• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

East Ledang/ Ledang Heights/ Ujana/ Impiana community.

Funniman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Zone A got huge ready market and Zone B got potential. Both also not wrong. It is a matter of choice.
In the end, both will become winners. Only problem is not enough bullets to spray. So have to window shop more.

Last edited:

Funniman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Investing in properties is like a circus show.

When you juggle with 2 daggers, you are ok.
When you juggle with 3 daggers, you still can handle if you are careful.
But when you juggle with many daggers, chances are you gonna get hurt...you miss one dagger, the rest will come tumbling down.:*:

shctaw

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Attachments

• 3708357072_2abafca007.jpg
    3708357072_2abafca007.jpg
    155 KB · Views: 291

graveyard

Alfrescian
Loyal
Zone A got huge ready market and Zone B got potential. Both also not wrong. It is a matter of choice.
In the end, both will become winners. Only problem is not enough bullets to spray. So have to window shop more.

yea Zone A is already well established and there is a steady flow of sporeans coming across the causeway over there. zone b is still untested though outlook seems positive. so much investment flowing into zone b now ... just hope it will pull off a success story!!

shctaw

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
yea Zone A is already well established and there is a steady flow of sporeans coming across the causeway over there. zone b is still untested though outlook seems positive. so much investment flowing into zone b now ... just hope it will pull off a success story!!

You may say I have a personal agenda; you may say I have a different view.

But for me to dream about a dream is not realistic in term of property investment.

You can build a mall to house 100 million visitors; but whether the visitor will come is another thing.

If Zone B really succeed; I will sell my condo in Zone A and buy Zone B. No harm done.

Last edited:

graveyard

Alfrescian
Loyal
You may say I have a personal agenda; you may say I have a different view.

But for me to dream about a dream is not realistic in term of property investment.

You can build a mall to house 100 million visitors; but whether the visitor will come is another thing.

If Zone B really succeed; I will sell my condo in Zone A and buy Zone B. No harm done.

its really up to the govt to invest enough in infrasturcture in zone B. already legoland is bringing in the visitors but more needs to be done to fortify the attractiveness. i enjoyed my legoland visit but still feel something is lacking there.. its not integrated enough. More connected service and infrastructure need to be built in the surrounding to support the theme park.

if zone b proves to be a success, of course u can still buy condo in zone b. but of course property price over there would have increased folds

Funniman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Careful careful. Over flooding of newly builts may not lead to expected price increase. It become a buyers market.

its really up to the govt to invest enough in infrasturcture in zone B. already legoland is bringing in the visitors but more needs to be done to fortify the attractiveness. i enjoyed my legoland visit but still feel something is lacking there.. its not integrated enough. More connected service and infrastructure need to be built in the surrounding to support the theme park.

if zone b proves to be a success, of course u can still buy condo in zone b. but of course property price over there would have increased folds

siacw

Alfrescian
Loyal
in order for zone B to success, goverment need to bring in more business to make this zone alive.

the recent JV with ascendas to build a business park is a good start. However the market still untested, we don't know if any MNC or SME willing to locate to nusajaya.

graveyard

Alfrescian
Loyal
Careful careful. Over flooding of newly builts may not lead to expected price increase. It become a buyers market.

i am assuming zone b has attained commercial success, thus bringing in lots of expats and local workers. and more service and jobs created, hence the need to provide accomodation for them. if u buy within ur means and have holding power, shld be finee. dont take up huge bank loans to finance a property thats beyond your budget. the interest can kill!

Funniman

Alfrescian
Loyal
So far, I have not seen a large commercial shopping complex yet. Many are planned in Medini but where is the main area?

i am assuming zone b has attained commercial success, thus bringing in lots of expats and local workers. and more service and jobs created, hence the need to provide accomodation for them. if u buy within ur means and have holding power, shld be finee. dont take up huge bank loans to finance a property thats beyond your budget. the interest can kill!

graveyard

Alfrescian
Loyal
in order for zone B to success, goverment need to bring in more business to make this zone alive.

the recent JV with ascendas to build a business park is a good start. However the market still untested, we don't know if any MNC or SME willing to locate to nusajaya.

if govt can do stuff like giving tax rebates, incentives etc that reduces cost of doing business, the companies in Sg might shift over or those that are plannig to invest in SG or Msia may favor Msia. like how Peter Lim choose to build the race track in Johor instead of Changi in Spore

Funniman

Alfrescian
Loyal
There is 10 yrs tax free status for approved tourism/ education industries. If they do it for other business, I will definitely pindah rumah.

if govt can do stuff like giving tax rebates, incentives etc that reduces cost of doing business, the companies in Sg might shift over or those that are plannig to invest in SG or Msia may favor Msia. like how Peter Lim choose to build the race track in Johor instead of Changi in Spore

siacw

Alfrescian
Loyal

shctaw

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I totally agree with you .........
Wish you all the best ...........

Read your older posts....

Really very wise.

Life is about choice in every stage.....
A lot of people buy property blindly, some just follow the crowd....how sad.

Last edited:

graveyard

Alfrescian
Loyal
http://www.iskandarmalaysia.com.my/foreign-investment-overview

they do. but so far still not many business moving their operation to iskandar.

i think they still do not trust the competence of the JB govt completely. they do not want to be the frontline pawn ..but rather hiding behind like bishop adopting a'wait and see' approach. if the pawns reach the other end and become Queen successfully, then they will charge on.

Also they may want to wait till then GE is over in msia. who knows, given the historical instablility of the msian govt, they may change policy after GE and reverse all the commitments and stuffs like that

IskandarRocks

Alfrescian
Loyal

Here are the MNCs that have already located to Nusajaya .......

- Legoland (started operation)
- Traders Hotel - Part of Shangri La (construction almost complete)
- Pinewood Studios (Construction in full swing)
- Frost & Sullivan (Started Operations)
- Somerset (Construction in full swing)
- Frasers (Hotel with Tiong Nam)
- Pantai & Parkway Holdings (Gleneagles Medini)

In addition ...... renowned institutions for learning.

- Marlborough College (Started operations)
- Raffles (Started operations through temp campus)
- Newcastle University of Medicine (Started Operations)
- NMIT ( Construction almost complete)
- University of Southhampton (Recruitment Started)

siacw

Alfrescian
Loyal
Here are the MNCs that have already located to Nusajaya .......

- Legoland (started operation)
- Traders Hotel - Part of Shangri La (construction almost complete)
- Pinewood Studios (Construction in full swing)
- Frost & Sullivan (Started Operations)
- Somerset (Construction in full swing)
- Frasers (Hotel with Tiong Nam)
- Pantai & Parkway Holdings (Gleneagles Medini)

In addition ...... renowned institutions for learning.

- Marlborough College (Started operations)
- Raffles (Started operations through temp campus)
- Newcastle University of Medicine (Started Operations)
- NMIT ( Construction almost complete)
- University of Southhampton (Recruitment Started)

Let see. if each of the MNC hire 500 staff and 20% of them choose to live in zone B. there are only about 2000 people that will be locating here. goverment need to attract a lot more business to set foot in zone B to make it alive.

Funniman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ascendas Hi tech park? Hello Kitty?

Let see. if each of the MNC hire 500 staff and 20% of them choose to live in zone B. there are only about 2000 people that will be locating here. goverment need to attract a lot more business to set foot in zone B to make it alive.

Valdez

Alfrescian
Loyal
i think they still do not trust the competence of the JB govt completely. they do not want to be the frontline pawn ..but rather hiding behind like bishop adopting a'wait and see' approach. if the pawns reach the other end and become Queen successfully, then they will charge on.

Also they may want to wait till then GE is over in msia. who knows, given the historical instablility of the msian govt, they may change policy after GE and reverse all the commitments and stuffs like that

Johor may fall to the DAP/Pakatan. Would also be ok. DAP very pro business. They will carry on with the development of Johor. Look at Penang. Since the DAP took over penang property prices shot up 4.7 times.