diana words, "..there were three of us in his marriage, so it was a bit crowded.."

Sue, if you are reading this, enjoy this forum if you have the time. Let's have some harmless anonymous fun here.

Love you Sue. Always best friends & XOXOXO :smile:

Sue? Isn't it you good friend Joanna Chan?