• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

East Ledang/ Ledang Heights/ Ujana/ Impiana community.

Mu8811

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Very Important! Anyone bought East Ledang's Phase 7 terraces?

How ab ph 2a-?no date no year ??? Wait wait !!!!!

Investor

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

How ab ph 2a-?no date no year ??? Wait wait !!!!!

Construction of Phase 2 is almost 100% completed. I've just received the 2nd last request for progressive payment. The final payment will be requested when we take Vacant Possession of our house :smile:

Everyone has different needs, some might need the house urgently for own stay. For me, I'm happy to be getting the Late Delivery interest monthly for as long as possible. You have been getting RM20,000 per month for your bungalow since March, totaling to almost RM160,000. Aren't you happy with that amount? If they drag another 2 month, you'll be getting a total of RM200,000. If I were you, I'll be happy as a bird :biggrin:

Last edited:

Mu8811

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: East Ledang PH 2A

construction of phase 2 is almost 100% completed. I've just received the 2nd last request for progressive payment. The final payment will be requested when we take vacant possession of our house :smile:

everyone has different needs, some might need the house urgently for own stay. For me, i'm happy to be getting the late delivery interest monthly for as long as possible. You have been getting rm20,000 per month for your bungalow since march, totaling to almost rm160,000. Aren't you happy with that amount? If they drag another 2 month, you'll be getting a total of rm200,000. If i were you, i'll be happy as a bird :d

yes ! I happy for the late interest money ! But only num only and dream now ! Money when come to my hand just is my money ! I not for my stay also but i want to sell it faster rm $ 4 mil ! Ha ha :smile:

barra10

Alfrescian
Loyal

Anyone know when UEM is launching their EL phase 6B for the Semi-D ? Those facing the lake..
Heard phase 6A are all sold out and 6B is their last batch of Semi-D there.

Thanks

Amanda7617

Alfrescian
Loyal

Dear Friend,

East Ledang New launch Phase 4A bungalow, "GRAND POOL VILLAS @ NOBLE PARK" Price range from 3.5 Mill to 4.1Mill, there are 3 type of unit and limited of 28 units.

• 11.35 acres
• 28 Grand Pool Villas
• Modern design with tropical elements
• Built-up areas between 5,223 sf to 5,408 sf
• FTTH (Fibre To The Home) up to 20 mbps high speed internet
• 24-hour security
• Protected by ELSiS
• Ledang Urban Retreat Membership
• Horizon Hills Golf & Country Club membership
• Free Legal Fees & MOT on SPA

For more detail, kindly contact Amanda Liong 012-7767889

Amanda7617

Alfrescian
Loyal

Dear Friend,

East Ledang New launch Phase 4A bungalow, "GRAND POOL VILLAS @ NOBLE PARK" Price range from 3.5 Mill to 4.1Mill, there are 3 type of unit and limited of 28 units.

• 11.35 acres
• 28 Grand Pool Villas
• Modern design with tropical elements
• Built-up areas between 5,223 sf to 5,408 sf
• FTTH (Fibre To The Home) up to 20 mbps high speed internet
• 24-hour security
• Protected by ELSiS
• Ledang Urban Retreat Membership
• Horizon Hills Golf & Country Club membership
• Free Legal Fees & MOT on SPA

For more detail, kindly contact Amanda Liong 012-7767889

Sorry to inform that, out of 28 units, there are only 11 units left, please be hurry!!!! Call the hotline 012-7767889.

ribbon

Alfrescian
Loyal

Ujana executive apartment which is schedule on the middle of dec 2012 !!!

Dear friend, u mean for keys collection? such a long wait since mid of october =(

siacw

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Ujana keys collection

anyone knows what is the built up area for phase 8 26X75, 28X75 and 30X75?

kopikong99

Alfrescian
Loyal

Only know 30X75 off the top of my head.... 3498 sq ft.

Is this anywhere on the SnP or any of their documents? Or do you do your own calculation using their dimensions.

I only find the land size stated on their document and nothing on built-up areas.

siacw

Alfrescian
Loyal

S&P only mention land area not built up. they use to have the built up in their website but it has been taken down.

3498sqft is corner lot right? intermediate i think around 3300sqft for 30' type

VHIskandar

Hi Amanda,
It is directly from developer. Have anyone keen to sell your bunglow at east ledang, ledang height.
Please contact this number 97940550/0167091205 and look for Valen or Wilson.

Dear Friend,

Investor

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Wow UEM spent extra to beautify the area outside the main gate of Ujana. Congrats to those who have bought Ujana, great value for money.

644042_10151173294799667_1070260865_n.jpg

405169_10151173295134667_1915874326_n.jpg

Nusajaya

Alfrescian
Loyal

Wow, Ujana very nicely done up! This landscape also help to promote East Ledang as you will have to pass through this way....the trees do create a different feel.

Tabbyboy

Alfrescian
Loyal

Heard that key collection will be starting from end Nov for EL Phase 2B.

Last edited: