• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

East Ledang/ Ledang Heights/ Ujana/ Impiana community.

crystal_tiong

Alfrescian
Loyal
brought friends in last sat to Phase 1 , wat i heard in my car was "wow wow wow" , open concept , nice !!
coz EL was the last landed i brought them to see , they have seen ND , NI , Sutera earlier on tat day, .....

Jogs1

Alfrescian
Loyal
We was there yesterday, v nice day to drive around phase 2. We even parked our car at my semi d. Indeed v nice n serene environment, we did drove the lake which for future lakeside semi d..nice but quite near to terrace houses at the other end. Wonder why the guard open the gate yesterday...?

Investor

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
We was there yesterday, v nice day to drive around phase 2. We even parked our car at my semi d. Indeed v nice n serene environment, we did drove the lake which for future lakeside semi d..nice but quite near to terrace houses at the other end. Wonder why the guard open the gate yesterday...?

Yup many Sg cars drove into Phase 2 yesterday. We drove to the last row which is nearest to Ledang Heights. As you drive towards the last unit with Ledang Heights on your right, the road slopes downwards until you reach the perimeter fence. Outside is Leisure Farm's fencing below a steep slope and you can see a small stream flowing inside LF's compound along this stretch of LF's fencing.

On our way out, we also took the same route as you which leads to the big lake inside East Ledang. We saw some workers enjoying a swim there and some were fishing.

Well at least we were not allow to enter completed Phase which is only Phase 1 at present. UEM has already planned the construction phase in advance and the security system is designed to cover completed phased as they need many years to complete the construction of the whole of East Ledang.

Jogs1

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yup, noticed that all EL fencing equipped with CCTV now. Quite excited to see the environment, but sadly never explores all the area coz we was there quite late ard 6pm yesterday.

Last edited:

captainjones

Alfrescian
Loyal
Photo of a P7 unit. The quality of the unit appears good as seen from the photo.

P2 is delayed and I heard the developer will be paying LD and so is P7 which is pushed back because UEM wants to complete P2. So P7 also paying LD and hopefully ready by Mar2013.

Hi, anyone knows when P8 will be ready? The construction of P7 was much faster than P8 when I last saw in few months ago.

g3abc

Alfrescian
Loyal
Does anyone know - when Ujana keys can be collected ?
Any Early Buyers out there - who are enjoying Late Delivery by Developer payment ?
How to claim from Developer ?
Thanks

kopikong99

Alfrescian
Loyal
Does anyone know - when Ujana keys can be collected ?
Any Early Buyers out there - who are enjoying Late Delivery by Developer payment ?
How to claim from Developer ?
Thanks

Ujana is 3 years construction for condo as compared to 2 years for landed and it is May 2013. Quite unlikely to have LD as it would most probably completed and project hand over my contractor in October 2012.

kopikong99

Alfrescian
Loyal
P8 was launched end 2010/early 2011, so shall be ready end of 2012 to early 2013.

Most likely the same time as P7 as both construction are going on at the same time. I would think it would be around march 2013 and also LD to owners.

g3abc

Alfrescian
Loyal
hi kopikong99,
Thanks,
I understand "3 years from signing of S&P"
Some early buyers of Ujana signed S&P in August, 2009"
Groundbreaking was supposed to start - if I recall correctly - end 2009, but delayed till April/May, 2010
so which is which ?
Thanks

siacw

Alfrescian
Loyal
consult with your S&P lawyer on how to claim the LD. they get lawyer fees must make them do some work.