• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

East Ledang/ Ledang Heights/ Ujana/ Impiana community.

captainjones

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Phase 6A

Just called uem office. they expect phase 8 development needs another 3-4 months or so to complete. It can also drag to additional 1-2 months, but definitely to be delivered by this year.

matix

Alfrescian
Loyal

Just called uem office. they expect phase 8 development needs another 3-4 months or so to complete. It can also drag to additional 1-2 months, but definitely to be delivered by this year.

That is not so bad... I am expecting it to be delivered early next year, judging from some comments I heard. Thanks for the good news! May be able to move in by December!

Oscar8879829

Alfrescian
Loyal

Dear all:

Any east ledang terrance for sales here?? My relatives looking for terrance hse, any bro , sis wan to let go please Pm me.

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal

Dear all:

Any east ledang terrance for sales here?? My relatives looking for terrance hse, any bro , sis wan to let go please Pm me.

Someone just wanted to let go one which is very nicely furnished and renovated but at 1.5m firm. Let me know if they are keen so i can put you guys in direct contact.

Investor

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Someone just wanted to let go one which is very nicely furnished and renovated but at 1.5m firm. Let me know if they are keen so i can put you guys in direct contact.

What's the size of the unit?
Corner, end or intermediate?

tigerbear

Alfrescian
Loyal

Since when there are so many High Cable tension nearby East ledang?? I went there today and saw it!! its so obvious :(

Oscar8879829

Alfrescian
Loyal

My relative is keen they coming in week end normally... Only saw semi D selling, but not Terrance house. Semi D out of their budget...

linus

Alfrescian
Loyal

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
went for a "sneak preview" of the melody park yesterday

Last edited:

linus

Alfrescian
Loyal

Nice! Thanks for sharing.. Just curious, can u see the high cable tension from melody park?

its quite a distance from melody park, not sure if you are able to see as the cables are not up yet. its actually very close to the row of semi-ds though which are nearer to the lake. cant remember which phase was that

linus

Alfrescian
Loyal
its quite a distance from melody park, not sure if you are able to see as the cables are not up yet. its actually very close to the row of semi-ds though which are nearer to the lake. cant remember which phase was that

I just recalled, it was phase 6A. Those who bought the semi-d facing south will have a clear view of the cables

FHBH12

Alfrescian
Loyal
I just recalled, it was phase 6A. Those who bought the semi-d facing south will have a clear view of the cables

I saw new huge concrete pillars near the Mydin Bazaar. Seriously if they are really for power transmission from Tanjung Bin power plant, then they are a bit too close for comfort to the public. V strange for authorities plan things like that.

tigerbear

Alfrescian
Loyal
I saw new huge concrete pillars near the Mydin Bazaar. Seriously if they are really for power transmission from Tanjung Bin power plant, then they are a bit too close for comfort to the public. V strange for authorities plan things like that.

Yes! It is so strange that UEM never do anything about it! Esat leading is the most prime residential there and they allow it! Gulp

Investor

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hi,

Anyone here staying in Phase 1 now?
Do you know whether there are houses with unit no. 4?
Do they skip the numbering of unit no. 4? (meaning unit numbers goes 2, 6, 8, 10, 12, 14 and so on, skipping no. 4)

Jogs1

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi,

Anyone here staying in Phase 1 now?
Do you know whether there are houses with unit no. 4?
Do they skip the numbering of unit no. 4? (meaning unit numbers goes 2, 6, 8, 10, 12, 14 and so on, skipping no.
4)

Now I remembered for phase 2 semi d, my sales lady ever mention they will skip no 4. But now they put back with 4, think maybe it's the authority not approve with the plan. Sorry bro investor, no ideas for phase one houses.

Mu8811

Alfrescian
Loyal
Now I remembered for phase 2 semi d, my sales lady ever mention they will skip no 4. But now they put back with 4, think maybe it's the authority not approve with the plan. Sorry bro investor, no ideas for phase one houses.

Ph 2, they put back no 4 but they skip no. 13

Investor

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Ph 2, they put back no 4 but they skip no. 13

Thank you very much for your replies Jogs and Mu8811.
So it is possible that they can get approval to skip certain numbers(since they managed to skip 13).