• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

East Ledang/ Ledang Heights/ Ujana/ Impiana community.

IskandarRocks

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just got some more info from UEM regarding phase 4B.

- Preview in March, date to be finalized
- 4 designs, each with private pools
- BUA 5193 sft to 5593 sft
- Land 8000 sft to 13449 sft
- Price from RM 4m

Investor

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

- Price from RM 4m

The 13,449 sf unit will be the first to be reserved ;D

Investor

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
For those who've bought P7 and/or P8, I heard that the handover won't be so soon, might be between 3rd quarter this year to early next year.

Last edited:

matix

Alfrescian
Loyal
For those who've bought P7 and/or P8, I heard that the handover won't be so soon, might be between 3rd quarter this year to early next year.

Really? I thought was there just last weekend. Thought everything done up already. Only outside areas need to be touched up. The units are locked and some in PHase 7 even have notices on the door saying ready for inspection for handover.

tigerbear

Alfrescian
Loyal

- Price from RM 4m

Thx IskandarRocks!
Looks like Horizon bungalow better value ? Land Area 8500++sq, and built up 5600sq selling at MYR 3.5mio plus but without swimming pool and no golf course view

IskandarRocks

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thx IskandarRocks!
Looks like Horizon bungalow better value ? Land Area 8500++sq, and built up 5600sq selling at MYR 3.5mio plus but without swimming pool and no golf course view

I saw someone post that Nusa Duta will be selling bungalows starting at 2.6M. Might we worth looking into. Location seems to be good, near Bukit Indah.

ribbon

Alfrescian
Loyal
Mine is just a Semi-D.

Looking at the glass windows from the inside of the house, you can see a small piece of rectangular white cube on the window frames(just around a few cm long), I was told that those are vibration sensor for the fixed glass windows to detect the breaking of glass windows.

For glass windows which can be opened, they fixed contact sensors in the inside of the window frames so you can only see the small white piece(round shaped with just about 1cm in diameter) when you open the windows.

For glass sliding doors, they fixed another kind of sensors which is button like, if someone opens the sliding door at night after you trigger the alarm system, the button-like sensor will activate the alarm.

There is also a motion sensor pointing at the stairway leading to 2nd floor. Other than all these, there are 2 panic buttons, one on each level.

Alarms will alert the Gurkhas and they are linked to the Police station outside at Anjung and also the additional Auxiliary Police which UEM employed for Nusajaya and they are also stationed at Anjung.

Thanks for sharing :wink: very detail description on the system. Appreciated!!:smile:

LeMans2011

Alfrescian
Loyal
Aircon also need to wait 1 month... at least for mine. I have a feeling they are getting stressed at paying us interest hence pulling out such a stunt. Also many buyers must be bugging them daily for handover. It looks like they are coming out with innovative ways to minimise their interest penalties.

Investor

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Really? I thought was there just last weekend. Thought everything done up already. Only outside areas need to be touched up. The units are locked and some in PHase 7 even have notices on the door saying ready for inspection for handover.

The staff member from Handover department told me that it might be next year.
A sales lady said might be 3rd or 4th quarter this year.
Both said that it won't be soon.

Investor

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Thanks for sharing :wink: very detail description on the system. Appreciated!!:smile:

No problem, I took pictures of the sensors yesterday so that I can show it here(a picture speaks a thousand words).

Vibration sensor on the window frame will activate the alarm when it detects vibration from the breaking of glass windows.
482426_10151363011639667_1356239447_n.jpg

Contact sensor will activate the alarm when a window is being opened.
544362_10151363011614667_219213163_n.jpg

Investor

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Thanks Investor! Funny for UEM to handover key when street lighting is not up yet.

No worries.
I think they are desperate to deliver, if not their liability for Late Delivery Interest will increase every single day.

Last edited:

Investor

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Noticed that bungalows in phase 2 get carpet grass surrounding the house even at the front common-area.
Semi-dees get cow-grass :(

kopikong99

Alfrescian
Loyal
The staff member from Handover department told me that it might be next year.
A sales lady said might be 3rd or 4th quarter this year.
Both said that it won't be soon.

The later the merrier as long as LD is being paid for P7 and P8. The meter starts ticking since last year sept. But having said that, I saw that they have started cleaning up some units internal for handing over of such units especially the row nearest to the garden. I see the outside surrounding works have much works to be done which would most likely be the delay.

IskandarRocks

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thanks for the pictures Investor. You have a great view from the corner window.

I was at the EL office today. For Phase 2 resale, I was told that SemiD transacted at 2.3M. Owners now asking for 2.5 and buyers still showing interest. The most recent phase 2 bungalow resale was at 3.9M. This was originally bought at 1.9M in late 2010.

Congrats to all of the phase 2 buyers. You guys had the vision as well as the guts to get in as early as 2010-2011 and truly deserve the rewards.

Last edited:

Investor

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The later the merrier as long as LD is being paid for P7 and P8. The meter starts ticking since last year sept. But having said that, I saw that they have started cleaning up some units internal for handing over of such units especially the row nearest to the garden. I see the outside surrounding works have much works to be done which would most likely be the delay.

Haha, good for buyers like us who are investing but bad for those who need a house urgently now.