• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

East Ledang/ Ledang Heights/ Ujana/ Impiana community.

Investor

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: East Ledang PH 2A

Mixed up. It is phase 2.

Thanks for the clarification. Did you hear the news from sales executives of UEM?
Has your bank released all the loan according to UEM's calling of progressive payment?(they have called for the 2nd last payment from me.)

imperialap

Alfrescian
Loyal
Anyone bought Ujana and now looking to let go?
I have bought an Impiana unit and would like to buy another unit, either Ujana or Impiana.
If it's Ujana, can advise on the valuation and how much you are looking to sell?

Tabbyboy

Alfrescian
Loyal

Thanks for the clarification. Did you hear the news from sales executives of UEM?
Has your bank released all the loan according to UEM's calling of progressive payment?(they have called for the 2nd last payment from me.)

Heard from Customer Service people.

Not yet as my state consent only approved recently. I also received a letter to call for the 2nd last payment. According to my lawyer, they are arranging to release the payment.

Investor

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Heard from Customer Service people.

Not yet as my state consent only approved recently. I also received a letter to call for the 2nd last payment. According to my lawyer, they are arranging to release the payment.

I guess that's the same for most buyers of Phase 2.
Did you buy EL for investment without the intention for own use?

dragonlance

Alfrescian
Loyal
Has anyone visited Signature Kitchen yet? Any comment or feedback?

Hi Investor, I visited them over the weekend to get some proposals and quotes. They will get back to me in 2 weeks with some ideas. I m worried they might jack up the prices considering thy know we have a 30k kitchen voucher... Hmm... Am also asking them to give a quote for heir wardrobes...

g3abc

Alfrescian
Loyal
Anyone bought Ujana and now looking to let go?
I have bought an Impiana unit and would like to buy another unit, either Ujana or Impiana.
If it's Ujana, can advise on the valuation and how much you are looking to sell?

How much would you be willing to pay, for a small 2 bed room Ujana unit, above 17 th floor ?

I think seller must pay tax, if sell within 1st 5 yrs of ownership, yes ?

captainjones

Alfrescian
Loyal
How much would you be willing to pay, for a small 2 bed room Ujana unit, above 17 th floor ?

I think seller must pay tax, if sell within 1st 5 yrs of ownership, yes ?

If I remember correctly, it's 30% tax on capital gain if sell below 5 yrs.

Mingchye

Alfrescian
Loyal
If I remember correctly, it's 30% tax on capital gain if sell below 5 yrs.

No capital gains tax. Only RPGT (real property gains tax) which tax only on profits gained from property sale. 15% if sold within first 2 yrs, 10% for the next 3 years, and 0% after 5 years.

IskandarRocks

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi captainjones:

Here is a exerpt for the Malaysia 2013 Budget:

In a bid to curb speculation, the Government proposes the real property gains tax (RPGT) from the disposal of properties made within a period not exceeding 2 years from the date of purchase will be taxed at the rate of between 15% and 10% of disposal of property within a period of 2 to 5 years. For property disposed after 5 years from the date of acquisition, RPGT is not applicable.

Currently, the RPGT is 10% on gains in first two years after signing the S&P agreement, and 5% from years 2 through 5.

However, from 2013 on it will be hiked to 15% gains in first two years after signing the S&P agreement, and 10% from years 2 through 5.

Also, the tax is on your GAINS only - the difference between your Selling and Purchase Price. You also get to deduct expenses, such as Legal Fees, Brokerage, etc. Your lawyer shold be able to provide more details.

Tabbyboy

Alfrescian
Loyal

I guess that's the same for most buyers of Phase 2.
Did you buy EL for investment without the intention for own use?

I bought for own use. Phase 2 semi-d type B transacted RM2m according to my banker. Don't know how true it is . I am not surprised it hit this price in the current market condition. Good for everyone vested at EL.

Investor

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hi Investor, I visited them over the weekend to get some proposals and quotes. They will get back to me in 2 weeks with some ideas. I m worried they might jack up the prices considering thy know we have a 30k kitchen voucher... Hmm... Am also asking them to give a quote for heir wardrobes...

Hi Dragonlance,
Thank for sharing. Maybe you can get someone else to walk in and ask for their quote without revealing that he'll be using the RM30k voucher :wink:

Investor

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I bought for own use. Phase 2 semi-d type B transacted RM2m according to my banker. Don't know how true it is . I am not surprised it hit this price in the current market condition. Good for everyone vested at EL.

So are you staying in Singapore now? So you'll be moving to East Ledang permanently when your unit in Phase 2 is ready?