• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

earn 6k per month

Boba Fett

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Ok ok you win.
Your business model collects earnings on monthly basis. Hee hee.
Good luck to you. You do other illegal trades too? No need divulge too much info just in which discipline if you care to share.
A fool doesnt need to reveal much. Monthly collections already enough for those in the trade to snigger behind your back.

It's not about "face".

OKTs, agents and runners are the ones involve in daily operations.

That includes texting clients (customer service), coordination of schedules between customers appointments and whores. Logistics, collection of takings.

If u want no shit of the above, u can be financier and so u don't have to get involve. How to become one? Long service and base on mutual trust and be part of a syndicate.

takashi

Alfrescian
Loyal
Become OKT is way better. 60K is achievable per month if u are smart and have the balls.

Entrepreneurs will have to start from scratch. Become a runner, or OKT to gain experience. Thereafter to reach
my level, become financier without getting involved and thus cannot be caught, no evidence for prosecution. :biggrin:
By now, you must be a VERY high-net-worth multi-millionaire!
attachment.php

May I ask, which Private Banks would you recommend for individuals with a net worth of at least USD 2 million? :smile:

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
we all should be earning weekly pay. Monthly pay cuts 4 weeks wages per year from our income.

That's why footballers are the smartest chaps.
And that is why there's something called the AWS 13th. It's a supplement not a bonus as some dumbfucks thought

Boba Fett

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
By now, you must be a VERY high-net-worth multi-millionaire!
attachment.php

May I ask, which Private Banks would you recommend for individuals with a net worth of at least USD 2 million? :smile:

None. To avoid traces of money laundering, i stuffed them all into milo tins. :biggrin:

I have since move on to another level in order not to put myself at risks and dangers. Not a big worry since i am not always in sg.

To Entrepreneurs reading this, in this industry more money means more risks depending on which level u are in and the tasks u undertake. Do not expose yourself to risks if your ASS is in sg. Take advantage of PAP FT policy and make use of foreigners and u better not have "office" waiting for AV to raid with their sting operation.

I have no regrets sharing this with competitors and those who lost their jobs to foreigners because the enemies of my enemies (PAP) are my friends.

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
None. To avoid traces of money laundering, i stuffed them all into milo tins. :biggrin:

I have since move on to another level in order not to put myself at risks and dangers. Not a big worry since i am not always in sg.

To Entrepreneurs reading this, in this industry more money means more risks depending on which level u are in and the tasks u undertake. Do not expose yourself to risks if your ASS is in sg. Take advantage of PAP FT policy and make use of foreigners and u better not have "office" waiting for AV to raid with their sting operation.

I have no regrets sharing this with competitors and those who lost their jobs to foreigners because the enemies of my enemies (PAP) are my friends.

Hi there

1. Bro, interesting.
2. Do you have other form of investment too?
3. Care to share your savvy :biggrin:

Boba Fett

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I'm confused, because I thought you trust your agents/runners? :confused:

Sorry sorry. Trust no one means including banks, investment companies blah blah.

I am not TOWKAY. Syndicates have more than one. You can trust your runners, agents but in the unfortunate event they get caught, is there guarantee that they won't sell u out after interrogation by AV?

I'm confused, because I thought you trust your agents/runners? :confused:

May I ask, how many "milo tins" have you accumulated so far? :p
And may I also ask, what's the average USD value of the cash in each "milo tin"? :p

mmm chai lah why ask so much? :biggrin:

takashi

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sorry sorry. Trust no one means including banks, investment companies blah blah.
It's okay, I understand now. :smile:

I am not TOWKAY. Syndicates have more than one.
I see.

You can trust your runners, agents but in the unfortunate event they get caught, is there guarantee that they won't sell u out after interrogation by AV?
There's no guarantee, of course; but that's why the higher the risk, the higher the reward, right? :wink:

mmm chai lah why ask so much? :biggrin:
Actually, I think when you said "milo tins", you meant private home safe, such as:

right?

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Stuff in milo tins how to enjoy to spend your money?
Go overseas? How to take money out to spend overseas?

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It's not about "face".

OKTs, agents and runners are the ones involve in daily operations.

That includes texting clients (customer service), coordination of schedules between customers appointments and whores. Logistics, collection of takings.

If u want no shit of the above, u can be financier and so u don't have to get involve. How to become one? Long service and base on mutual trust and be part of a syndicate.

Ok already dun need convince me further. You had me at monthly collections.
If you're not involved I wonder what value you add to your underlings.
Financing a vice ring is not exactly expensive. Your underlings will setup own shop after they earn enough capital.
Dun have to reply to my post as you can't convince me you're not a fraud. I also dun want reveal too much else you learn about MY business model.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Aiyah people here are giving me interviews, trying get me to reveal more.... are u one of them? :biggrin:

Dun talk until like you're reveal state secrets.
Many are well known ways that those in the know would do.
The crux is having the connections and network to do it.
I can give you a write up on how to launder money but dun mean you be able to do it or I'm exposing myself. Get it? Dunno say dunno. Dun give excuse and hide under blanket of non disclosure

Boba Fett

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Dun talk until like you're reveal state secrets.
Many are well known ways that those in the know would do.
The crux is having the connections and network to do it.
I can give you a write up on how to launder money but dun mean you be able to do it or I'm exposing myself. Get it? Dunno say dunno. Dun give excuse and hide under blanket of non disclosure

You see, that's the problem with u and some others. Those who like to attach real life reputation to monikers that mean nothing in the real world unless that persons identity is revealed. Whether u believe in all that i have posted or not it's not important to me. I can be spouting BS without feeling guilty and get away with it simply because my identity is anonymous in the internet world. Leongsam, Big Sexy, GreenTea and advertiser MODs don't even know the OKT nicks that i have access to and used in the past to make enquiry, complaints blah blah.. Real OKTs don't have time for forum politics and will concentrate on their businesses but i am not in that category. What's your problem? Don't like reading it can just ignore or don't believe in it. :biggrin:

takashi

Alfrescian
Loyal
Real OKTs don't have time for forum politics and will concentrate on their businesses but i am not in that category. What's your problem? Don't like reading it can just ignore or don't believe in it. :biggrin:
I am one of those who like reading it, AND also believe it. :wink:

Because we're all anonymous, and this forum is mainly just for fun, I prefer to give members the benefit of the doubt, UNTIL they start to CONTRADICT themselves. :wink: